OMG- The Best Products I've Found.

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2011, 03:42 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Krazie Kouponer

My Mood/Status:
ksnbrown has posted more than 50 good deals
Fyi OMG- the best products I've found.

Miracle Hands and Miracle Feet have saved my winter skin. As soon as I get out of the tub, I slather the lotion on my feet and add socks. I bought mine at Bed, Bath, and Beyond with the 20% off coupons or TJ Maxx/Ross.

I also save a ton of money by doing my own hair. I love my new blonde extensions and it only took me about an hour to sew them in myself.

The new Sally Hensen press-on polish is AMAZING. They are $10 at Walgreens, they lasted 2 weeks, and there was only minor chipping at the tips.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ksnbrown For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-19-2011, 05:11 PM

RE: OMG- the best products I've found.

Life is good!

2015 YTD Savings: $9370
My Mood/Status:
nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Sewing in your own extensions-impressive.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nowpoints For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2011, 04:04 PM

TNGAL65
Very impressed with sewing your own extensions. I actually got brave and did highlightening with foils all by myself!! The gal at sallys helped me get all the stuff together and it was time consuming but I did it!! saved myself tons of money about 75%.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:56 PM

climbing back in the coupon saddle

My Mood/Status:
ms_courtney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ms_courtney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ms_courtney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ms_courtney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ms_courtney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ms_courtney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ms_courtney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ms_courtney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ms_courtney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I love me some Sally Beauty Supply! They have a skincare line called Beyond Belief that I use, and swear by. It's comparable to Murad. They've also got something called Hair One conditioning shampoo that is just like Wen.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ms_courtney For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2011, 11:39 AM

happymommyhereinokc has posted more than 1 good deal
thanks everyone for the tips!
Old 09-06-2011, 02:42 PM

Krazie Kouponer

My Mood/Status:
ksnbrown has posted more than 50 good deals
Dance More inexpensive hair care items

I have found that Tresemme has done wonders for my natural hair. And it is only $3 when it goes on sale at Target. And you get huge professional size bottles.

Also, you can turn you favorite shower gels into exfoliating gels by adding your choice of salt or sugar.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Student:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Singer
Chef
Insomniac
The Following User Says Thank You to ksnbrown For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2011, 09:45 AM

My Mood/Status:
ajjj321 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ajjj321 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ajjj321 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ajjj321 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ajjj321 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ajjj321 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ajjj321 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksnbrown View Post
I have found that Tresemme has done wonders for my natural hair. And it is only $3 when it goes on sale at Target. And you get huge professional size bottles.

Also, you can turn you favorite shower gels into exfoliating gels by adding your choice of salt or sugar.
Great idea about the shower gels.

Also, I hear lots of great things about Tresemme. I will have to try it.
Old 09-09-2011, 09:51 AM

My Mood/Status:
kittie1990 has posted more than 100 good deals!kittie1990 has posted more than 100 good deals!
for the tips I have been trying different lotions for my feet,I wear flip flops or go barefoot all the time can't stand wearing closed in shoes because they make my feet sweat,haven't found anything to help and my feet could probably pass off as alligator hide..
Old 10-08-2011, 11:17 AM

listening to the music of the spheres
Buddhist Bon Vivant Pataphysicist!

My Mood/Status:
siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
I'm on my next-to-last jar of Yes to Carrots Body Butter (that I stocked up on when it first came out!) and when that's gone I'll be heading out the door for the MH & MF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksnbrown View Post
Miracle Hands and Miracle Feet have saved my winter skin. As soon as I get out of the tub, I slather the lotion on my feet and add socks. I bought mine at Bed, Bath, and Beyond with the 20% off coupons or TJ Maxx/Ross.

May you always be blessed with ample coupons, great deals, and courteous, efficient cashiers!

Carolyn in CO
Old 01-17-2014, 09:02 PM

Thriftstoremommy990 has posted more than 25 good deals
Ok this may sound crazy but I love Axe body wash. I know it's for men, but after I spritz on my perfume it covers the man smell and I feel fresh all day.

I love Mary Kay face moisturizers. They are super expensive though. The one I have is light and doesn't leave my face oily.

I use baby wipes for make-up remover cloths. I buy unscented though. The scented made me break out in a rash.

I make some of my own eye shadows with baby powder and food coloring. Frugal way to save with 5 little girls.

I also use Ultrabrite toothpaste-its $0.99 but keeps my mouth fresh and it's actually made by Colgate if I'm not mistaken. I'll have to look when I get home.
Thanks for reading!
Old 02-17-2018, 02:26 AM

mushmonster has posted more than 25 good deals
Hey, useful advices. Thanks for sharing!