Walmart, Price Match Haters!

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2011, 07:56 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

hightime81 has posted more than 50 good deals
Walmart, price match haters!

Evening all!

So i live in Holly Springs, NC and i have tried price-matching the BOGO Clean and Clear ALL over Cary/Apex/Morrisville/Fuquay/HSP. and while i haven't wanted to create a scene by having a crazy long line behind me, NONE of these Walmarts will price match. I had the exact same argument EACH time:
Me - i would like you to PM this Rite-Aid deal
WM - you have to have the ad to do this.
Me - this PM policy i have says different
WM - (calls CSM to scrutinize the policy), Fine, then, we will mark them to $2.50 each (full price is 4.97).
Me - Actually, could you please make it a true BOGO? mark to $0, and then write $4.97 on this coupon here?
WM - (mind blown at this point) we can't make it $0, it won't decrement our inventory. and why would i write the amount on this coupon?
Me - That would make them both free. WM would make 5.99 from that coupon and everyone would be happy.
WM - but your not actually buying anything? you can't get them for free...

I would try to explain it 2 or 3 different ways to no avail... no luck

Sooooo that being said. Anyone around here no of a coupon friendly WM in this area? have you all been able to do this???

thanks!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-14-2011, 07:58 PM

RE: Walmart, price match haters!

mrsmarycandice has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mrsmarycandice has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mrsmarycandice has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mrsmarycandice has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mrsmarycandice has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mrsmarycandice has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mrsmarycandice has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I would definitely write corporate.
Old 05-14-2011, 08:00 PM

My Mood/Status:
cakes2011 has posted more than 25 good deals
WM seems to be getting less and less coupon friendly.
Old 05-14-2011, 08:00 PM

My Mood/Status:
DylansMommy3 has posted more than 200 great deals!DylansMommy3 has posted more than 200 great deals!DylansMommy3 has posted more than 200 great deals!
My WM here in Hartsville SC is the same way....I couldn't get them to adjust the Tylenol precise without acting like I was stealing something.....so I know if id have pulled out the clean and clear id have really blown the it mind! Good luck though!!
Wife to Mike
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-14-2011, 08:29 PM

Mom To 3 Gr8t Kidz

daneen3 has posted more than 5 good deals
I went to my WM in Sevierville TN and had the same problem. They had a CSM and Asst. Mgr and no one would agree with the BOGO match they said they didnt match BOGO deals, then they PM the Clean and Clear to 3.00 each but when I handed them coupons they gave me an even harder time because I kept explaining to them I should only have to pay tax on them. They said they didnt think I was right and that if they all didnt agree on how to do it that they wouldnt make it a bogo and I should just return to WG to take advantage of the sale. I was very discouraged when I left and dont really want to deal with WM again. Glad to know I wasnt alone.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:10 AM

stuckinnm
They also dont honor free coupons. I had a coupon for a free smithfield ham up to $20 and walmart was the only store that had them after easter, they refused to honor the coupon and I lost out. Contacted Smithfield and all they said was too bad
Old 06-06-2011, 07:23 PM

Semperwife

My Mood/Status:
semperwife has posted more than 50 good deals
my walmart here in Jacksonville never hesitates to honor a coupon or sale.
Old 06-16-2011, 11:10 AM

Embroidered.flower
the 2 worst wal-mart stores I've ever been in (and I love wal-mart)are the care and the north Raleigh stores. I've seen roaches with my own eyes in the north raleigh store along with the only pair of shoes that they had to fit my baby looked like they had throw up on them. Idk what it was but I don't shop there if I can avoid it at all. Oh, and the homeless guy with the begging sign that is always on his cell phone. grrr. Lots of homeless hang out there but the cell phone guy - ugh!
Old 06-16-2011, 11:11 AM

Embroidered.flower
*Cary* and North Raleigh
Old 07-26-2011, 07:02 PM

dsauls76 has posted more than 1 good deal
Why offer price match

Why offer price match when you can't train your employees to treat customers properly? I mean seriously, I get so sick of some of these people acting like I'm robbing the store! What is up with that? I actually had one person say, "Don't you feel guilty" .... UM NO I DO NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-26-2011, 07:14 PM

lviars50 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lviars50 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lviars50 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lviars50 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lviars50 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lviars50 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Call Corp...we all need to start calling and calling and calling..some of these cashiers need to be in the funny farm