Need Goodie Bag Ideas For 10 Yr Old

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2014, 10:42 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Need Goodie bag ideas for 10 yr old

I am planning my son's 10 year b-day party(Angry bird theme). I need ideas for goodie bags and I like to make most everything. And of course need to not spend a bunch of $. Its so hard at this age to think of something. I have tried Pinterest where I get ALL my ideas and can't find anything. Any helpful ideas?? TIA
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-20-2014, 11:41 AM

RE: Need Goodie bag ideas for 10 yr old

coupons
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
ingramdeb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ingramdeb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ingramdeb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ingramdeb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ingramdeb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ingramdeb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ingramdeb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ingramdeb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
My son turns 9 just after easter this year he's into the planes movie . so im tossing easter and his day together to save money. Back to your issue pinatas are great instead of goodie bags full at the begining of the party hand them empty and stuff them with pinata candy after its popped pinatas are easy to make just cardboard streamers flour and water for round parts that you need. I fill my pinata with not just candy but toys love the 99 cent only store for these. Also as a couponer i know you have boxes of toothbrushes and travel toothpaste i add these to the pinata too (parents tend to love the fact the kids get more than just candy to hype them up).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ingramdeb For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2014, 01:57 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
beatlebutt81 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!beatlebutt81 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!beatlebutt81 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!beatlebutt81 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!beatlebutt81 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!beatlebutt81 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!beatlebutt81 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Craft, Interrupted: Angry Birds Party Favors ~ Bird & Piggie Tootsie Pops w/ Printable

Danee's Stampin' Delights: MDS - Angry Birds Poop

Toy-A-Day: Day 210: Angry Birds

Angry Birds Magnet Craft

Angry Birds Craft: Bookmarks for Kids | Inspired by FamiliaInspired by Familia

Law Student to Life Student: Angry Birds Perler Bead Magnets

Angry Birds Beanbags and Activities - Frugal Fun For Boys

Moments with the Montano's: Those are some Angry Birds.

Crafting with Angry Birds - Make and Takes

Page 17 - 17 Angry Birds Birthday Party Ideas for Kids I Angry Birds Activities for Kids - ParentMap

Moments with the Montano's: Angry Bird Invasion

More from the Mohrs: Appy Bird-day, E! (Angry Birds Birthday Party)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
All's fair in love, war, and couponing!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to beatlebutt81 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2014, 05:19 PM

My Mood/Status:
SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ingramdeb
My son turns 9 just after easter this year he's into the planes movie . so im tossing easter and his day together to save money. Back to your issue pinatas are great instead of goodie bags full at the begining of the party hand them empty and stuff them with pinata candy after its popped pinatas are easy to make just cardboard streamers flour and water for round parts that you need. I fill my pinata with not just candy but toys love the 99 cent only store for these. Also as a couponer i know you have boxes of toothbrushes and travel toothpaste i add these to the pinata too (parents tend to love the fact the kids get more than just candy to hype them up).
Love the toothpaste idea!
Old 03-27-2014, 09:16 AM

My Mood/Status:
IKnowWHoIAm has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!IKnowWHoIAm has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!IKnowWHoIAm has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!IKnowWHoIAm has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!IKnowWHoIAm has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!IKnowWHoIAm has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!IKnowWHoIAm has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!IKnowWHoIAm has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!IKnowWHoIAm has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!IKnowWHoIAm has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!IKnowWHoIAm has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
We always filled goodie bags with consumable stuff. No cheap junk fillers.

Pencils, erasers, bottle water with theme related picture taped around it to cover the brand name, gum, food (crackers, rice crispy treats or cut out sugar cookies in the shape or decorated to match party theme, etc)

I always checked with the parents when they rsvp'd to see if their child had any food allegeries.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IKnowWHoIAm For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2014, 11:30 AM

qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!qrazy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
squirt guns, silly string, whoopie cushions, rocket balloons (these are long, skinny balloons that you blow up with a little pumper, included, and they fly over the tree tops). punch balls (round balloons with a rubber band you put around your wrist)
anything nerf
The Following User Says Thank You to qrazy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2014, 01:33 PM

My Mood/Status:
Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
If he likes sports - Did this for daycare bday party once. Put sports trading cards in goodie bags any work. Open up packs and place in bags. Great part about this is we did a 5 minute trading time for a game with party. I set timer said go they opened bags and started bartering. They had a blast. I just used paper sacks and construction paper and cut out baseballs and bats and glued them on.
Another game idea for that age group is to split them into two team. Use masking tape to separate room. Just still to floor. Then you just wad up plain paper to use for the baseballs. To make it real fun I did 60 of them. Ea team gets 30 balls. Again you set a timer. I gave 3 minutes. Say go. Both teams throw balls at same time. When timer stops the team with the least amount of balls left on their side is winner. For prize I had a large bag filled w misc prizes. Winners of game got to go 1st and then the next team. They took turns reaching in bag without peaking for prize.

Also large grocery paper bags work great for piņatas. I decorated theme appropriate and tied top closed with ribbon. Below ribbon I put a whole thru both sides of bag to put my rope thru and tied off rope (Use a long one so person pulling bag up and down can stand far out of the way). Throw rope over tree branch and use one of the kids plastic large bats to bust. Have fun

ISO .55/1 or 1.00/2 2lt q.s (Especially for Sunkist products)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vegas1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2014, 04:08 PM

freeisnice has posted more than 200 great deals!freeisnice has posted more than 200 great deals!freeisnice has posted more than 200 great deals!
do you have a dollar general in ur area?their valentine items r a penny. you can get angry bird mirrors & nails for the girls
The Following User Says Thank You to freeisnice For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2014, 08:55 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by qrazy
squirt guns, silly string, whoopie cushions, rocket balloons (these are long, skinny balloons that you blow up with a little pumper, included, and they fly over the tree tops). punch balls (round balloons with a rubber band you put around your wrist) anything nerf
Lol, we did silly string a few years ago. The kids had so much fun, we gave them each a can let them loose in the back yard. Then to clean up, who ever could make the biggest silly string ball won a prize!
Thanks all for the great ideas.
The Following User Says Thank You to SJRoth For This Useful Post: