Can Anyone Price Check Colgate Toothbrushes?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2011, 08:01 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

SunshineMandy has posted more than 5 good deals
Can anyone Price Check Colgate toothbrushes?

I am planning a trip & I need to know the price of the cheapest colgate toothbrushes the commy carries. If anyone is going today, can you let me know? Thanks so much!!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 12-29-2011, 03:04 PM

RE: Can anyone Price Check Colgate toothbrushes?

saved 300 already in 2 weeks!!

My Mood/Status:
qponmom3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!qponmom3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!qponmom3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!qponmom3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!qponmom3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!qponmom3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I just got home from the Commy only went for milk but priced a few items. The cheapest colgate adult brushes are .99 each, cheapest kids are 1.90. Hope this helps you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qponmom3 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 03:28 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

SunshineMandy has posted more than 5 good deals
Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qponmom3 View Post
I just got home from the Commy only went for milk but priced a few items. The cheapest colgate adult brushes are .99 each, cheapest kids are 1.90. Hope this helps you

I was given some 1.50/1 any manual Colgate toothbrush coupons at my child's pediatrician office! I'd rather use them at the commissary where I can get overage. Thank you so much for checking!! Also, I'm in Norfolk, Va! Which comm do you shop at?!
The Following User Says Thank You to SunshineMandy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 03:33 PM

saved 300 already in 2 weeks!!

My Mood/Status:
qponmom3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!qponmom3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!qponmom3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!qponmom3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!qponmom3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!qponmom3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineMandy View Post
I was given some 1.50/1 any manual Colgate toothbrush coupons at my child's pediatrician office! I'd rather use them at the commissary where I can get overage. Thank you so much for checking!! Also, I'm in Norfolk, Va! Which comm do you shop at?!
Your welcome!! Well today we ran to the itty bitty Portsmouth one cause its actually closest to us but normally we do big trips at Norfolk. We are like in the middle of all the commy's oceana and norfolk are about the same distant from us but I prefer norfolk over oceana.