Anyone Interested In A NY/LI Coupon Train?

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2011, 02:12 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Away on vacation may 21- may 26

nycgirl631 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!nycgirl631 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!nycgirl631 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!nycgirl631 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!nycgirl631 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!nycgirl631 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!nycgirl631 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
read Anyone interested in a NY/LI coupon train?

Thinking about starting a coupon train for all members who live/shop in NY metro area and Long Island. We could share store-specific coupons or catalinas as well as regular manufacturers coupons and internet printables.

Was also thinking of having a monthly meeting for those who are interested. We could trade coupons in person at a local library or something and possibly clip/send coupons to military families overseas. Or maybe buy a restaurant Groupon (costs to split among all attendees at date of meeting) so we could clip n chew!

I just want to gather feedback and see if people are interested before planning anything. Please let me know if you are interested in either idea!

If this post was helpful, please click the Rep button below
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-17-2011, 02:25 PM

RE: Anyone interested in a NY/LI coupon train?

My Mood/Status:
adamhagar has posted more than 100 good deals!adamhagar has posted more than 100 good deals!
That sounds great are there any other specifics to the train
Old 07-17-2011, 02:34 PM

nycgirl631 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!nycgirl631 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!nycgirl631 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!nycgirl631 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!nycgirl631 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!nycgirl631 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!nycgirl631 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Hmm I think that's pretty much it. Maybe 30 coupons per envie, mostly WL items. If grocery store ads came out earlier than just a few days in advance, I would say that maybe we could try to trade/organize our WLs by coupons needed for that week's sales. Unfortunately, I think that wouldn't work too well... maybe for drugstores since adscans are always up for that weeks in advance.

Just wanted to put feelers out though to see who was interested before I go ahead with this. I'll definitely keep you on a list of those interested

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-17-2011, 02:40 PM

My Mood/Status:
adamhagar has posted more than 100 good deals!adamhagar has posted more than 100 good deals!
yes thanks that would be great I'm sorry but I'm still new so what is WL
Old 07-17-2011, 02:42 PM

WL stands for wishlist. If anyone on the site has a wishlist, it shows up under their name, member status and trader rating.

Old 07-20-2011, 12:48 PM

signing off til thursday

My Mood/Status:
sscutscoupons has posted more than 300 great deals!sscutscoupons has posted more than 300 great deals!sscutscoupons has posted more than 300 great deals!sscutscoupons has posted more than 300 great deals!
I would totally be into this. Please let me know when you plan on starting!
Old 07-24-2011, 02:31 PM

Rookie Couponer

My Mood/Status:
tabroman has posted more than 1 good deal
I would be interested. I am in Queens and very new to couponing...trying to get a hang of it and would love some local group support. A Groupon or LivingSocial coupon to chew & clip sounds great too.
Old 08-02-2011, 12:33 PM

The train is looking for passengers!!! Join the NY/LI Coupon Train! :

http://www.afullcup.com/forums/coupo...9-mailing.html

Old 08-03-2011, 05:34 PM

leggz2di4
couponing since 02/2011 - have a nice binder so far. live in westchester county (about 20min outside of NYC) would love to join the train.
Old 08-03-2011, 05:51 PM

Hi leggz2di4! It would be great to have you join! Be sure to comment in the thread: http://www.afullcup.com/forums/coupo...9-mailing.html

and PM me your contact info!

Old 08-03-2011, 06:00 PM

My Mood/Status:
jollygreen has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jollygreen has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jollygreen has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jollygreen has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jollygreen has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!jollygreen has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I live in Rockland

I would love to join
If we have a swap...the cost of traveling to LI would be insane

But,,,I am one of the winners of the 2 thousand coupons

jollygreen

If you enjoyed my comment please ..press thank you...

Laugh, Laugh, Laugh is the best medicine in the world.
The Following User Says Thank You to jollygreen For This Useful Post: