.33!!!

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2011, 03:11 PM
off to study

My Mood/Status:
autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
.33!!!

Yay! I spent .33 and saved $46! I've never been to the commissary around the time of payday, I always usually go before or way after... I've never realized how much cheese people buy, . The cheese was WIPED out, so I guess I'll buy the Kraft w/Philidelphia another time

There are 2 types of Splenda Essentials at my commy, one for 2.63 (w/ B Vitamins) and one for 2.43 (w/ antioxidants) that you can use with the $3/1 Q from the 7/31 inserts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-3453800081.jpg (14.5 KB, 130 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to autumnkavila For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-01-2011, 05:30 PM

RE: .33!!!

lovin AFC
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnkavila View Post
Yay! I spent .33 and saved $46! I've never been to the commissary around the time of payday, I always usually go before or way after... I've never realized how much cheese people buy, . The cheese was WIPED out, so I guess I'll buy the Kraft w/Philidelphia another time

There are 2 types of Splenda Essentials at my commy, one for 2.63 (w/ B Vitamins) and one for 2.43 (w/ antioxidants) that you can use with the $3/1 Q from the 7/31 inserts
Awesome!! Do you have the splenda UPC's by chance? I need to special order them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-01-2011, 05:33 PM

off to study

My Mood/Status:
autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!

Splenda Essentials with antioxidants 2.43
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-4091909140.jpg (19.8 KB, 78 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to autumnkavila For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2011, 05:39 PM

lovin AFC
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

Thank you!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-01-2011, 05:46 PM

off to study

My Mood/Status:
No problem
Old 08-01-2011, 07:54 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
JMoo11 has posted more than 25 good deals
Your on the other side of the state, which is good for me cause I think you might have wiped out the splenda supply =)
Old 08-01-2011, 08:01 PM

off to study

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMoo11
Your on the other side of the state, which is good for me cause I think you might have wiped out the splenda supply =)
Bwahahaha... I promise, I only bought 4
Old 08-01-2011, 08:48 PM

Professional Fangirl

My Mood/Status:
medic2midwife has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Actually I wiped out the splenda, I got 8. Thanks for grabbing me on that Autumn because I think that overage helped eat at the cost of my meat and produce. I also grabbed some q's they had there I don't think you saw but I was so rushed I forgot to hand them to you. I found a booklet in the produce section.

You did amazing!!!! I wish I'd dropped 33 cents instead of 64.10!!! I bow to your awesome powers, I was watching you during check out from a few registers down. *evil cackle*

Old 08-01-2011, 09:21 PM

off to study

My Mood/Status:
LOL! it gets intense with the coupons and watching the registers. The cashiers hate that I hand them the coupons but i hate that they mix them all up and don't count them... Drives me absolutely batty because I can't keep track of them. They'll have to get over it. You got a lot of stuff though... I bought everything with a Q except the lettuce, the chicken nuggets, and the garlic... So you did awesome!!!

Now... Tell me about those produce coupons
Old 08-01-2011, 11:13 PM

saving is fun

My Mood/Status:
jamye.chrissy has posted more than 50 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by medic2midwife View Post
Actually I wiped out the splenda, I got 8. Thanks for grabbing me on that Autumn because I think that overage helped eat at the cost of my meat and produce. I also grabbed some q's they had there I don't think you saw but I was so rushed I forgot to hand them to you. I found a booklet in the produce section.

You did amazing!!!! I wish I'd dropped 33 cents instead of 64.10!!! I bow to your awesome powers, I was watching you during check out from a few registers down. *evil cackle*
'auwe you two! autum, long time no see/hear! my mom in law is coming from Germany to visit and she is diabetic so I'm glad I read this cuz I was going to the comissary tomorrow to get the splenda.. only got 2 coupons (dumpster diving didn't prevail, the olympian was the only paper I saw in there.. but I got 20 P&G inserts and some rinky dinky RP and SM) anywho great job both of you!!! hope to join your swaps one day! oh and by the way FYI, I'm not sure if the Tacoma Weekly (a free newspaper) does this all the time but the July 31 issue had P&G in it......
Old 08-02-2011, 12:07 AM

francescaadams has posted more than 50 good deals
I got 14 boxes of splenda and there was still tons more. I donated it all to my work (drug and alcohol rehab) and they were so appreciative. I just got home from my weekly dumpster dive next to the mailboxes throughout the housing here in San Diego and I usually come out with 30-50 red plums that come via mail and I actually saw someone who was out when I was and I ended up with only about 15. they're onto my area! Ive been doing this forever and never had anyone else out too. It's ok plenty to go around!
Old 08-02-2011, 12:23 AM

I'm baaack and ready to SAVE!
AFC sassy member

My Mood/Status:
SassyNixx has posted more than 100 good deals!SassyNixx has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by francescaadams
I got 14 boxes of splenda and there was still tons more. I donated it all to my work (drug and alcohol rehab) and they were so appreciative. I just got home from my weekly dumpster dive next to the mailboxes throughout the housing here in San Diego and I usually come out with 30-50 red plums that come via mail and I actually saw someone who was out when I was and I ended up with only about 15. they're onto my area! Ive been doing this forever and never had anyone else out too. It's ok plenty to go around!
I did't know there was dumpster diving in SD?! That's awesome, from North County!

