Cashier Offered Coupons

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2013, 10:14 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Rather be Boating!!

My Mood/Status:
SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Cashier offered coupons

I went to Publix just to get some of the Seattles Best Coffee, Cheerios and a few other BOGO's they had and I had coupons with them. As the cashier started to ring up my order she pulled out HER coupon binder and asked if I had enough coupons for the coffee. I said yes, but Thanks. I was floored I have never had such a coupon friendly cashier. She and I laughed when everything I had I had coupons for on my order except for bread but it was BOGO anyway. Gotta love Publix.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-07-2013, 01:50 PM

RE: Cashier offered coupons

neverquitsworkin has posted more than 150 good deals!neverquitsworkin has posted more than 150 good deals!
yayayaya for Publix!
The Following User Says Thank You to neverquitsworkin For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2013, 09:22 PM

RE: Cashier offered coupons

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
CouponingMomOfTwins has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CouponingMomOfTwins has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CouponingMomOfTwins has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CouponingMomOfTwins has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CouponingMomOfTwins has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CouponingMomOfTwins has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CouponingMomOfTwins has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CouponingMomOfTwins has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CouponingMomOfTwins has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLance68 View Post
I went to Publix just to get some of the Seattles Best Coffee, Cheerios and a few other BOGO's they had and I had coupons with them. As the cashier started to ring up my order she pulled out HER coupon binder and asked if I had enough coupons for the coffee. I said yes, but Thanks. I was floored I have never had such a coupon friendly cashier. She and I laughed when everything I had I had coupons for on my order except for bread but it was BOGO anyway. Gotta love Publix.
It makes me happy when I see cashiers go out of their way to help people stretch a buck these days!

Thanks for sharing!
The Following User Says Thank You to CouponingMomOfTwins For This Useful Post: