Dead Deal

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 01-22-2011, 12:22 AM

RE: Dead Deal

is sleepy but happy

My Mood/Status:
foxx07 has posted more than 400 great deals!foxx07 has posted more than 400 great deals!foxx07 has posted more than 400 great deals!foxx07 has posted more than 400 great deals!foxx07 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Now thats xtreme!!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pokey and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chloe
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to foxx07 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 12:59 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Newbie Wan Coupone has posted more than 300 great deals!Newbie Wan Coupone has posted more than 300 great deals!Newbie Wan Coupone has posted more than 300 great deals!Newbie Wan Coupone has posted more than 300 great deals!
Okay I just want to know how did they allow you to take home so many of each RR offer and allow you to get a RR for each and every one and pay with a RR as well? I have problems just doing two of 1 offer, much less anything close to 41 of 1 RR offer? I mean how do you have the courage to try? What city is this Walgreens at? I'm just floored that this was allowed. But hey, that's an awesome haul. It just blows my mind because things like this just don't happen in Houston.

Last edited by Newbie Wan Coupone; 01-22-2011 at 01:02 AM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Newbie Wan Coupone For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 02:11 AM

My Mood/Status:
myfab5 has posted more than 300 great deals!myfab5 has posted more than 300 great deals!myfab5 has posted more than 300 great deals!myfab5 has posted more than 300 great deals!
Awesome!!!
with

and

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to myfab5 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 03:41 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
makinitworkwith5 has posted more than 300 great deals!makinitworkwith5 has posted more than 300 great deals!makinitworkwith5 has posted more than 300 great deals!makinitworkwith5 has posted more than 300 great deals!
I have to agree, I was told once to leave a store because I wanted to buy two seperate orders, one for me and one for my mother??? how do you do it 41 times??
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to makinitworkwith5 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 03:43 AM

SMART SHOPPER

My Mood/Status:
MS.TAMPA has posted more than 400 great deals!MS.TAMPA has posted more than 400 great deals!MS.TAMPA has posted more than 400 great deals!MS.TAMPA has posted more than 400 great deals!MS.TAMPA has posted more than 400 great deals!
wtg!!!!!!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MS.TAMPA For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 04:04 AM

Loving AFC and enjoying saving money!

My Mood/Status:
abadams has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!abadams has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!abadams has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!abadams has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!abadams has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!abadams has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!abadams has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!abadams has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!abadams has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!abadams has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!abadams has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie Wan Coupone View Post
Okay I just want to know how did they allow you to take home so many of each RR offer and allow you to get a RR for each and every one and pay with a RR as well? I have problems just doing two of 1 offer, much less anything close to 41 of 1 RR offer? I mean how do you have the courage to try? What city is this Walgreens at? I'm just floored that this was allowed. But hey, that's an awesome haul. It just blows my mind because things like this just don't happen in Houston.
I would like to know also

Congrats !!
a diva in training, and

IVDSO COKE POINTS AND KELLOGGS CODES!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to abadams For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 04:38 AM

Waiting for Spring!

My Mood/Status:
marybee has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!marybee has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!marybee has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!marybee has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!marybee has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!marybee has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Wow...awesome! I can't imagine having over $200 of RR in my purse at one time!
Your Walgreens must be well stocked....wow.

I have a certain cashier in the beauty department at my Wags...she lets me check out and pay with my RR as much as I want. Just this week, I scored 8 Thermacare, 8 Toms Deodrant, 8 pill glide and did it one transaction right after the other paying with my RR. I would not try to do that with the other cashiers that is for sure!

I sometimes try to do 2-3 trans and roll my RR with the other cashiers..but with Denise in the HB department...she doesn't care, infact she usually has coupons she gives out to her customers...she is totally AWESOME.

Good job on the trip, I know it was a ton of work...but fun ay?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to marybee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 04:52 AM

My Mood/Status:
cbacallao has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!cbacallao has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!cbacallao has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!cbacallao has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!cbacallao has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!cbacallao has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!cbacallao has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
You are my HERO! WOW! Way to go!

You missed adding in some of the RR's you got in these transactions: (Thermacare 2.50RR, Pantene 2.00RR, and PillGlide 5.00RR)

3 Times
Thermacare $2.50
4 Sinex $5
2 Pantene $3.50
Used: (4) $4 Sinex mfq, $3/2 Pantene mfq, $10 RR
OOP: $0.54
Got: $10 RR

1 Time
Pill Glide $5
(4) Sinex $5
Used: (4) $4 Sinex mfq, $9 RR
OOP: $0.00

1 Time
Pill Glide $5
(4) Sinex $5
clearanced candy $.05
Used: (4) Sinex mfq’s, $3 rr, $6 rr
oop: $0.00
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cbacallao For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 05:02 AM

2greatdanes has posted more than 200 great deals!2greatdanes has posted more than 200 great deals!2greatdanes has posted more than 200 great deals!
You got 9 Thermacares in trip
I had a hard time finding just 1 all week
anyway good job
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 2greatdanes For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 05:58 AM

Waiting for the call

My Mood/Status:
samke23 has posted more than 150 good deals!samke23 has posted more than 150 good deals!
o.O That is amazing. I really wish I had a) A car and b) More space so I can start stockpiling seriously.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samke23 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 07:47 AM

avoids jerky people
If you're not happy, you can't make others happy!

