Old 08-11-2013, 02:07 PM

RE: Commissary Free/Cheap/Overage- August 2013

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Mama tryin to save sum Money!!

My Mood/Status:
Czarina43 has posted more than 25 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by malib009 View Post
Does anyone know the price for travel size gilette shave cream? for the $6.00 off 3 coupon we just got in the 8/11 RP insert??
I was just commin on here to ask this.. also does anyone know the price for the full size ones??
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 08-11-2013, 02:42 PM

pilesoflaundry has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Some of the basic shave gel are $1.49, they also had some for $1.99 and the fushion ones are $2 something. I didn't see any trial size ones. Cashier gave me such a hard time, she told me it wasn't the picture etc. I told her to get the manager who put it in fine. It actually beeps no matching item, not exceeds the price which surprised me.
Old 08-11-2013, 03:05 PM

Guam Love

My Mood/Status:
YesImaCouponer has posted more than 300 great deals!YesImaCouponer has posted more than 300 great deals!YesImaCouponer has posted more than 300 great deals!YesImaCouponer has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilesoflaundry View Post
Some of the basic shave gel are $1.49, they also had some for $1.99 and the fushion ones are $2 something. I didn't see any trial size ones. Cashier gave me such a hard time, she told me it wasn't the picture etc. I told her to get the manager who put it in fine. It actually beeps no matching item, not exceeds the price which surprised me.
Anything that has overage beeps, even the Domino Light box, the $2 q beeped. I did the Gillette Satin Care Dry Skin and Gillette Series for Men and the cashier said I got the wrong ones... had to show her the Satin Care which does say Gillette on top of the print.

Then she tells me I have to get everything printed so I had to educate her that the key word OR separates the item meaning its "either/or" not ALL Manager told the cashier to override the q saying that "its another misprint... [also saying] the coupon makers didn't have enough coffee to proofread"

However, I've redeemed this coupon elsewhere with the same Satin Care and its doesn't beep! It could just be the commissary

IDSO: Lactaid Milk Qs

Happily
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to DH
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
serves US Army.
Mykol (6yo)
Precious (4yo), and
Cash (1yo)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to YesImaCouponer For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2013, 03:12 PM

Guam Love

My Mood/Status:
YesImaCouponer has posted more than 300 great deals!YesImaCouponer has posted more than 300 great deals!YesImaCouponer has posted more than 300 great deals!YesImaCouponer has posted more than 300 great deals!
Gillette Satin Care Dry Skin $1.49
Gillette Satin Care Sensitive Skin $1.49
Gillette Men Series (blue or green) $1.49

1.Buy (3) for $4.47
Use (1) $6/3 = $1.53 OVERAGE!

2. Buy (2) for $2.98
Use (1) $3/2 = $0.02 OVERAGE!

BIC Comfort 3 Advance razors 4ct, $2.99
Use (1) $3/1 = $0.01 OVERAGE ( 1 cent)

Happily
to DH
serves US Army.
Mykol (6yo)
Precious (4yo), and
Cash (1yo)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to YesImaCouponer For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2013, 03:15 PM

pilesoflaundry has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I know all overage beeps but usually it says "exceeds purchase price" but this one beeped "no item found." She was so nervous and freaking out about it, none of the cashiers seem to know the overage policy. I bought some reynolds baking cups the other day with the $1/1 and a different cashier told me "I don't know if I can put it in because it's more than the purchase price" and then she was shocked when it went through. I think the manager is not training them and giving them a hard time about coupons because the lady today said she would get in trouble.

I didn't even think about buying the satin care, I need to get more coupons! Dh doesn't use gillette but I will use it. Would be nice not to smell like a dude LOL.
Old 08-11-2013, 03:33 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Uggh I cant stand those cashiers... I used mines at walmart nd it went thru fine...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Czarina43 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2013, 03:50 PM

Guam Love

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
I know all overage beeps but usually it says "exceeds purchase price" but this one beeped "no item found." She was so nervous and freaking out about it, none of the cashiers seem to know the overage policy. I bought some reynolds baking cups the other day with the $1/1 and a different cashier told me "I don't know if I can put it in because it's more than the purchase price" and then she was shocked when it went through. I think the manager is not training them and giving them a hard time about coupons because the lady today said she would get in trouble.

