Help? Cashier Mistake

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2011, 08:35 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

Ryuunami has posted more than 10 good deals
help? cashier mistake

I went to rite aid to use up some about to expire colgate coupons, i had time on the colgate sensitive coupon (75 cents off) before it expired but the other two i didn't have much time left on.

but colgate sensitive wasn't on sale, so I didn't get it. I accidentally handed the cashier the colgate sensitive coupon, and even though colgate sensitive wasn't on the register it took the colgate sensitive coupon.

Someone help? what do i do? how did it get the coupon mixed up? WHAT THE DID THE REGISTER DO?????? I'm not complaining cause it saved money. but i /do/ want to know WHAT HAPPENED???????

i have sensitive teeth, it would have been nice to save the colgate sensitive coupon for when the colgate sensitive toothpaste was on sale.

Last edited by Ryuunami; 07-15-2011 at 08:55 PM.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-15-2011, 08:59 PM

RE: help? cashier mistake

Grounded for Life

conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
As the extreme couponing show revealed some qs are interchangable because of the scan code. Some companies use the same bar codes on qs of the same price. I guess it was cheaper than so many multiple codes or they didnt think about some people deliberatly useing qs on other than the listed item.
But it would be great to get high priced items useing $10.00 crest whitening qs.
But im not a jaimy so i wouldnt even think about it.
You must have missed the outrage over the extreme couponing show when it started.
But acidents happen and i think most of us have done this giveing the wrong q accidentally. It was on a similar item and they will have no problem since they dont match qs to sales. The manufaturer can only go by how much stock they buy to resell and have to have enough to prove enough in store stock to match qs to.
My usual mistake is i pull all my qs and put them in an envelope sometimes the store is out or dosent carry that item. ive been in a hurry and forgot to remove 1 for an item i couldnt find. They didnt want to or couldnt remove the q so i just removed 1 of the same amount. So now i always double check before i go to the checkout.
Large manufacturers are changeing thier codeing sytem to prevent people like the jaimy deliberately misuseing qs.
Old 07-15-2011, 10:42 PM

RE: help? cashier mistake

Ryuunami has posted more than 10 good deals
actually, i found the article about Jaimy Kirlew yesterday morning while i was drinking my morning coffee. >.> I tried to post it but wasn't allowed because it was a competing site. *groans* i was hoping that wasn't what happened. and how the heck did the couponers that were watching manage to catch what she was doing anyway? i didn't catch it. i hope they do fix it. Jaimy gives us all a bad name.

My teeth are stoopid bad. So I /always/ buy the whitening/sensitive/enamel protection stuff for them and to me coupons for those special types of toothpaste, brands aside, are like /gold/, you don't spend gold on groceries, you spend it on something big, likewise, I don't like mistakes like that. I have /no/ problem with harsh mouthwashes. I /like/ that listerene burns. But the tooth paste I use, the brush sometimes hurts if i don't use sensitivity care. My enamel is shot to er... can't use that four letter word on the forum. Lets just say its not rated PG. thats why i wanted to save the colgate sensitive coupon for a sale.

Last edited by Ryuunami; 07-15-2011 at 10:45 PM.