Cheese Cheese And More Cheese!

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2012, 10:19 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
lindyf has posted more than 300 great deals!lindyf has posted more than 300 great deals!lindyf has posted more than 300 great deals!lindyf has posted more than 300 great deals!
cheese cheese and more cheese!

yesterday, at my commy a lady at the front was handing out coupons for $5 off of $5 kraft cheese and/oscar mayer lunch meat. She was giving them according to how much you had in your cart which was fine with because there are some couponers who take the entire pads of qs. Well I went to the cheese section and got 6 pks. of cheese sticks 2 shreded mozzarella and 2 velveeta. The lady handing the qs sees what I have and says I can give you 3 since you have $30 worth. I said the q states $5 off on $5 purchase. She says no it is 5 items or $10 purchase. I just looked at her and said I don't understand. She said "well some people just want free stuff and we can't just give you free stuff the cashiers will tell you $10 or 5 items." I did not argue because she ended up giving me 7 of them and the cashier took 5 instead of 6 but I can use it til 1/31 and I didn't want to make a scene. Now I am wondering about the furute coupon friendliness of Ft Knox.
The Following User Says Thank You to lindyf For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-10-2012, 09:50 PM

RE: cheese cheese and more cheese!

saved 300 already in 2 weeks!!

My Mood/Status:
qponmom3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!qponmom3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!qponmom3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!qponmom3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!qponmom3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!qponmom3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Ohhh I never thought of cheese sticks! What was the price on them? I have a few of these left to use, i used them on 5.00 or more so like one time i got 3lbs of meat it was 5.37 i paid .37 for the 3lbs of meat, got free cheese too havent had any problems with them. Actually going to go tomorrow to get more theraflu and more cheese .
Old 01-11-2012, 07:33 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
lindyf has posted more than 300 great deals!lindyf has posted more than 300 great deals!lindyf has posted more than 300 great deals!lindyf has posted more than 300 great deals!
The cheese sticks are 2.69 but the big slices are 1.79. My granddaughter eats cheese sticks like crazy, but wont touch a slice so that was a better deal for me. I wish I could have gotten more qs. I would go back for more.
The Following User Says Thank You to lindyf For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2012, 10:28 AM

saved 300 already in 2 weeks!!

My Mood/Status:
qponmom3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!qponmom3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!qponmom3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!qponmom3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!qponmom3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!qponmom3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
It dont matter the kind of cheese we eat it . Slice, stick, shredded, chunk its all the same .