Need To Replace That Fabric Piece Under Box Spring

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2014, 02:34 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
nursetobe has posted more than 25 good deals
Need to replace that fabric piece under box spring

We have a relatively new box spring, but that fabric piece that is attached to the bottom of it got ripped and we couldn't re-attach it. Does anyone know where to find a replacement, or do you think a big piece of felt or something would work in its place?
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-27-2014, 07:04 PM

RE: Need to replace that fabric piece under box spring

ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Joanns fabric carries that mesh fabric that goes on the bottom of coaches and stuff. I think it is the same just black colored. It isnt too expensive and they usually have mobile coupons.
The Following User Says Thank You to ladygodiva02 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2014, 12:47 PM

My Mood/Status:
nursetobe has posted more than 25 good deals
Awesome! I will check it out, thanks
Old 04-28-2014, 02:09 PM

triciajsnider has posted more than 50 good deals
we just replaced ours and went to Joanns, they do have furniture backing but it was quite expensive, i found simple tan colred flannel, that is exactly the same color that ourbacking was and used it, its on sale this week for 2.69 w yard, i grabbed 3 yards and some staples it took less than 5 minutes to fit it and attach it, the flannel is great! alot ess expensive than fabric backing but if thats what you want it was like 12.99 a yard and they have a 40% off mobile coupon at Joanns.com good luck!
Old 04-29-2014, 02:53 AM

My Mood/Status:
Sunbear has posted more than 400 great deals!Sunbear has posted more than 400 great deals!Sunbear has posted more than 400 great deals!Sunbear has posted more than 400 great deals!Sunbear has posted more than 400 great deals!
I think I would use a basic white muslin. It would not be wide enough so you would have to piece it together or just overlap it. If you are not familiar with sewing, just ask for muslin in the store. It is usually inexpensive.
Old 05-06-2015, 08:24 PM

My Mood/Status:
travelingfool has posted more than 150 good deals!travelingfool has posted more than 150 good deals!
Why does it matter? Who is going to crawl under your bed and find out there is no liner under the boxspring? IMHO.