Cheap Ideas For Decoration Your Yard/Porch/etc For TrickOrTreat??

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2011, 01:20 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

CharlieGirl has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!CharlieGirl has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!CharlieGirl has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!CharlieGirl has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!CharlieGirl has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!CharlieGirl has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!CharlieGirl has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!CharlieGirl has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!CharlieGirl has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!CharlieGirl has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!CharlieGirl has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Rip Cheap Ideas For Decoration Your Yard/Porch/etc for TrickOrTreat??

For you crafty ones...we hand out candy and decorate the yard so my 13 DS can scare the older trick-or-treaters. We have some decorations and spooky music, but what other cheap ideas can you come up with that we can work on this weekend as a craft/getting ready project?

Happy Halloween
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-22-2011, 07:58 PM

RE: Cheap Ideas For Decoration Your Yard/Porch/etc for TrickOrTreat??

My name is Valerie. Feel free to call me Val.

My Mood/Status:
xpikch3rxframex has posted more than 400 great deals!xpikch3rxframex has posted more than 400 great deals!xpikch3rxframex has posted more than 400 great deals!xpikch3rxframex has posted more than 400 great deals!xpikch3rxframex has posted more than 400 great deals!
This site has some pretty cute ideas. I really like the "lonely bride" one, but it depends on your budget.

If you have smaller kids that you need to keep entertained, you could always go with the tried and true paper-plate-mask project. Get some paper plates, scribble a few basic monster faces, and let the kids use crayons, glitter glue, paint, etc. Cut the eyes out, punch a hole in each side and run an elastic string through, y'know.

Also, if you're goin' for party ideas for kids, there's the "feel box." You put something like cooked spaghetti noodles in a shoebox and let the kids reach their hands through a hole. Tell them it's brains/worms/anything else scary that might feel like spaghetti. Grapes can be eyeballs, etc.

I believe cotton should work as web, for decorating, but buying it as the web decoration might be cheaper. If you have any Barbies or something similar, you could create some little monster costumes for them. Wrap one in paper mache so she can be a mummy, maybe.

Not sure if that's what you were going for, really, but there you go.