Kraft Singles Stock Up Trip :)

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2012, 04:33 PM
Goodwill is my new obsession in addition to...
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
jmtfirewife has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jmtfirewife has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jmtfirewife has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jmtfirewife has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jmtfirewife has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jmtfirewife has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jmtfirewife has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jmtfirewife has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Dance Kraft singles stock up trip :)

Last night I scored 10 Kraft singles packages, 3 Kraft naturals cheese slices and 3 Earthbound organics carrotts for $ .75 after my $10 OYNO from Kraft! Singles were $2 each and I used 10 of the $1 off kraft singles from couponnetwork.com then meijer had a promotion buy 3 singles get the natural slices for free! Used .75/1 any earthbound organic product on the carrots which were part of the 10/$10. Great cheap trip tonight!533254_4492641359995_1992587779_n.jpg
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-25-2012, 06:26 PM

RE: Kraft singles stock up trip :)

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Life is good!

2015 YTD Savings: $9370
My Mood/Status:
nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Wow you did great, nice pic too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nowpoints For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2012, 11:00 PM

My Mood/Status:
HighOnLow has posted more than 150 good deals!HighOnLow has posted more than 150 good deals!
Wowsers! That is phenomenal!!! Way to go!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
living with my Mom
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Bro
, co-dependent
, and four obnoxious
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HighOnLow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2012, 02:37 PM

kettledrum has posted more than 5 good deals
I know this is a newbie question, but how do you get 10 of the coupons?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kettledrum For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2012, 02:52 PM

My Mood/Status:
keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kettledrum
I know this is a newbie question, but how do you get 10 of the coupons?
Some people have multiple computers to print from, I've seen some people on here that have acces to computer labs etc and can literally print 100 legally, and 2 from each computer. If you are not one of those people ( I only have 1, sometimes 2) , check out the FSOT forum. You may be able to find someone To trade with. There are some great people on here , but most trade very cautiously for IP, because there are some crooked people that will copy these illegally. IP coupons are encoded to know which computer they came from, an if it is traced to you that copied coupons are being generated from your computer you can be blocked from ever printing a single coupon from your computer.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to keoughrn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2012, 02:56 PM

kettledrum has posted more than 5 good deals
Ahh, so it's locked per computer? So however many computers you have access to, is where the limit is? I had kinda guessed it would have been tracked by IP address, so multiple computers at home would not work....interesting....thanks for the info...I never knew :-)

Sorry to hijack, but can I ask one more question? Meijer doesn't have a problem with using 10 identical coupons in one transaction? I read the coupon policy thread sticky and it seems all it says is that they "reserve the right to limit coupon quantities", but in practice has this been a problem? Don't the self checkouts start freaking out with this many coupons? Better to go through a staffed checkout?

Oh, and by the way, great score there JMT! :-)

Last edited by kettledrum; 08-26-2012 at 03:00 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kettledrum For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2012, 03:14 PM

lulusoccer has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lulusoccer has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lulusoccer has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lulusoccer has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lulusoccer has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lulusoccer has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kettledrum View Post
Ahh, so it's locked per computer? So however many computers you have access to, is where the limit is? I had kinda guessed it would have been tracked by IP address, so multiple computers at home would not work....interesting....thanks for the info...I never knew :-)

Sorry to hijack, but can I ask one more question? Meijer doesn't have a problem with using 10 identical coupons in one transaction? I read the coupon policy thread sticky and it seems all it says is that they "reserve the right to limit coupon quantities", but in practice has this been a problem? Don't the self checkouts start freaking out with this many coupons? Better to go through a staffed checkout?

Oh, and by the way, great score there JMT! :-)
Multiple computers at home would work =) It's just 2 per computer. (generally)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lulusoccer For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2012, 03:39 PM

Goodwill is my new obsession in addition to...
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
jmtfirewife has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jmtfirewife has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jmtfirewife has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jmtfirewife has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jmtfirewife has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jmtfirewife has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jmtfirewife has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!jmtfirewife has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Meijer has never limited my like coupons, and yes I generally use the self check out. Less hassle for me. I always follow the limits of what the coupon says and hate arguing with cashiers when I am right.
I have multiple computers, iphone, ipads and such. Every device has it's own IP address.
Thanks ladies, this week I am doing the cold meat and kraft dressing!
Old 08-26-2012, 08:44 PM

Emmylu91 has posted more than 50 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by lulusoccer View Post
Multiple computers at home would work =) It's just 2 per computer. (generally)
It depends on your set up, I guess. I have two computers but we aren't able to print from both because they share an IP address. Some libraries or schools have all their computers share an IP address also but others don't.

