WNY Coupon Swap

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2009, 09:22 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
JoeyK has posted more than 200 great deals!JoeyK has posted more than 200 great deals!JoeyK has posted more than 200 great deals!
read WNY Coupon Swap

Are any of you Western NYers interested in getting together for a coupon swap? I would be glad to organize one. I even have a hall we could meet in. Date and time to be decided. Everyone would bring their extra coupons or inserts and we would all take what we can use. I usually get 15-20 inserts each week, so I have lots of extras I can't use. If you are interested, email me at: lambyk@yahoo.com

Joanne
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 01-13-2011, 10:33 AM

RE: WNY Coupon Swap

trfltt has posted more than 5 good deals
Hello, Im new to AFC, would love to get better at couponing. Interested in doing a coupon swap, or a coupon train. I am in tonawanda. Let me know! Thanks
Old 01-14-2011, 05:17 AM

My Mood/Status:
JoeyK has posted more than 200 great deals!JoeyK has posted more than 200 great deals!JoeyK has posted more than 200 great deals!
Coupon swap

I would love to hold a coupon swap if we can get enough people. I know there are others on this site that are from our area.
Old 01-30-2011, 04:39 AM

My Mood/Status:
lessgress has posted more than 200 great deals!lessgress has posted more than 200 great deals!lessgress has posted more than 200 great deals!
i would be interested in a swap or a train! i am in grand island.
Old 01-30-2011, 01:47 PM

My Mood/Status:
slwheeler02 has posted more than 1 good deal
I would also be interested. I just joined AFC today. So I am in need of Qs! I am also in Grand Island!
Old 02-01-2011, 06:17 AM

My Mood/Status:
I'll try to get a swap organized. Maybe in March, when the weather is a little better (hopefully!). I am in South Buffalo and we could use my church's hall. Meanwhile, tell your friends on this site who live in our area and have them let me know if they are interested, so I have an idea of how many there will be attending.
Old 02-15-2011, 06:24 AM

My Mood/Status:
annikins has posted more than 1 good deal
I live in Buffalo and would totally be interested. I only get one paper, but I'm trying to get some people I work with to bring me their unused coupons. I have a friend who lives in Williamsville that would also be interested.
Old 05-07-2011, 05:11 PM

My Mood/Status:
chrissisavesalot has posted more than 1 good deal
Hello there, I am in North Tonawanda and I would be interested in a coupon swap. I am just starting out couponing and as of now I only get one Sunday paper for coupons.Would that be enough?
Old 05-08-2011, 07:42 PM

rharris171 has posted more than 25 good deals
I live in Hornell, NY. I would be interested in a train if you decide to do that. Also if anyone wants extra inserts, I go around to all the gas stations in my town on Sunday afternoon or evening (Sugar Creek/Wilson Farms, Mobile, Arrow, Kwik Fill) and the give me the sunday paper inserts for nothing. They tell me they throw them all out anyway! You might want to try if you are interested in getting 15-20 inserts. Go in the morning and ask them to hold them for you.
Old 05-09-2011, 04:24 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissisavesalot View Post
Hello there, I am in North Tonawanda and I would be interested in a coupon swap. I am just starting out couponing and as of now I only get one Sunday paper for coupons.Would that be enough?
No problem. Just save up your inserts for a few weeks and bring them. I am still working on the hall. It seems that it is being used every weekend lately.
The Following User Says Thank You to JoeyK For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2011, 08:57 AM

My Mood/Status:
NYIceQueen has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!NYIceQueen has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!NYIceQueen has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!NYIceQueen has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!NYIceQueen has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!NYIceQueen has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!NYIceQueen has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!NYIceQueen has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!NYIceQueen has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!NYIceQueen has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rharris171 View Post
I live in Hornell, NY. I would be interested in a train if you decide to do that. Also if anyone wants extra inserts, I go around to all the gas stations in my town on Sunday afternoon or evening (Sugar Creek/Wilson Farms, Mobile, Arrow, Kwik Fill) and the give me the sunday paper inserts for nothing. They tell me they throw them all out anyway! You might want to try if you are interested in getting 15-20 inserts. Go in the morning and ask them to hold them for you.
Wow you're lucky! Every place around here says that the Buffalo News "requires" them to return the entire paper no matter what
Old 05-15-2011, 06:29 PM

staciemcnett20
I'm in the Tonawanda area and would do a coupon swap. A group of us have also started a facebook page...crazy coupon chicks...we share all the deals we find!
Old 05-21-2011, 03:57 PM

couponing! love it!

My Mood/Status:
pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I'm just outside Rochester, I'd be interested in a train. Buffalo is an hour drive so it would be too far for me. If no one wants to start one, I'd be willing to start one.