I didn't even think about buying the satin care, I need to get more coupons! Dh doesn't use gillette but I will use it. Would be nice not to smell like a dude LOL.
bwahahahaha!!!

I got so pissed that DH doesn't use shaving cream as much as I do and I'm not even hairy! DH had a good stockpile and I only had like a handful of shaving cream, but yeah, I remembered about the Clairol and Herbal Essence and went looking for other products that are similar and BAM! Satin Care is also Gillette. Well, I hope you get your stash of shaving cream! GL

Happily
to DH
serves US Army.
Mykol (6yo)
Precious (4yo), and
Cash (1yo)
Old 08-11-2013, 08:24 PM

Justwill1 has posted more than 75 good deals!
Is there a number you can call and complain? The "manager" on duty wouldn't let me use my coupons today. I felt so bad about the situation. I didn't go off on her but I felt that I should have. I am sick of arguing with people. On top of everything the shelves looked as if people has been purchasing these products because they were almost bare. But she wasn't hearing me that's ok she will hear from someone.
The Following User Says Thank You to Justwill1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2013, 08:45 PM

ilove3js has posted more than 25 good deals
Mine also beeped "no item found". How odd. I was lucky enough to have a very kind and understanding cashier tho who still out it through without any problems. I agree that they need better training about overage coupons.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilove3js For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2013, 10:33 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by YesImaCouponer View Post

bwahahahaha!!!

I got so pissed that DH doesn't use shaving cream as much as I do and I'm not even hairy! DH had a good stockpile and I only had like a handful of shaving cream, but yeah, I remembered about the Clairol and Herbal Essence and went looking for other products that are similar and BAM! Satin Care is also Gillette. Well, I hope you get your stash of shaving cream! GL
When I found out about the satin care I wanted to do a little dance!! Im not gonna lie
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Czarina43 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2013, 07:21 AM

Guam Love

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justwill1 View Post
Is there a number you can call and complain? The "manager" on duty wouldn't let me use my coupons today. I felt so bad about the situation. I didn't go off on her but I felt that I should have. I am sick of arguing with people. On top of everything the shelves looked as if people has been purchasing these products because they were almost bare. But she wasn't hearing me that's ok she will hear from someone.
I always bring the DECA coupon policy and I rarely have to refer them to their own policy's text because the managers are usually "oh i see" cases. The coupon has EVERYTHING stated in their coupon policy to accept the coupon so I'm surprised as to why you weren't able to. Here's there contact link I'm sure if you remember the cashier's name and manager's that putting in a complaint would have them questioned about how they function towards coupons. Hope that helps

Happily
to DH
serves US Army.
Mykol (6yo)
Precious (4yo), and
Cash (1yo)
Old 08-12-2013, 08:11 AM

My other car is the Galactica

My Mood/Status:
medic2midwife has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I will be going to the commissary tomorrow to confirm pricing and match ups for this weeks papers. Great find on the shave gel!
Old 08-12-2013, 08:26 AM

Guam Love

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by medic2midwife View Post
I will be going to the commissary tomorrow to confirm pricing and match ups for this weeks papers. Great find on the shave gel!
Awesome! Yea I actually used the Gillette coupons when I preordered them for Kroger's last day of their Buy 5 Save $5 and got an actual $16.20 overage! Coupons went thru fine but at the Commissary, be sure to bring a copy of the DECA coupon policy because it will Beep! I used mine thru the self-checkout and it beeped (along with the $3/1 BIC razor Q and the $2/1 Domino Light Q).

