Any Couponers In Westchester, NY

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2013, 04:48 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
zooda has posted more than 300 great deals!zooda has posted more than 300 great deals!zooda has posted more than 300 great deals!zooda has posted more than 300 great deals!
Any Couponers in Westchester, NY

Use wanted to know how many people are out there.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-17-2013, 10:28 AM

RE: Any Couponers in Westchester, NY

My Mood/Status:
cringe has posted more than 100 good deals!cringe has posted more than 100 good deals!
Westchester county NY

Just over the border in Fairfield county... & am always looking for 'close enough" couponers to trade and share with!
Old 04-12-2013, 09:16 PM

BargainPrepper has posted more than 5 good deals
I just started couponing about a month ago. I am in Pleasantville! Prices are insanely high here, so happy to drop my grocery bill...
Old 04-12-2013, 09:22 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
zooda has posted more than 300 great deals!zooda has posted more than 300 great deals!zooda has posted more than 300 great deals!zooda has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BargainPrepper
I just started couponing about a month ago. I am in Pleasantville! Prices are insanely high here, so happy to drop my grocery bill...
Well, it depends where u shop. What stores do you normally shop at? I am in greenburgh
Old 04-13-2013, 07:24 AM

BargainPrepper has posted more than 5 good deals
I shop the local Shop Rite, CVS and Walgreen in Thornwood pretty much exclusively. I need to get to the A&P and Rite Aid over there too but they are farther from my house... My 3 little boys and full time job keep me really busy. Wish I was a Stay home mom and could devote more time to family and hobbies (and couponing!!)
Old 04-13-2013, 09:36 AM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BargainPrepper
I shop the local Shop Rite, CVS and Walgreen in Thornwood pretty much exclusively. I need to get to the A&P and Rite Aid over there too but they are farther from my house... My 3 little boys and full time job keep me really busy. Wish I was a Stay home mom and could devote more time to family and hobbies (and couponing!!)
Unless its a really good deal at A&P it's not worth it. They only things I've found there were pop tarts for $.54 and McCormick recipe starters for free. CVS has good deals I go there all the time. I am a minute away from A&P that's the only reason I go there. I usually shop at Shoprite of Scarsdale or White Plains. If you ever need any help with anything just let me know!
Old 08-12-2013, 03:55 AM

Msindigo
Hi I live in Westchester area, Mount Vernon, i like to shop in stop and shop. Great deals and they double coupons up to .99↙I am ready for my first shop. I planing meals for 7 days three meals plus snacks per day. Now I making a list of the ingredients that I will need. Then I 'll look for good deal on sale items for my pantry. I hope that work well Wish me luck
Old 08-15-2013, 07:32 PM

Msindigo
Hi everyone , today was the day. First big shop. Had my list ? had my sales paper (just encase I miss something. ? Had cutout coupons and extra coupons encase I catch a in store sale. ? Had a budget set for $75.00 but didn't add up my list cause I wasn't familiar with the price at the store on some items. Anyway I shop. Nature valley soft cookie on sale for 2/5.00 2 coupon for .50 double to a 1.00 made it a 1.00, Pom juice was 10/10 had 2 coupons for .50 double made it free( my first free item) yeah! Ant the end I spend 140. In total save only 12.70 manufacture coupons and the ret store saving of 68.75. I got to do better way over budget. I don't know what I did wrong?
Old 08-20-2013, 11:14 AM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Msindigo
Hi everyone , today was the day. First big shop. Had my list ? had my sales paper (just encase I miss something. ? Had cutout coupons and extra coupons encase I catch a in store sale. ? Had a budget set for $75.00 but didn't add up my list cause I wasn't familiar with the price at the store on some items. Anyway I shop. Nature valley soft cookie on sale for 2/5.00 2 coupon for .50 double to a 1.00 made it a 1.00, Pom juice was 10/10 had 2 coupons for .50 double made it free( my first free item) yeah! Ant the end I spend 140. In total save only 12.70 manufacture coupons and the ret store saving of 68.75. I got to do better way over budget. I don't know what I did wrong?
Great job! Stop & Shop is pricey to shop at & is really expensive on regular items. If you have a shoprite near u they are much cheaper. I go to Stop & Shop just for the sales, then go to shoprite for my regular grocery shopping & deals. I know theirs one in New Rochelle & Yonkers. I don't think Mt. Vernon, its worth the drive though.
Old 08-21-2013, 01:58 PM

Msindigo
Ok I will check them out, I do like jerk turkey meat☺. Are the only two store that double?
Old 08-21-2013, 05:41 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Ok I will check them out, I do like jerk turkey meat?. Are the only two store that double?
Pathmark/A&P also doubles $.99
Old 08-21-2013, 06:40 PM

Msindigo
Really York the bomb, I didn't know that. I don't no where a&p is . But their path on Central Park ave
Old 08-21-2013, 06:56 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Really York the bomb, I didn't know that. I don't no where a&p is . But their path on Central Park ave
Yeah. If your on Central Ave. there's a shoprite down the road from the Pathmark (the one that's behind the best buy & bobs).
Old 08-21-2013, 07:37 PM

Msindigo
Oh ok, so do you having those big saving like a lot people talk about. Do u also stockpile? Since I try not to shop without coupons. I was in Pelham manor with cousin this weekend. We stop in lane Bryant just to get some under garments. And they had a big clearance sale. Dress shoe unusually 60 for 12, jewelry set for 3/4 dollar . Then I get the register and she ask if I had any coupons. I went online at found one 75 off 150 spent. The scan it right from my phone ( love smart phones). And before that went online and got 20% off my car rental this weekend. Great saving! Went to Walmart while I was out town this weekend and they had Catalina's coupons, that I now pay attention to. And got 10 saving at knolls with a 30 dollar. Loving this hobby
Old 08-22-2013, 07:49 AM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Oh ok, so do you having those big saving like a lot people talk about. Do u also stockpile? Since I try not to shop without coupons. I was in Pelham manor with cousin this weekend. We stop in lane Bryant just to get some under garments. And they had a big clearance sale. Dress shoe unusually 60 for 12, jewelry set for 3/4 dollar . Then I get the register and she ask if I had any coupons. I went online at found one 75 off 150 spent. The scan it right from my phone ( love smart phones). And before that went online and got 20% off my car rental this weekend. Great saving! Went to Walmart while I was out town this weekend and they had Catalina's coupons, that I now pay attention to. And got 10 saving at knolls with a 30 dollar. Loving this hobby
Yes, I do stockpile. I have been couponing for about 2 years. There is a forum on here labeled shoprite where they list all of the matchups & cheap items with coupons. Another one is a site called livingrichwithcoupons.com. She post up all the matchups every week for every store in the area. If u have an Instagram look up the hash tag couponing & u will find a whole bunch of people who do this thing normally.

Last edited by zooda; 08-23-2013 at 06:01 AM.