Commissary Forum Leader

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2014, 09:28 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
sav4dzn has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sav4dzn has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sav4dzn has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sav4dzn has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sav4dzn has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sav4dzn has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sav4dzn has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sav4dzn has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sav4dzn has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sav4dzn has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sav4dzn has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Stamp Commissary Forum Leader

Well, I'm currently the new forum leader for the commissary. I'm still trying to learn the ropes and figure out how this all works. For years I have couponed just on a casual basis until a few years ago when I finally figured out the way to really save. I have read many things over the years "trying" to improve. I'm still learning!

My father was in the military when I was young and he was always great at having a years supply of food. I remember trips to the commissary as a kid and having a truck load of food in the back. The cashiers would often ask us if we were going to have a party or something with all the cases he would buy. I loved it as kid because we had a big store house downstairs of food that you just pulled from and my mom rarely went shopping. Boy, coupons would have helped on those trips.

Today, I have lowered my shopping bills from $300 to around $100 which is great for me because I have a lot to feed. I'm grateful for the privilege at the commissary and how it has helped our family, plus the store I shop at is great. I will try my best to help others in doing the same!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Love Couponing and Helping Others? Join the Team of Forum Leaders Today!...Click Link Below...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by sav4dzn; 03-12-2014 at 12:22 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sav4dzn For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-24-2014, 09:35 PM

RE: Commissary Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
lyn96 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lyn96 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lyn96 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lyn96 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lyn96 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lyn96 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lyn96 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lyn96 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lyn96 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lyn96 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!lyn96 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sav4dzn View Post
Well, I'm currently the new forum leader for the commissary. I'm still trying to learn the ropes and figure out how this all works. For years I have couponed just on a casual basis until a few years ago when I finally figured out the way to really save. I have read many things over the years "trying" to improve. I'm still learning!

My father was in the military when I was young and he was always great at having a years supply of food. I remember trips to the commissary as a kid and having a truck load of food in the back. The cashiers would often ask us if we were going to have a party or something with all the cases he would buy. I loved it as kid because we had a big store house downstairs of food that you just pulled from and my mom rarely went shopping. Boy, coupons would have helped on those trips.

Today, I have lowered my shopping bills from $300 to around $100 which is great for me because I have a lot to feed. I'm grateful for the privilege at the commissary and how it has helped our family, plus the store I shop at is great. I will try my best to help others in doing the same!
Thank you So much for this. Although, I did have a strong feeling you would step up to the plate.Good luck and I'll help where I can. Thanks again.

Last edited by lyn96; 01-24-2014 at 09:37 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lyn96 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2014, 07:26 AM

pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Thank you for all the hard work, I noticed you are really trying to get the conversation going in here. Thanks!!
Old 01-31-2014, 02:48 PM

Snarg has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Snarg has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Snarg has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Snarg has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Snarg has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Snarg has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Snarg has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Congratulations! I kind of figured you were going to take the position. It's a lot of work, but it can be a lot of fun.

The Following User Says Thank You to Snarg For This Useful Post: