My Free Items From The Commissary Today!

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2011, 05:45 AM
lol

My Mood/Status:
Armyreservemom has posted more than 300 great deals!Armyreservemom has posted more than 300 great deals!Armyreservemom has posted more than 300 great deals!Armyreservemom has posted more than 300 great deals!
Free My Free items from the commissary today!

Attached is a pic of all the free items I got today at my commissary due to overage on the razor and soaps! My best savings to-date.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jul 27 free items.jpg (187.6 KB, 262 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Armyreservemom For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-27-2011, 05:47 AM

RE: My Free items from the commissary today!

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
cathyw has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!cathyw has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!cathyw has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!cathyw has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!cathyw has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!cathyw has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!cathyw has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!cathyw has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!cathyw has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!cathyw has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!cathyw has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Great job!
Old 07-27-2011, 06:13 AM

misshannahsmom has posted more than 25 good deals
Gotta love overage at the commissary!
The Following User Says Thank You to misshannahsmom For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2011, 06:47 AM

jmansapiy has posted more than 100 good deals!jmansapiy has posted more than 100 good deals!
Old 07-28-2011, 04:34 PM

off to study

My Mood/Status:
autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Awesome!
Old 07-29-2011, 02:44 AM

Farm life is the best life!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!Huntinglabmom05 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Great job!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:34 PM

My Mood/Status:
JMoo11 has posted more than 25 good deals
Awesome job! Can you tell me which Q you used for the tape? I have the PDF still but the green one is not pictured in any of them, so I can still use that Q?
Old 08-01-2011, 11:21 PM

lol

My Mood/Status:
Armyreservemom has posted more than 300 great deals!Armyreservemom has posted more than 300 great deals!Armyreservemom has posted more than 300 great deals!Armyreservemom has posted more than 300 great deals!
I used the PDF one too. I haven't had a problem with any printed coupon that the picture don't print on. The cashier would just read it a little more in detail but then just scan it and move on. The PDF file I have is a great one with picture.
The Following User Says Thank You to Armyreservemom For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2011, 02:22 AM

BBSSept

My Mood/Status:
BARBEPAM has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!BARBEPAM has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!BARBEPAM has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!BARBEPAM has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!BARBEPAM has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!BARBEPAM has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!BARBEPAM has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
My commy refused my $7 Nitro dog food coupon because the pix did not print. I ran out of color ink. I shop at NAS Jacksonville, FL
Old 08-02-2011, 02:29 AM

lol

My Mood/Status:
Really? I would have contacted the store director because I don't think in their coupon policy it says the picture has to be there? Not sure though, I would have to read it again. It tells everything that must be on the coupon in order for the commy to accept it.
Old 08-02-2011, 02:51 AM

lol

My Mood/Status:
How does DeCA keep up with knowing which coupons are valid and which cannot be redeemed at my commissary?
by Defense Commissary Agency on Tuesday, June 28, 2011 at 3:27pm
DeCA has ongoing training classes for managers, which include teaching them coupon policies. Additionally, coupon information is continually provided to commissary management for employee training on coupon acceptance procedures and to reinforce the guidance in our coupon policy. So, it is the store director who is responsible for ensuring employees are trained and follow our policy. As in any business, we - and especially our store directors - cannot improve service and prevent issues until we are made aware of the specific problems. So, if you have a problem redeeming a coupon at your commissary, ask to speak with the store director (in some cases, it will be the store manager). You can speak with them while you are at the store or when you get home via the Internet by going to Commissaries.com and selecting the "Locations" tab and then "Alphabetical Listings" from the dropdown box. Once on the listings page, scroll down (or choose your store by the beginning letter of the store's name) the list and click on the link to the store's Web page where you will see the store director's name, phone number and email address.
Old 08-02-2011, 10:31 AM

My Mood/Status:
I guess I should have clarified my question...the Q's that I have all have pictures, but none of them have that green one on them and one of the Q's is $1/1, which I think everyone has been using to buy the green ones for $0.78 if I'm not mistaken. So my question is, can I use that Q even if the pix is not the same as the product? I wanted to use it to get an overage for other items and didnt want any problems at the register. Can you point out which Q you used coz' maybe I'm just wrong and don't have that Q. Thanks...sorry if I confused you!
Old 08-02-2011, 10:35 AM

off to study

My Mood/Status:
autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!autumnkavila has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMoo11 View Post
I guess I should have clarified my question...the Q's that I have all have pictures, but none of them have that green one on them and one of the Q's is $1/1, which I think everyone has been using to buy the green ones for $0.78 if I'm not mistaken. So my question is, can I use that Q even if the pix is not the same as the product? I wanted to use it to get an overage for other items and didnt want any problems at the register. Can you point out which Q you used coz' maybe I'm just wrong and don't have that Q. Thanks...sorry if I confused you!
Yes, the coupon states any scotch magic tape item, it doesn't matter if the picture doesn't match what you are buying as long as it is a magic tape item
Old 08-03-2011, 10:37 AM

My Mood/Status:
Thanks...I don't have the right one after all!

Tags
commissary, free, military, overage