Fayetteville / Fort Bragg

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2009, 11:58 AM
too busy
Crack Head Couponer

My Mood/Status:
jeanmpt has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jeanmpt has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jeanmpt has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jeanmpt has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jeanmpt has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jeanmpt has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jeanmpt has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jeanmpt has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jeanmpt has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jeanmpt has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jeanmpt has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Fayetteville / Fort Bragg

Checking in - anyone know of any great deals locally?

Walmart on Ramesy has some great deals and HBA there.

Missing my Girlie Girl
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Hank
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
who are at the Rainbow Bridge.

IVDSO: Purina Dog Food Weight Circles
The Following User Says Thank You to jeanmpt For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 03-17-2009, 05:32 PM

RE: Fayetteville / Fort Bragg

too busy
Crack Head Couponer

My Mood/Status:
jeanmpt has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jeanmpt has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jeanmpt has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jeanmpt has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jeanmpt has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jeanmpt has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jeanmpt has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jeanmpt has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jeanmpt has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jeanmpt has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jeanmpt has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
All alone.......

Missing my Girlie Girl
and Hank
who are at the Rainbow Bridge.

IVDSO: Purina Dog Food Weight Circles
The Following User Says Thank You to jeanmpt For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2009, 06:36 AM

is....

My Mood/Status:
shoppingfever has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!shoppingfever has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!shoppingfever has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!shoppingfever has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!shoppingfever has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!shoppingfever has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!shoppingfever has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!shoppingfever has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!shoppingfever has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!shoppingfever has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!shoppingfever has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I am about 40 mins from you and have come there to do the KMart doubles but usually don't shop anywhere else with coupons there!
The Following User Says Thank You to shoppingfever For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2009, 05:24 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
meandmyarmyguy has posted more than 25 good deals
Good Deal at Walgreens

Walgreens has Red Baron cheese pizzas for $1.99 and there is a $1/2 coupon. Which makes each one $1.50.

Army wife
to Eric
Mother to these fur babies

The Following User Says Thank You to meandmyarmyguy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2009, 04:49 AM

Love my coupons :)

My Mood/Status:
nenachula4u has posted more than 300 great deals!nenachula4u has posted more than 300 great deals!nenachula4u has posted more than 300 great deals!nenachula4u has posted more than 300 great deals!
I'm here LOL, but have no special deals right now, since I'm out of town until friday

, happy SAHM to 3 kiddos
, and proud tree hugger
Please leave feedback TIA
Old 07-12-2009, 10:38 AM

at work...heheh...surfing AFC!

My Mood/Status:
nene0784 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!nene0784 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!nene0784 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!nene0784 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!nene0784 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!nene0784 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!nene0784 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!nene0784 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
i just found this post, and i'm in Fayetteville. New to this!! Hope to meet ya'll!
Old 01-04-2010, 05:36 AM

My Mood/Status:
thefiggers has posted more than 150 good deals!thefiggers has posted more than 150 good deals!
I have a dear friend who is new to couponing that lives in Fayetteville area. Could you please tell me what is the best newspaper to get for coupons?

Thanks a bunch!
Old 04-12-2011, 07:29 AM

atwistedkiss has posted more than 5 good deals
I'm in Fayetteville. I actually work at the walmart on Ramsey.
Old 04-12-2011, 07:32 AM

atwistedkiss has posted more than 5 good deals
Oh, and Thursday threw Sunday the demo people (they're usually by the freezers) have had a lot of coupons. They don't always but lately they have. They let you take as many as you want, at least they do for me.
Old 05-04-2011, 03:46 PM

sleepymama has posted more than 25 good deals
I am new to this group and am also in the fort bragg area. Any tips for this area? Are there any other ways to get the Sunday coupons without paying for a subscrition to the observer. Have noticed that the paraglide sometimes has coupons, but I don't know if there are more in the Sunday paper. Any advice would be great. Is it better to shop at the commisarry, or can you get better deals at places like Harris Teeter and Food Lion.

Thanks
Old 05-05-2011, 09:04 PM

My Mood/Status:
BrazenLisa has posted more than 25 good deals
Hey Sleepy, I live on Bragg and I shop at Harris Teeter and the Commy. At HT I don't buy ANYTHING that I don't have a coupon for!! They are very expensive, but when you double Q's there in combination with items being on sale, things get very good. For meat, produce and anything I don't have a Q for, I go to the Commy.

The Observer has all 3 coupon inserts each week: Red Plum, Smart Source and Proctor and Gamble. The Paraglide always has 2 of those 3 and it comes out the next day... and it's free. So I always buy 1 Sunday paper to get all 3, and then the next day I see what the Paraglide has in it. If I want more of the "missing insert" then I start asking friends and neighbors for their recycling bin. hehe

=o)
Old 05-07-2011, 06:00 PM

wolfie28311
I'm in Fayetteville, also. I started reading this thread and wanted to ask a few questions maybe you all can help with. I've been couponing a long time, but I haven't been finding such great deals lately.
Does the Walmart on Ramsey have a certain day they do mark downs? I seem to never find any great deals there.
Also, BrazenLisa, when you buy the Observer do you buy it at the store or have it delivered? Just checking. I have it delivered and it seems there aren't that many coupons. I usually head to Barnes & Noble for a Raleigh paper and they have so many more coupons.
Thanks.
Old 05-07-2011, 07:30 PM

My Mood/Status:
Hey Wolfie,

I got one copy of the Observer from an on-post shopette, and my husband got two copies for me at a gas station in Spring Lake. All 3 had the exact same insides: Red Plum, Smart Source and P&G. =o)

Now, however, I'm very interested in seeing what the Raleigh paper has for Q's that the F'ville one doesn't!! And I was at Walmart today and forget to look at the magazine All You that I've been meaning to do.

