USDA Home Loans

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2011, 03:06 PM
NOT ISO ANYTHING ATM
Tired again!

My Mood/Status:
Mommy2One has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2One has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2One has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2One has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2One has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2One has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2One has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2One has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2One has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2One has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2One has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
USDA Home Loans

Well I haven't been in the forums for quite some time, I haven't really been being very frugal, or couponing etc but I did want to share something with you all.

I have been catching up on threads etc, noticing a few people having neighbour problems etc, moving being an issue due to financing.

This was my husband and I's problem for a while. We live in a 756sq feet 2 bedroom apartment with 2 children, 5 year old daughter and 17 month old son, obviously the children have to share a room. We had a 4 year plan in action for saving up enough money for a deposit on buying our own home, which I never thought we could do in 4 years.

After paying our rent for July at our apartment office, the manager mentioned USDA Home loans to us.

We went ahead and arranged an appointment at one of our local banks to see if we would be eligible.

Long story short, we were approved, we looked at 4 homes, chose the second one we looked at as being the one we wanted (went with gut instinct).

We are closing the sale on the 12th of this month. No Money down and very very little out of pocket. (we had to pay 1 years homeowners insurance upfront, homebuyers education course, and some filing fees (less than $50).

Needless to say we are extremely excited, we have lived in our 756sq ft 2 bedroom apartment since my daughter was 3 months old, the place has become very very small over that time!

I just wanted to put it out there for people to know about it.

USDA

Due to finances, we thought we would be stuck here forever and have absolutely nothing to show for all the years of working my husband did, not the case anymore. Sure, we are going to be a little broker, but I know we will be a lot happier knowing we are owning our own home.

USDA Home Loans are not for everyone, it will depend on your circumstances, location etc.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
5 yr old DD & 17 month old
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DS & I love to

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mommy2One For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-01-2011, 03:14 PM

RE: USDA Home Loans

GOONIES!
When it rains, it pours...

My Mood/Status:
Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Contrats on your new home!! Just think of all that stockpiling room!!
(7), DS
(4), an 11yo
and a 6yo

Totally OCD. Luckily my DH is building me new stockpile shelves so I can more easily rearrange and reorganize my goodies!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Z and G's Mom For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2011, 03:15 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Meow

My Mood/Status:
endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Congratulations on your new home.

Cat Lover.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to endlesoul For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2011, 03:16 PM

NOT ISO ANYTHING ATM
Tired again!

My Mood/Status:
Mommy2One has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2One has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2One has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2One has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2One has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2One has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2One has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2One has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2One has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2One has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2One has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z and G's Mom View Post
Contrats on your new home!! Just think of all that stockpiling room!!
Haha, I am hoping I can in the future get to stockpiling, we simply never had the room here at all, and thank you for the congrats! It's still sinking in atm, and probably won't feel real until the first time I get lost on the way to the bathroom My daughter decided we are going to make a map of the new house!
5 yr old DD & 17 month old
DS & I love to

The Following User Says Thank You to Mommy2One For This Useful Post: