NY Doubles Only In........

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2009, 11:27 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
studentcouponer916 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!studentcouponer916 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!studentcouponer916 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!studentcouponer916 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!studentcouponer916 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!studentcouponer916 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
NY Doubles only in........

QUEENSBURY
VAILS GATE

Yet again excludes my store, so I guess I might as well give up hope of Malone ever doubling again.
The Following User Says Thank You to studentcouponer916 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 05-24-2011, 07:48 AM

RE: NY Doubles only in........

My Mood/Status:
elovese2 has posted more than 1 good deal
I am sorry but what store doubles coupons in Vails Gate, that is the area where I shop and since I am new at this I would like to get as much info as possible. Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to elovese2 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2011, 08:12 AM

Come here Spring

My Mood/Status:
isavealot5 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!isavealot5 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!isavealot5 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!isavealot5 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!isavealot5 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!isavealot5 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!isavealot5 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!isavealot5 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!isavealot5 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!isavealot5 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!isavealot5 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by elovese2 View Post
I am sorry but what store doubles coupons in Vails Gate, that is the area where I shop and since I am new at this I would like to get as much info as possible. Thanks
Hi welcome to AFC!

You may have a Shoprite, Price Chopper & Stop & Shop in your area.
You can check/ask questions at each store's forum if they double coupons. Go ahead and click the store's name..added the link.
Feel free to ask questions anytime.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Become a
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(FL) here at A Full Cup, see
for details
Old 05-28-2011, 07:05 PM

BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Shoprite, Price Chopper & Stop & Shop would all double coupons with a face value of $0.99 or less - most likely limit 4 of each identical coupon.
Not sure if you have A&P/Key Foods/Foodtown or Freshtown close - these may only be on the east side of the Hudson River - these also offer similar doubles, but prices are probably higher, though a sale or special double like A&P did a few weeks back (doubles up to and including $2 coupons) might make it worth a trip over there.

Price Chopper also limits to 50% of your purchase - that is if your total is $40 before coupons, coupons will only double until the total is reduced to $20, any after that will be face value only.

However, since the original post is from June >>2009<< and mentions Vails Gate and Queensbury (kind of an odd combination) I think it may have referred at that time to doubles at KMART - this was the time they were doing them fairly frequently and they seemed to offer it certain weeks in very select locations - Queensbury is the only SuperK in (at least the eastern part of) NY and I'm guessing maybe Vails Gate was a quiet store so they offered them there also to boost business - other times they'd include most/all the stores.
Old 05-28-2011, 08:21 PM

My Mood/Status:
chicke11 has posted more than 50 good deals
Also, if there is a King Kullen nearby, it will double all Q's with a face value of $0.99 or less AND double a maximum of five Q's with a face value of $1.00 (per customer per day). I usually do my weekly shopping there unless another store is having a tremendous sale. It feels good when I can bring a $4 carton of milk down to $2 with a $1 Q that doubles without any special sales. Seriously, when did milk get to be so expensive...?
Old 09-06-2011, 08:46 AM

liveyourlifex has posted more than 1 good deal
waldbaums also doubles up to $0.99!