What A Day!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2008, 01:08 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
hunnypotsmom has posted more than 400 great deals!hunnypotsmom has posted more than 400 great deals!hunnypotsmom has posted more than 400 great deals!hunnypotsmom has posted more than 400 great deals!hunnypotsmom has posted more than 400 great deals!
What a day!

Well, I am so jeolous of all you ladies & gents that got such an awesome deal on the summer stuff, I just had to check to see if my store possibly had anything, anything at all....well they never even made it to the 90% off, they had a few pairs of water shoes and 3 umbrellas left at 50%-75% that was it! but then again my store didn't get the patio funiture, chairs or large umbrellas in, oh well, no gluecose meters either, I think they only order one! I am not joking...they do not ever seem to have any that are on sale. But....I did have a really good day! I have been scanning my card and also scanned it today and got another 2/10 purchase crt. here is what it got:
2 nestle candies @ $2.99(b1g1)
1 milk @ $4.29
total bc=10.27+tx-2/10 parents mag coupon-$2 crt-2 @$1 candy coupon
grand total was .78!!!

Next trasnaction:
2 garnier shampoo/conditioners
2 candies
coupons used: 2/10 parents mag, 2/10 crt, 2 @$2 garnier coupon, 2@$1 candies
total after coupons=$1.06 and I have $7.98 towards $5 ebc reward

I hope tomarrow I get more of the $2/10 crts I will finish my garnier.
Finally a great cvs trip for me, they usually are out of almost everything. I am very thankful that their machine has paper finally! woohoo!!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 09-11-2008, 03:50 PM

RE: What a day!

My Mood/Status:
Greeneyez has posted more than 200 great deals!Greeneyez has posted more than 200 great deals!Greeneyez has posted more than 200 great deals!
how did you use 2/10 parents mag, 2/10 crt, was your total over $20? doesnt the shampoo and nestle candy only come to like $12 something. Sorry if I miss read it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cheap is great free is awesome
Please watch for motorcycles.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-11-2008, 06:58 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
hunnypotsmom has posted more than 400 great deals!hunnypotsmom has posted more than 400 great deals!hunnypotsmom has posted more than 400 great deals!hunnypotsmom has posted more than 400 great deals!hunnypotsmom has posted more than 400 great deals!
the store I shop at allows a crt and a coupon to be used in one transaction. It was a manager so if there would have been problems I would think they would not allow it. I then was able to use one coupon per item. This may be a YMMV but I have not had a problem doing this. I cannot use say 2 2/10 crts at the same time unless it is over $20, and I cannot use 2 coupons unless it is over $20 but I used one of each and they had no questions or problems.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hunnypotsmom For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2008, 11:55 PM

My Mood/Status:
nessa1970 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!nessa1970 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!nessa1970 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!nessa1970 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!nessa1970 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!nessa1970 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!nessa1970 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!nessa1970 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!nessa1970 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!nessa1970 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!nessa1970 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
So glad you had a good shopping trip. You did really well.
Old 09-12-2008, 09:25 AM

My Mood/Status:
Greeneyez has posted more than 200 great deals!Greeneyez has posted more than 200 great deals!Greeneyez has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunnypotsmom View Post
the store I shop at allows a crt and a coupon to be used in one transaction. It was a manager so if there would have been problems I would think they would not allow it. I then was able to use one coupon per item. This may be a YMMV but I have not had a problem doing this. I cannot use say 2 2/10 crts at the same time unless it is over $20, and I cannot use 2 coupons unless it is over $20 but I used one of each and they had no questions or problems.
oh ok I was just wondering I wasnt saying you were doing anything wrong . I am going to ask if my store allows this I never even thought of that.
thanks

Cheap is great free is awesome
Please watch for motorcycles.
Old 09-12-2008, 04:27 PM

My Mood/Status:
jenshot1 has posted more than 300 great deals!jenshot1 has posted more than 300 great deals!jenshot1 has posted more than 300 great deals!jenshot1 has posted more than 300 great deals!
Today was a great day for me! I used the $1 off coupons for nestles candy and got 2 bags of fun size candy bars for $1.17!!!! Then when checking out I was asking the clerk Bonnie(my favorite) about thesechild id kits on the counter and she said they were free! So I asked how many I could have and she said as many as you want, she has 4 cases in the back!! So I took enough for my 4 year olds preschool class and best of all there's a coupon for 5 free 4x6 prints in the kit!!! Yeah for me!!