Any Others From Billings Mt?

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2011, 12:55 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
franciswife has posted more than 5 good deals
Cvs Any Others From Billings Mt?

I'm from Billings Mt and have only been couponing about a month. I have noticed that It is harder to find a good deal with your coupons out here. Cvs seems the best so far.

Anyone else from Billings that loves to coupon?
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-21-2013, 08:41 AM

RE: Any Others From Billings Mt?

Just starting out

My Mood/Status:
sugarbugar00 has posted more than 5 good deals
Hey I just moved to Billings a few months ago. And just start doing this about a month ago. Not doing so great at it. More of a hands on learner. How are you doing now? Considering this was posted a couple years ago
Old 03-28-2013, 08:05 PM

funny bones
Unnagged Male

My Mood/Status:
CountryBoy78 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!CountryBoy78 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!CountryBoy78 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!CountryBoy78 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!CountryBoy78 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!CountryBoy78 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!CountryBoy78 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Billings is where I do my 'Big Shopping' trips. I'm hoping to do more this spring summer.
Old 03-28-2013, 08:27 PM

Just starting out

My Mood/Status:
sugarbugar00 has posted more than 5 good deals
YAY! Maybe I could tag along on a trip I'm failing miserably at it.
The Following User Says Thank You to sugarbugar00 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2013, 08:07 PM

beartoothmountainmama has posted more than 300 great deals!beartoothmountainmama has posted more than 300 great deals!beartoothmountainmama has posted more than 300 great deals!beartoothmountainmama has posted more than 300 great deals!
I live near red lodge.

I do most of my shopping in billings- I get the best deals at cvs. Walmart isn't so bad- depending on which one you go to.
The one on king is the worst.
Heights isn't so bad.
The one in laurel used to be the worst, now it's the best.

Albertsons isn't bad.
Target is ok- but they are always out of the stuff with the best deals- haven't tried kmart and most Igas don't take printables, but since Walmart matches that is moot.
Walgreens I've done once and not bad.
The Following User Says Thank You to beartoothmountainmama For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2014, 08:56 PM

Amorcita has posted more than 10 good deals
I'm in Billings.

I've come to the conclusion that I dislike couponing at Walmart. The last three times I've tried they've had to call a manager to confirm the coupon amount. Ugh, so frustrating!!

So far I've had the best luck with Target since they take MQs, TQs, Cartwheel, and I can still use Checkout51 and Ibotta to get credit back.

CVS is next for me to figure out.
Old 09-06-2014, 10:32 PM

beartoothmountainmama has posted more than 300 great deals!beartoothmountainmama has posted more than 300 great deals!beartoothmountainmama has posted more than 300 great deals!beartoothmountainmama has posted more than 300 great deals!
Which Walmart do you go to?

Laurel is getting bad again. They must go in phases.
Old 01-06-2015, 05:49 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Kristallovesmomof5 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Kristallovesmomof5 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Kristallovesmomof5 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Kristallovesmomof5 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Kristallovesmomof5 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Kristallovesmomof5 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Kristallovesmomof5 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Kristallovesmomof5 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Kristallovesmomof5 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Kristallovesmomof5 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
ME to From Roundup

Mommy to 3 year old girl
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 5 year old twin boys
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 6 year old son
and 9 year old girl