I've heard that if you have a smartphone and are using it based on your data plan instead of your home wifi that you'll be able to print from that and your computer but I haven't tried it myself. I wish I could figure out how to make our computers have seperate IP addresses so that we could get 3-4 copies of the real good printables.
The Following User Says Thank You to Emmylu91 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2012, 09:05 PM

lulusoccer has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lulusoccer has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lulusoccer has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lulusoccer has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lulusoccer has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lulusoccer has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmylu91 View Post
It depends on your set up, I guess. I have two computers but we aren't able to print from both because they share an IP address. Some libraries or schools have all their computers share an IP address also but others don't.

I've heard that if you have a smartphone and are using it based on your data plan instead of your home wifi that you'll be able to print from that and your computer but I haven't tried it myself. I wish I could figure out how to make our computers have seperate IP addresses so that we could get 3-4 copies of the real good printables.
Humm..maybe do a quick google search on how to do it =) It seems like the computers should automatically get their own IP address by default unless you manually set them as something else.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lulusoccer For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 07:58 AM

Thinking mode

My Mood/Status:
Tana Thlang has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Tana Thlang has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Tana Thlang has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Tana Thlang has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Tana Thlang has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Tana Thlang has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
How long is this sale til?
Old 08-29-2012, 07:35 PM

Thinking mode

My Mood/Status:
Tana Thlang has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Tana Thlang has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Tana Thlang has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Tana Thlang has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Tana Thlang has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Tana Thlang has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Will the cat roll if I do it again?
Old 08-29-2012, 09:44 PM

My Mood/Status:
HighOnLow has posted more than 150 good deals!HighOnLow has posted more than 150 good deals!
Tana, I think the Kraft deals runs through September 2nd, as stated via couponnetwork which oversees the rolling catalinas for the deal. Here is a link to the explanation of the deal: http://www.couponnetwork(dot)com/kraft-foods-coupon

Hope this helps!
living with my Mom
, Bro
, co-dependent
, and four obnoxious
Old 08-29-2012, 09:46 PM

My Mood/Status:
Oh, and I think you can do the rolling deal more than once. I did the Kraft one, followed by an in-store one. If they reset the cheese coupons, I'll head back again!
living with my Mom
, Bro
, co-dependent
, and four obnoxious
The Following User Says Thank You to HighOnLow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2012, 04:41 AM

Thinking mode

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighOnLow
Oh, and I think you can do the rolling deal more than once. I did the Kraft one, followed by an in-store one. If they reset the cheese coupons, I'll head back again!
I wanted to roll onto some more dressing cause my $1/2 expires in two days. If the roll works, ill be paying $2.xx per 10 bottles! I don't use it on a daily, but if they are that cheap ; it's worth it to donate or give them away.
Old 08-30-2012, 05:16 PM

My Mood/Status:
JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmtfirewife View Post
Last night I scored 10 Kraft singles packages, 3 Kraft naturals cheese slices and 3 Earthbound organics carrotts for $ .75 after my $10 OYNO from Kraft! Singles were $2 each and I used 10 of the $1 off kraft singles from couponnetwork.com then meijer had a promotion buy 3 singles get the natural slices for free! Used .75/1 any earthbound organic product on the carrots which were part of the 10/$10. Great cheap trip tonight!Attachment 30272
I didn't see a sign posted to buy 3 Kraft Singles and get 1 natural slices free. Also don't see it printed in ad. Before I checked out I priced checked the singles but no details were given regarding the $10 CAT oyno or free product. Can you give more details on the free cheese? (I still got my 10 items and did receive the $10 OYNO Cat cpn.) Thanks!
Old 08-30-2012, 05:35 PM

I'm Snoopy Dancing My Way To Sales And Deals!

My Mood/Status:
iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tana Thlang
How long is this sale til?
The Kraft OYNO is good thru 9/15/12. The current sale prices end on 9/1 for Sunday markets.

HTH

The Following User Says Thank You to iluvadoption For This Useful Post: