Very Cheap Comcast Bundle

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2014, 05:59 PM
Lift while you climb

My Mood/Status:
tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
very cheap comcast bundle

So I called to pay the internet bill earlier this week and the lady started the "while I have you... may I offer..." spiel. I told her we hadn't had a tv in the house for over 3 years and that I wasn't interested in getting cable service. Then she told me that my bill would go down by $7 a month if I switched to a bundle--- faster internet, very basic cable (60 channels) and a landline phone. I think the final was $68 a month for a year. She said when november rolls around if I still want the services, I can call and tell them to keep it at this rate. We'll see about that.

But for a year, we'll get all 3 services for less than the cost of internet alone. We don't have a tv but I was planning to get one for the little guy's sesame street and baby einstein videos, so we'll just hook it up to that.

If you're wanting to cut back on some expenses, check them out to see if it's in your area too. I don't know if this is a nation-wide deal or if it was offered just because we didn't have the other services for so long.

DELTA region for Kroger stores

Are you looking for a way to give back to this great community?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tratra For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-05-2015, 01:50 PM

RE: very cheap comcast bundle

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
~~~~~

My Mood/Status:
Deal-Seal has posted more than 5 good deals
They're hoping you forget to cancel / call for a discount, but that's quite a savings and free TV is good!
Old 01-15-2015, 07:55 AM

RE: very cheap comcast bundle

Bwaahaahaaa!
Here too much!

My Mood/Status:
Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Moggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
They run similar deals here with Uverse, at the end of the year the price shot way, way, way up - and to get it back down we actually had to upgrade - that deal is good for another year and then we'll have to renegotiate it again - it takes forever on the phone with them and its a total pain in the buttocks. I hope its easier for you when your year is up than it was for us.
Harris Teeter!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.