Lisa
Old 05-08-2011, 07:35 AM

My Mood/Status:
OMGosh! So my husband brought me home donuts and coffee and 3 Observers this morning, only to find out there's only ONE coupon insert in there this week!! Just one skinny little Smart Source and that's IT. :/
Old 05-08-2011, 03:28 PM

sweetterin88
Yeah, I was disappointed with only a SS in each newspaper we got too.
Old 05-08-2011, 03:59 PM

wolfie28311
Very disappointing. It didn't even have the free Carefree coupon I was wanting.I ended up ordering some online. I asked my sister to grab some Raleigh papers if she was out by the mall, hope she got some. I was having some coupon withdrawl today, I went to walmart and bought 3 All you magazines
Old 05-08-2011, 07:24 PM

My Mood/Status:
Oh really? Are there a lot of Q's in All You? I did a lot of stuff out in town today, but going to Walmart wasn't one of them. I was waiting for that Carefree Q too!!! That was the one deal I was going to get done today, and couldn't even do it.

I went to Barnes and Noble and they were sold out of Raleigh papers by the time I got there. Did you get one? What all was in there?
Old 05-09-2011, 07:15 AM

Hi BrazenLisa, I was at Womack yesterday and there were tons of paraglides and no coupons in them Since I live near Raeford, Harris Teeter is a haul. Eagerly awaiting the opening of the new one near the new theater. I do try to do some couponing with specials at Food Lion, and often if I'm out early in the morning, I check out the mark down meat. I just bring it home and freeze it. Found a gem at the dollar tree near me. They get lots of bread from that is a few days from expiring, natures own, whitewheat etc. I can get bread, bagels, hoagies, hot dog and hamburger buns, etc, for a dollar each. Once again into the freezer. Disappointment in yesterdays paper also. My mom is coming down from DC area in a few. Hope shes been saving her inserts for me. She gets all sorts of cool coupons. Anyone looking for one in particular that I don't need, let me know. Also, at shoppette on reilly/gruber intersection, found some manufacture coupons in different sections. $1 off banana boat suncreen, dove body wash coupons, and $1 coppertone, i think. I didn't like their prices, so I saved the coupons for later. Anyone find any cool local coupons, please share!
OK, so this is getting long, but what is up with the peelie coupons that say they have to be removed by a cashier? When the coupons for 2 items and you have an extra peelie left, does that mean you can't use it. Probably a ? to post to the group. It really annoys me. Thanks for your help local girls, lets keep this going to keep each other informed!
Old 05-10-2011, 09:38 PM

My Mood/Status:
Looks like Harris Teeter is about to do a TRIPLES week starting May 18!! If so, they will triple Q's up to .99 face value. They will still have a strict 20 coupons per day limit, tho.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:17 AM

Thats awesome. Case lot at south post on 13-15. Found at the deca site that you can print out a store list of every item they have on sale for the month at a specific commissary. I am thinking that will help with comparing to other stores and matching up coupons to sale items. Do they know at Harris Teeter if you go out put your groceries in the car and shop again. Does the VIC card track that? Might have to have my husband shop also!
Old 05-11-2011, 06:25 AM

Idea Coupon Swapping Anyone?

It looks like there are a few of us fort bragg/ fayetteville girls. Anyone want to swap coupons locally? I have been clipping so many that I know I have way more than I need. Let me know if anyone is interested. I have 3 weeks and 5 days till baby comes, then I'll be down for the count for 6 weeks while I adjust to c-section recovery and having 4 kids , so would love to do this before baby comes! Let me know!
Old 05-11-2011, 07:39 AM

My Mood/Status:
Sleepymama, yes the VIC card tracks your coupon usage each day. So you can use 100 coupons a day, but the card will only allow the first 20 to double. So you have to do 20 items per card per day.

Did your husband get his own VIC account so you guys have two separate cards? Mine did. So technically we could get 40 doubled/tripled items a day. I haven't been doing this long enough to really score on that but maybe next week we can really add to our tiny little stockpile. hehe

I'm down for trading coupons. I subscribe to The Krazy Coupon Lady's advice, tho, which says to clip and save EVERY single coupon because some day if the item goes on sale and you have a great Q, it could be a money maker and you'd have items to donate. Whatever. LOL! I have baby and pet and medicine type q's I'll never use.
Old 05-15-2011, 05:47 AM

I am trying to clip them all also, but I know that I won't use half of them. I could definitely use the baby ones, and some pet stuff. I have 3 cats, 3 dogs, and 3 kiddos and #4 coming in 3 weeks. So I am trying to do a mini stock up right now since I will be unable to shop for a few weeks, and hubbie is not a great bargain shopper. Let me know when you want to meet up in the next couple weeks.
Old 05-25-2011, 01:45 PM

ISO coupons locally

My hubby boo booed and bought a Saturday paper instead of a Sunday paper.
How does that happen. I couldn't get back out to get the Sunday paper, and am in need of the suave and axe coupons that were in the red plum insert. Was there a rp in this sundays, and does anyone have any extra to spare? I ran out of time to order any. Thanks a bunch!
Old 05-25-2011, 07:06 PM

My Mood/Status:
My husband bought me 3 Fayetteville Sunday papers and 3 Raleigh papers... and it was the Raleigh ones that had the Suave and Axe coupons. Yes they were in the Red Plum, but it was Raleigh's RP =o( It will be hard to find extras of those around here I imagine. We should road trip to a recycling center in Raleigh and get into the newspaper bins!!!! =o)