Can You Store Notebook Paper In The Attic?

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2011, 05:38 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
connab has posted more than 300 great deals!connab has posted more than 300 great deals!connab has posted more than 300 great deals!connab has posted more than 300 great deals!
Can you store notebook paper in the attic?

I have so much notebook paper and notebooks that I have bought over the years for really cheap and was wondering if you can store paper and folders in the attic. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to connab For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-31-2011, 05:52 PM

RE: Can you store notebook paper in the attic?

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
DawnG has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!DawnG has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!DawnG has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!DawnG has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!DawnG has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!DawnG has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!DawnG has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!DawnG has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!DawnG has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!DawnG has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!DawnG has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
When we cleaned out my grandmothers attic she had some old papers and such in it. And they all had a yellow dingy tint to them so I don't think I would store them in the attic.

“Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, drink in the other
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming “WOO HOO what a ride!”
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to DawnG For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2011, 05:58 PM

My Mood/Status:
connab has posted more than 300 great deals!connab has posted more than 300 great deals!connab has posted more than 300 great deals!connab has posted more than 300 great deals!
ok, thanks for the info!
The Following User Says Thank You to connab For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2011, 06:32 PM

My Mood/Status:
a1phonetech has posted more than 75 good deals!
When I saw your question I had a flashback of when my house caught on fire. Luckily we caught it in time and it only did about $10K worth of damage. A few more minutes though it would have ended up in my attic. It made me re-think what all I have up there and did some major cleaning.

The lady named Michael
The Following User Says Thank You to a1phonetech For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2011, 06:53 PM

My Mood/Status:
Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Give it to the local schools, or your church preschool/school.

Send it to a place that makes boxes for soldiers, they can use it to write letters home.

Or if you plan on using it, storing it up there would be ok, provided it's not a mountain that would just add fuel to a fire, and not for YEARS as all paper will eventually turn yellow and not be usable.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chloey For This Useful Post: