Rochester Area Coupon Group

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2011, 06:03 PM
couponing! love it!

My Mood/Status:
pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Dance Rochester area Coupon Group

Hello Everyone,

I know a few people on here are from the Rochester area. I wanted to post that I have a person who is looking to start a coupon group. So we are looking for people who might be interested in joining and coming and sharing their trips and such.

PM me if you are interested! We are slowly getting things together so we can have our first meeting.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 11-19-2011, 06:24 AM

RE: Rochester area Coupon Group

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

netty525 has posted more than 75 good deals!
I'm from Rochester!! Penfield area :-) I'm always in the stores looking for other people with coupon binders so far only have seen one person, I was beginning to think my sister in law and I were the only extreme couponers in Rochester.
The Following User Says Thank You to netty525 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2011, 06:31 AM

Giggles882000 has posted more than 200 great deals!Giggles882000 has posted more than 200 great deals!Giggles882000 has posted more than 200 great deals!
WHERE HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN!!! I though I was the only one around here. I would love to find a coupon group
The Following User Says Thank You to Giggles882000 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2011, 06:36 AM

couponing! love it!

My Mood/Status:
pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
The other lady fell through, so I figured I'd start something after holiday time, so that its not to chaos for most people. So it won't be until Jan just to let people know. PM me if your interested in it. And let me know what days of the week work best for everyone. I'm self-employed right now so I can rearrange my schedule if need be. Let me know!
Old 12-22-2011, 06:48 AM

sames7737 has posted more than 1 good deal
Hi, I tried to send you a PM but I'm not sure it worked. It said I didn't have enough posts. I'm interested in a coupon group here in Rochester. I live in Walworth and work downtown Rochester. I'm available any night and on weekends. I'm relatively new to couponing but would love to get together and share knowlege/coupons/fun with other people. Please let me know if anything comes about! Thanks, Sarah
The Following User Says Thank You to sames7737 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2012, 04:02 PM

My Mood/Status:
Couponchix has posted more than 200 great deals!Couponchix has posted more than 200 great deals!Couponchix has posted more than 200 great deals!
Hi !! I am really interested in organizing a coupon swap box, possibly at a local library . I am trying to get an idea of a good central location, possibly somewhere in the Fairport/Perinton, Webster, Pittsford, Brighton, Victor, Farmington, Macedon, or Canandaigua area? Participation would be simple: When you have coupons that you aren’t going to use, put them in the swap box and remove coupons you plan on using, easy! I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas, you can comment on this post or send me a private message.
Thanks!
Old 02-02-2012, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couponchix
Hi !! I am really interested in organizing a coupon swap box, possibly at a local library . I am trying to get an idea of a good central location, possibly somewhere in the Fairport/Perinton, Webster, Pittsford, Brighton, Victor, Farmington, Macedon, or Canandaigua area? Participation would be simple: When you have coupons that you aren't going to use, put them in the swap box and remove coupons you plan on using, easy! I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas, you can comment on this post or send me a private message.
Thanks!
Hello there, I get so excited when I hear about more couponers in Rochester. :-)
I go to the library all the time and can tell you there is already a swap box at the Webster library. I usually go there or to penfield library. I would like to have a box there also since its a busy location. Also did you hear that there is going to be a couponing class at Penfield library this month? Sounds interesting and may be a good time to talk about setting up a box.
Old 02-02-2012, 07:31 PM

My Mood/Status:
Couponchix has posted more than 200 great deals!Couponchix has posted more than 200 great deals!Couponchix has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by netty525 View Post
Hello there, I get so excited when I hear about more couponers in Rochester. :-)
I go to the library all the time and can tell you there is already a swap box at the Webster library. I usually go there or to penfield library. I would like to have a box there also since its a busy location. Also did you hear that there is going to be a couponing class at Penfield library this month? Sounds interesting and may be a good time to talk about setting up a box.
I did not hear about the couponing class, but see it is on their events page Is the person doing the class a local blogger? The name does not sound familiar???
Old 02-02-2012, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couponchix

I did not hear about the couponing class, but see it is on their events page Is the person doing the class a local blogger? The name does not sound familiar???
I have never heard of her, I tried googling the name and did not find an associated blog. Sounds like it could be fun though, I may attend.
Old 02-03-2012, 05:10 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by netty525 View Post
I have never heard of her, I tried googling the name and did not find an associated blog. Sounds like it could be fun though, I may attend.
It could be fun. I wonder if there will be a trading session afterwards?
Old 03-20-2012, 01:30 PM

Iamme03 has posted more than 10 good deals
Hey! I am in Geneva ... But I'd be interested if a group met up in Canandaigua!
Old 03-30-2012, 06:23 AM

My Mood/Status:
Hey gals!I am trying to get myself ready for dollar doublers week, and was wondering if anyone be interested in an informal coupon swap at a local library possibly tomorrow? I am thinking maybe Macedon but am open to other areas this side of Roc.
Old 06-18-2012, 11:02 PM

kevery1
I would love to join! I'm new to couponing
Old 06-18-2012, 11:02 PM

kevery1
I'm interested in joining!! When do we meet??
Old 08-21-2012, 11:43 AM

My Mood/Status:
gardner1983 has posted more than 10 good deals
Bump - this sounds neat, did anyone ever get it up and running? And what exactly happens at a coupon club?
Old 11-03-2012, 08:51 PM

etunson
Looking To Join A Rochester Extreme Couponing Group

Anyone interested in joining or begining an extreme couponing group in Rochester NY please contact me. I would like to establish or join a group after the Holidays.