P.s-----thx for the original post, I'm going to visit a friend on base this week and will try my q's at the commy for the first time!

Engaged to my love of 10yrs
, to be Wed this Hallow's eve
Our spoiled "children"; Rusty
& Raider

Recent College Graduate
in Computer systems for Networking/A+
& I enjoy applying my creativity to my career as a Web Editor

Old 08-02-2011, 02:09 AM

francescaadams has posted more than 50 good deals
Well see I don't really consider it dumpster diving because they're just the little trash cans next to our mail boxes. I just pick from the top and I'm usually really successful if I walk throughout the whole housing....guess others are getting the idea.
Old 08-02-2011, 02:56 AM

lol

My Mood/Status:
Armyreservemom has posted more than 300 great deals!Armyreservemom has posted more than 300 great deals!Armyreservemom has posted more than 300 great deals!Armyreservemom has posted more than 300 great deals!
That's awesome. Our commy have boxes of Splenda on clearance for $.99 here. I only had two $3.50 off two q's to use.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:16 AM

laurabz7 has posted more than 1 good deal
what store did you buy that at?
Old 08-02-2011, 05:13 AM

lol

My Mood/Status:
Armyreservemom has posted more than 300 great deals!Armyreservemom has posted more than 300 great deals!Armyreservemom has posted more than 300 great deals!Armyreservemom has posted more than 300 great deals!
I shop at the Heidelberg Commissary (Germany).
Old 08-02-2011, 06:20 AM

off to study

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamye.chrissy

'auwe you two! autum, long time no see/hear! my mom in law is coming from Germany to visit and she is diabetic so I'm glad I read this cuz I was going to the comissary tomorrow to get the splenda.. only got 2 coupons (dumpster diving didn't prevail, the olympian was the only paper I saw in there.. but I got 20 P&G inserts and some rinky dinky RP and SM) anywho great job both of you!!! hope to join your swaps one day! oh and by the way FYI, I'm not sure if the Tacoma Weekly (a free newspaper) does this all the time but the July 31 issue had P&G in it......
LUCKY!!! My newspapers didn't have ANY P&Gs. Looks like I need to find a dumpster! REALLY?! I need to see if I can find that!!! You can join us sista! Next swap is August 22nd at 11am at the McChord PX inside the children's play area!!! How you been?
Old 08-02-2011, 06:21 AM

off to study

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armyreservemom
That's awesome. Our commy have boxes of Splenda on clearance for $.99 here. I only had two $3.50 off two q's to use.
SO JEALOUS!!! great score!!!
Old 08-02-2011, 06:46 PM

saving is fun

My Mood/Status:
jamye.chrissy has posted more than 50 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnkavila View Post
LUCKY!!! My newspapers didn't have ANY P&Gs. Looks like I need to find a dumpster! REALLY?! I need to see if I can find that!!! You can join us sista! Next swap is August 22nd at 11am at the McChord PX inside the children's play area!!! How you been?
Tita! just scored more P&G by chance... was just checking a recycle bin on my way back home from the park with the keiki... oh and I got a few more good SS and RP and more of the rinky dinky ones soooooo, I shall bring them on Aug 22 and share the wealth! or if you want some earlier than let me knnow! have a great day in sunny WA
Old 08-02-2011, 06:56 PM

My Mood/Status:
KristinNicole2780 has posted more than 150 good deals!KristinNicole2780 has posted more than 150 good deals!
awesome trip girl! i wanted to take advantage of the splenda but unfortunately since I was unable to get to the newspaper bin in time and i was like totally drugged out of my mind. ... I was only able to get the ONE newspaper and I have yet to clip those qs...I did end up getting complete inserts through here but.. just waiting. There better be some splenda left by the time I get my qs!!! that or they have better not been upped in the price again by the time i get them! i would be SOOOO pissed! I use splenda A LOT.

Also yes.. about the cashiers and the qs getting them all mixed up. This has happened to me on more than one occasion and i was shorted a coupon also because of this! So i understand your concept of handing it to them. I think I am going to start doing this because they jumble them all up and lose count a lot you have to pay such close attention during the ring up at the register if you miss anything .. thats money! and every penny counts these days while I am unemployed!
Old 08-02-2011, 08:47 PM

off to study

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamye.chrissy

Tita! just scored more P&G by chance... was just checking a recycle bin on my way back home from the park with the keiki... oh and I got a few more good SS and RP and more of the rinky dinky ones soooooo, I shall bring them on Aug 22 and share the wealth! or if you want some earlier than let me knnow! have a great day in sunny WA
You are awesome! I gotta find a good spot to scope em out but still unsuccessful! Lol.
Old 10-07-2011, 11:49 AM

LoveLikeLions has posted more than 10 good deals
Thanks! That is awesome. this gives me hope