Do You Use Digital Couponing Sites Like Groupon?

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2011, 10:16 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

EmLaurence
Do you use digital couponing sites like Groupon?

Hi,

I'm a journalist living in NYC and am writing an article about people who frequently use online discounting sites like Groupon and Living Social. I really want to talk to a variety of people for the article who are different ages. I'll most likely interview you over the phone and it would take about 20 minutes. Please let me know if you are willing to be interviewed.

Thanks!

Emily
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-15-2011, 10:45 PM

RE: Do you use digital couponing sites like Groupon?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Bonbedalia

My Mood/Status:
bonbedalia has posted more than 200 great deals!bonbedalia has posted more than 200 great deals!bonbedalia has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmLaurence
Hi,

I'm a journalist living in NYC and am writing an article about people who frequently use online discounting sites like Groupon and Living Social. I really want to talk to a variety of people for the article who are different ages. I'll most likely interview you over the phone and it would take about 20 minutes. Please let me know if you are willing to be interviewed.

Thanks!

Emily
I'd be willing to help you out and share what I know if you are still interested. DM me and let me know

Sent from my iPhone using AFullCup

Tags
groupon, living social, online coupons