If you come across a problem with the Satin Care, just grab the shave prep and the word "Gillette" is right on top of it. Plus it doesn't say get ALL products listed on the Q or get what the image is printed on it... it clearly says:

"$6.00 OFF THREE Gillette Cartridge, Razor, Shave Prep or Skin..."

Hope this helps clarify things for y'all

Happily
to DH
serves US Army.
Mykol (6yo)
Precious (4yo), and
Cash (1yo)
Old 08-12-2013, 08:29 AM

My Mood/Status:
medic2midwife has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!medic2midwife has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
The $1.00/1 Kikkoman IP is available again but only to those who haven't already printed it.
Old 08-12-2013, 08:35 AM

Guam Love

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Czarina43 View Post
When I found out about the satin care I wanted to do a little dance!! Im not gonna lie
time to stock up!!!

Happily
to DH
serves US Army.
Mykol (6yo)
Precious (4yo), and
Cash (1yo)
Old 08-12-2013, 09:12 AM

winco here i come!
AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
Carrina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Carrina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Carrina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Carrina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Carrina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Carrina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Carrina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Carrina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:

.. Hides

Old 08-12-2013, 09:45 AM

ilove3js has posted more than 25 good deals
Im so glad the kikkoman offer is back I missed it the last time
The Following User Says Thank You to ilove3js For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2013, 11:13 AM

Justwill1 has posted more than 75 good deals!
How much is the domino light?
Old 08-12-2013, 11:34 AM

Guam Love

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by justwill1 View Post
how much is the domino light?

Happily
to DH
serves US Army.
Mykol (6yo)
Precious (4yo), and
Cash (1yo)
The Following User Says Thank You to YesImaCouponer For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2013, 12:09 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by YesImaCouponer View Post

Awesome! Yea I actually used the Gillette coupons when I preordered them for Kroger's last day of their Buy 5 Save $5 and got an actual $16.20 overage! Coupons went thru fine but at the Commissary, be sure to bring a copy of the DECA coupon policy because it will Beep! I used mine thru the self-checkout and it beeped (along with the $3/1 BIC razor Q and the $2/1 Domino Light Q).

If you come across a problem with the Satin Care, just grab the shave prep and the word "Gillette" is right on top of it. Plus it doesn't say get ALL products listed on the Q or get what the image is printed on it... it clearly says:

"$6.00 OFF THREE Gillette Cartridge, Razor, Shave Prep or Skin..."

Hope this helps clarify things for y'all
Waiting for my coups ti get here nd deff will keep this in mind
Old 08-12-2013, 12:30 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrina View Post
.. Hides
I will find you. I will always find you.
Old 08-12-2013, 12:40 PM

Guam Love

My Mood/Status:
Funny how some of the deals end on the 12th when they close... I will pray for you @medic2midwife! Those furlough days are down right crazy!

Happily
to DH
serves US Army.
Mykol (6yo)
Precious (4yo), and
Cash (1yo)
Old 08-12-2013, 01:00 PM

My Mood/Status:
I have spent my lifetime as a military spouse avoiding the commissary on pay day. Now due to this position I'm in there on pay days and the day after furlough ready to completely go ape. Frankly, tomorrow will suck.. but I go to battle prepared for blood.
Old 08-12-2013, 01:11 PM

My Mood/Status:
mmilovemysgt has posted more than 10 good deals
Just wanted to thank you ladies for all the deals before I head out to our commissary. I am now going to be taking a copy if the policy too just in case.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mmilovemysgt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2013, 02:20 PM

Guam Love

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
I have spent my lifetime as a military spouse avoiding the commissary on pay day. Now due to this position I'm in there on pay days and the day after furlough ready to completely go ape. Frankly, tomorrow will suck.. but I go to battle prepared for blood.
I'm so sorry but I seriously just died laughing I'm seriously picturing this military wife with a coupon-battlerattle. seriously hilarious!

GOODLUCK WOMAN!

Happily
to DH
serves US Army.
Mykol (6yo)
Precious (4yo), and
Cash (1yo)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YesImaCouponer For This Useful Post: