4/13 Trip

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2012, 05:42 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

AvasMomm has posted more than 300 great deals!AvasMomm has posted more than 300 great deals!AvasMomm has posted more than 300 great deals!AvasMomm has posted more than 300 great deals!
4/13 trip

I have been doing pretty well getting the staples that I need or things that I don't have coupons for this week to use up some of my crt's. Doing the meal deal and giving them to my dd's to pick out things they would like. I did the garnier deal which the points were added to my total after I purchased the item. The problem started with this transaction. The P&G crt I tried to use was said to have been used already which I would not have had it if I wouldn't have gotten it back. Is there a way to tell if it has been used? I am getting tired of getting dirty looks when they see I have coupons.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 04-13-2012, 10:18 PM

RE: 4/13 trip

My Mood/Status:
sodakgrl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sodakgrl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sodakgrl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sodakgrl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sodakgrl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sodakgrl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sodakgrl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sodakgrl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sodakgrl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sodakgrl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sodakgrl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I don't know but I would def be calling customer service. My Kmart is terrible with coupons, I should complain more often, but this is something I would def complain about, in fact I would have been offended by them telling me it had already been used.
The Following User Says Thank You to sodakgrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2012, 10:29 PM

RE: 4/13 trip

AvasMomm has posted more than 300 great deals!AvasMomm has posted more than 300 great deals!AvasMomm has posted more than 300 great deals!AvasMomm has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sodakgrl View Post
I don't know but I would def be calling customer service. My Kmart is terrible with coupons, I should complain more often, but this is something I would def complain about, in fact I would have been offended by them telling me it had already been used.
I asked why I would have been given it back if it was used. She said excuse me. So I said it again. I was tired of holding up the line so I just gave her another and that was a problem too, but said something else. She pushed that one through, reluctantly. The most frustrating part is that since there is no real coupon policy to follow I am going by what I have had taken in the past. When all of a sudden everything is now not allowed. I still have about a dozen more crt's to use in the next two days. I am not expecting too much.