Anyone Here From Queens/Flushing NY?

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2013, 11:30 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

bbjones7878! has posted more than 75 good deals!
Anyone here from Queens/Flushing NY?

I'm taking the kids (3) to NYC next week. We are staying with my husband whose work sent him there for 3 weeks. Looking for some cheap eats and advise.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-05-2013, 09:51 PM

RE: Anyone here from Queens/Flushing NY?

LittleMe14 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!LittleMe14 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!LittleMe14 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!LittleMe14 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!LittleMe14 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!LittleMe14 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbjones7878!
I'm taking the kids (3) to NYC next week. We are staying with my husband whose work sent him there for 3 weeks. Looking for some cheap eats and advise.
Darn id I seen this earlier. I live in the area!
Old 11-22-2013, 05:58 PM

My Mood/Status:
madmike74 has posted more than 1 good deal
I live In Queens area 11365 zip was looking to see other people in my area. wondering where all the good places are for couponing!
Old 11-22-2013, 08:13 PM

LittleMe14 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!LittleMe14 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!LittleMe14 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!LittleMe14 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!LittleMe14 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!LittleMe14 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmike74
I live In Queens area 11365 zip was looking to see other people in my area. wondering where all the good places are for couponing!
I'm from the same zip code. I got to cvs for my couponing.
Old 11-22-2013, 08:20 PM

My Mood/Status:
I do cvs too! I also do Walgreens and rite aid. Which grocery do you use? I been doing waldbaums for the last few months, but thinking about trying out path mark this week.
Old 11-22-2013, 08:30 PM

Quote:
I do cvs too! I also do Walgreens and rite aid. Which grocery do you use? I been doing waldbaums for the last few months, but thinking about trying out path mark this week.
Cool, I find walgreens to be ehh but rite aid is good too but the one next to fresh meadows natural almost always has a big line . And to buy stuff, waldbaums, fairway, and key foods mostly.
Old 11-22-2013, 08:59 PM

My Mood/Status:
I live right down the block from key food. This is my third month Couponing Last week I did 51% at waldbaums and 67% at walgreens and 58% savings at Rite aid! Im getting better but have much to learn!
Old 11-22-2013, 09:08 PM

Quote:
I live right down the block from key food. This is my third month Couponing Last week I did 51% at waldbaums and 67% at walgreens and 58% savings at Rite aid! Im getting better but have much to learn!
Great job the key foods doesn't accept printable coupons though.. Well the one across from napoli anyways. I live like 4 blocks from that key food near ps 173 and the delis.
Old 11-22-2013, 09:21 PM

My Mood/Status:
Yep key foods across the street from Napoli doesn't take my Printed coupons . I go once a week food shopping, So I only go to key foods when I might have forgotten something. I get my coupon inserts on Thursdays and plan my trip for early Sunday mornings. I usually do the drug stores first then hit the grocery stores afterward. btw did you happen to get any of the caress bars of soap on sale at CVS on 188st? when I got there someone had cleared all the shelves!
Old 11-22-2013, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Yep key foods across the street from Napoli doesn't take my Printed coupons . I go once a week food shopping, So I only go to key foods when I might have forgotten something. I get my coupon inserts on Thursdays and plan my trip for early Sunday mornings. I usually do the drug stores first then hit the grocery stores afterward. btw did you happen to get any of the caress bars of soap on sale at CVS on 188st? when I got there someone had cleared all the shelves!
I havent actually been couponing in a while, school has been crazy lately, I go to Francis Lewis HS. Nice yeahh inserts thursday but the area near bayside flushing ish near Peck/Underhill park gets them wednesdays. Thats pretty good that you can coupon in grocery stores