| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Cereal, M&M's, and baking - oh yeah
Man I lucked out today - the $3 / 3 kellogg coupon actually came from Dollar general and I asked customer service if I could use it because it had a remit to address but didn't say manufacturers coupon and the girl in the cash office said yes so was able to save $18 that I probably wouldn't have been able to.
Deals I got
Cheez-its Ė b1g1 ( people were handling out .50 coupons for 1 ) and had 1 coupon that you buy 2 cheezits you get a crispix free.
$10 catalina deal: buy 1 5lb sugar , 1 5lb flour, and 4 bags of m&mís get a $10 catalina for the next shopping trip.
Kelloggs cereals: buy 4 get $2 off instantly and had $3 off 3 kellogg cereals.
Kellogg cereals had buy 2 boxes of cereal and get a bag of m&mís free.
Here is one the scenarios that I did:
(9) boxes of cereal Ė used (3) $3 kellogg coupons = $13.36 (10.36)
(1) 5lb flour = $1.59
(1) 5lb sugar = $2.69
(4) bags of m&mís ( free from coupon on cereal) = $12.07 Ė 12.07 = free
(2) Krusteaz muffin mix - $1.66 ( minus .50 coupon doubled = 2.00 ) = 1.22
Total spent: 20.37
Got a $10.00 catalina
Everything I got:
(4) 2 pack big roll brawny papertowels ( 50% off ) (.50 x doubled - multiple transactions )
(4) 5 lb. bags of flour ( part of $10 catalina deal )
(4) 5 lb. bags of sugar ( part of $10 catalina deal )
(16) bags of m&mís ( mini, regular, and almond)
( part of $10 catalina deal )
(10) boxes of cocoa krispies
(3) boxes of Corn Flakes
(4) boxes of Krispix
(5) boxes of Rice Krispies
(1) Family size box of Rice Krispies
(6) boxes of Cheez-its
(2) boxes of Ziploc bags
(2) boxes fo Townhouse flat bread crisps
(12) Krusteaz Muffin mix in the squeezable bottle
(1) whole ham
(2) plumrose bacon
(2) skinny cow candy bars
(7) packages of UP2U gum
(2) boxes of Special k ( b1g1)
Canít find all my receipts Ė did multiple transactions but the ones I have are:
Saved : 73%
And still have a $10 catalina to use on another shopping trip.
|Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!|
Nice job!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets excited enough to take pics of their hauls! ! ! !
Wow niceee job!!
Couponing for my very small family, one hubby and one puppy... but it sure is helping!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|The Following User Says Thank You to newercouponer For This Useful Post:|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Valentine Mosaic E-Card offered by Wal-mart & M&M's||Time4mom2||Freebie Graveyard||0||01-29-2009 10:15 AM|
|First Post! My trip tonight (w/ M&M's Yeah!)||couponclippin'momma||My CVS Trip Today||3||04-17-2008 10:38 PM|