My Mood/Status:
mtnhoney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mtnhoney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mtnhoney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mtnhoney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mtnhoney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mtnhoney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mtnhoney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mtnhoney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mtnhoney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mtnhoney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I tried to multiquote ya'll, but it wouldn't let me do everyone, so here's my best shot at answering all these questions: Most of them are answered in these 2 threads that I have posted over the last 2 weeks with my last 2 runs:
http://www.afullcup.com/forums/my-wa...ml#post3500547
http://www.afullcup.com/forums/my-wa...-mm-w-pic.html

I have a binder with card holders set up just for WAGS.
I seperate all my RR by denomination and manufacturer.
The newest RR will go to the back always showing the RR that is expiring in the front.
I talley my RR when I get home and write it on a card and put it in the binder, that way I always know what I'm starting with so I know about how much product to order to be ABLE to get them all current.
Absolutely this is a ton of work....but more importantly a ton of communication and HR for it all to happen like the moons have aligned.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mtnhoney For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 07:54 AM

One day at a time.
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
baybeenurse has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!baybeenurse has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!baybeenurse has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!baybeenurse has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!baybeenurse has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!baybeenurse has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!baybeenurse has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!baybeenurse has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!baybeenurse has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!baybeenurse has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!baybeenurse has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
No tax? That is what drives up my out of pocket....but anyway, wtg!!! Love the Pics!!!

,wife, and proud mommy to sons, Logan~19, Mason~18, Hunter~13, Holden~7, her forever angel~Parker, and rescue German Shepherd, Ryka
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baybeenurse For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 08:00 AM

My Mood/Status:
ancorrie has posted more than 200 great deals!ancorrie has posted more than 200 great deals!ancorrie has posted more than 200 great deals!
It would be impossible for me to do more than 5 transactions back to back, my wags don't have enough stocks lucky you!!! That's awesome.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ancorrie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 08:00 AM

Discount Mercenary

My Mood/Status:
veriria has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!veriria has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!veriria has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!veriria has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!veriria has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!veriria has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!veriria has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!veriria has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!veriria has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!veriria has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!veriria has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Yeah I was wondering about that as well -- did you get taxed on total retail, or total after coupons? In my area, we get taxed on the total retail nearly everywhere I go it would seem.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to veriria For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 08:02 AM

My Mood/Status:
5forme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!5forme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!5forme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!5forme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!5forme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!5forme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!5forme has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Wow! Nice
(15)
(13):
9and 6

:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 5forme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 08:11 AM

My Mood/Status:
cathyw has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!cathyw has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!cathyw has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!cathyw has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!cathyw has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!cathyw has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!cathyw has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!cathyw has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!cathyw has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!cathyw has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!cathyw has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2greatdanes View Post
You got 9 Thermacares in trip
I had a hard time finding just 1 all week
anyway good job
wtg OP!

The Thermacare 2 ct had been moved from the regular aisle to the display next
to the register.
The Following User Says Thank You to cathyw For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 08:11 AM

avoids jerky people
If you're not happy, you can't make others happy!

My Mood/Status:
mtnhoney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mtnhoney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mtnhoney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mtnhoney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mtnhoney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mtnhoney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mtnhoney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mtnhoney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mtnhoney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!mtnhoney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by baybeenurse View Post
No tax? That is what drives up my out of pocket....but anyway, wtg!!! Love the Pics!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by veriria View Post
Yeah I was wondering about that as well -- did you get taxed on total retail, or total after coupons? In my area, we get taxed on the total retail nearly everywhere I go it would seem.
Tax after coupons, here!! I'm so sad for ya'll that have tax before coupons.
The Following User Says Thank You to mtnhoney For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 08:18 AM

turtlegirls has posted more than 25 good deals
Just out of curiosity-what do you do with such a stockpile? I thought my piles were big and we are a family of 5!
The Following User Says Thank You to turtlegirls For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 08:20 AM

My Mood/Status:
1NMMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1NMMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1NMMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1NMMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1NMMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1NMMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1NMMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1NMMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1NMMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1NMMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1NMMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
All I can say is Awesome!!!!

Anne
The Following User Says Thank You to 1NMMom For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 08:22 AM

Discount Mercenary

My Mood/Status:
veriria has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!veriria has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!veriria has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!veriria has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!veriria has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!veriria has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!veriria has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!veriria has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!veriria has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!veriria has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!veriria has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
The nice part is there is no tax on food at least in Indiana

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to veriria For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 08:35 AM

eveman has posted more than 50 good deals
I was wondering what happened to you. Darn snow!
Good job and thanks for sharing all what you do and taking pictures! It's very helpful.
The Following User Says Thank You to eveman For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 08:42 AM

Booking Newborn Photo shoots!

My Mood/Status:
QBMOM has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!QBMOM has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!QBMOM has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!QBMOM has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!QBMOM has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!QBMOM has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!QBMOM has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!QBMOM has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!QBMOM has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!QBMOM has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!QBMOM has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
SUPER AWESOME!!!

You'll have to let me know if you're going to eat for the next 5 years with all that appetite spray! LOL

WALGREEN'S ROCKS!!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to QBMOM For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 09:07 AM

My Mood/Status:
twentyfirstcenturygypsy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!twentyfirstcenturygypsy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!twentyfirstcenturygypsy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!twentyfirstcenturygypsy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!twentyfirstcenturygypsy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!twentyfirstcenturygypsy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!twentyfirstcenturygypsy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!twentyfirstcenturygypsy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!twentyfirstcenturygypsy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Nice job! I can only imagine what can be done at a well stocked Wags (or two or three!).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twentyfirstcenturygypsy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 09:18 AM

My Mood/Status:
gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!gdaniel5 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Goodness...I cannot imagine such a trip. My CVS is lucky to have 10 of an item...did you preorder anything? Great Job though and you sound like a candidate for that new Extreme Couponing show
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gdaniel5 For This Useful Post: