Commissary Free/Cheap/Overage Deals For June

View Poll Results: Which change to additions would you like in July?
List in order of addition instead of amount OOP 12 14.81%
Color each new addition red for 2-3 days 25 30.86%
Add date beneath each listing 43 53.09%
leave it as it is 11 13.58%
other 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2011, 07:19 PM

RE: Commissary Free/Cheap/Overage Deals For June

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

smjsome has posted more than 50 good deals
Our Nutro Dog food was 5.38, and the Hungry Jack potato packets came to 1.38 for two, we had 1.50 off two in the last coupon sunday supplement
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to smjsome For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-01-2011, 09:04 PM

10/19 SS Complete Insert. PM Me For Prices
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
thanks!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to couponaddicted For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2011, 07:14 AM

My Mood/Status:
scottswiffy has posted more than 50 good deals
My commissary had beef stock for $0.25 no limit! I froze one lastnight and they freeze great!!!! I have enough stock to make lots of goodies now!!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scottswiffy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2011, 08:07 AM

lovin AFC
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Hi everyone! I am on my way to Disneyland so I can't post new deals but the new sale cycle should be up on commissaries.com so go see what good stuff is on sale.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nomadicpixie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2011, 10:56 AM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
catrinagreene has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!catrinagreene has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!catrinagreene has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!catrinagreene has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!catrinagreene has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!catrinagreene has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
can i just note that if any of you want to special order the hungry jack easy pack 7 oz pancake mix since its been wiped out everytime ive been to the store the upc is

5150010888 for the Buttermilk
5150010890 for Wheat Blueberry
5150010889 for Wheat

also there are 12 packs to a case

i ordered 3 cases today they said if they are in stock they will be there saturday so if you need to order id go ahead and call today
Old 06-02-2011, 11:30 AM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
catrinagreene has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!catrinagreene has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!catrinagreene has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!catrinagreene has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!catrinagreene has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!catrinagreene has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by smjsome View Post
Our Nutro Dog food was 5.38, and the Hungry Jack potato packets came to 1.38 for two, we had 1.50 off two in the last coupon sunday supplement

thats great you got more overage than me lucky!
Old 06-02-2011, 12:59 PM

Wow the weekend goes fast...

My Mood/Status:
csimon99 has posted more than 400 great deals!csimon99 has posted more than 400 great deals!csimon99 has posted more than 400 great deals!csimon99 has posted more than 400 great deals!csimon99 has posted more than 400 great deals!
I used the Hungry Jack $1/1 coupon today on the pouches for overage and although they accepted them I was told that the coupon was not intended for it.She said it's not pictured,I then told her they cannot picture all the products on the coupon as there isn't room for them.The coupon says ANY ...She told me she was going to call "Dana" their coupon lady about them.Anyway just wanted to share my not so good experience.But oh well,they let me use them because it is not indicated any size on it!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to csimon99 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2011, 01:13 PM

My Mood/Status:
akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I saw online that the Ragu sauce is on sale for .89. I Have a coupon from 05/22/11 RP for .50/1 making them .49 each! I am in the DFW area.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, and a 3 year old akita

"Raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies are the main reason I have trust issues."
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to akitalover For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2011, 01:37 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by csimon99 View Post
I used the Hungry Jack $1/1 coupon today on the pouches for overage and although they accepted them I was told that the coupon was not intended for it.She said it's not pictured,I then told her they cannot picture all the products on the coupon as there isn't room for them.The coupon says ANY ...She told me she was going to call "Dana" their coupon lady about them.Anyway just wanted to share my not so good experience.But oh well,they let me use them because it is not indicated any size on it!
yeah if i were you id contact deca about it since its intended for any size...
Old 06-02-2011, 08:46 PM

Wow the weekend goes fast...

My Mood/Status:
csimon99 has posted more than 400 great deals!csimon99 has posted more than 400 great deals!csimon99 has posted more than 400 great deals!csimon99 has posted more than 400 great deals!csimon99 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Touch of Philadelphia shredded cheese $1.79,use the $1/1 coupon (not sure where I found these)= .79 a bag
Crystal Light single mixes $1.50 use the $1/1 printable(there were two links)= .50
Soliel razors $3.59 use the $3/1 coupon = .59

Just throwing this out there,not sure if they have the $2 off olay soap in the P&G this month but if they do it is $1.59 again.
Also the Propel waters are back at .40 again.Not sure if there still are coupons out there for those though.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to csimon99 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2011, 02:09 AM

BBSSept

My Mood/Status:
BARBEPAM has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!BARBEPAM has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!BARBEPAM has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!BARBEPAM has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!BARBEPAM has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!BARBEPAM has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!BARBEPAM has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I went to the commisary yesterday for the first time since joining AFC. I am happy to report that my first goal of saving double what I did in May was achieved. In May I save about $50. This month I saved $110.28 in coupons. I felt that high you all describe as I was walking out of the store. Had two people cheering me on at the register and it felt great. The cashier was awesome and the people in line behind me were so nice. Thanks AFC for getting me started. Cant wait for next month.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BARBEPAM For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2011, 02:26 AM

My Mood/Status:
adeen718 has posted more than 25 good deals
Thank you all! This information was very helpful.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to adeen718 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2011, 03:24 AM

My Mood/Status:
swjacobson77 has posted more than 300 great deals!swjacobson77 has posted more than 300 great deals!swjacobson77 has posted more than 300 great deals!swjacobson77 has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieWannaBe View Post
I saw online that the Ragu sauce is on sale for .89. I Have a coupon from 05/22/11 RP for .50/1 making them .49 each! I am in the DFW area.
That is their "PIZZA QUICK" sauce not spaghetti sauce. I was looking for q's for this too but their are none.
Old 06-03-2011, 07:21 AM

My Mood/Status:
akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!akitalover has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by swjacobson77 View Post
That is their "PIZZA QUICK" sauce not spaghetti sauce. I was looking for q's for this too but their are none.
Oh, man! you are right! I'm sorry
That stinks, thought I was gonna get an awesome deal! :P
, and a 3 year old akita

"Raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies are the main reason I have trust issues."
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to akitalover For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2011, 08:16 AM

My Mood/Status:
swjacobson77 has posted more than 300 great deals!swjacobson77 has posted more than 300 great deals!swjacobson77 has posted more than 300 great deals!swjacobson77 has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieWannaBe View Post
Oh, man! you are right! I'm sorry
That stinks, thought I was gonna get an awesome deal! :P
They put RAGU sooo big on there I had to look close.
Old 06-03-2011, 09:49 AM

armywife1011 has posted more than 50 good deals
My trip today

If you were @ Campbell you saw my 2 year old throwing a hissy and me a little frazzled, but I think I did good!!

Had to start out with my baby a snack and remembered I had 2 1/2 puffs coupons. Score 1.00 a piece! 4
Diet cokes 2 @ 1.00 off
Betty Crocker pasta salad they are 1.00 but had .25 cents off one. IF they stacked they woulda been even cheaper or FREE
Salad kits 2
Heinz ketchup 1/2 price 1.19
2 nissin ramen noodle- NO Q, but a preggo craving
My 2 yr old has been wanting goldfish and they had .20 off one, not a good deal.
of course the tape for overage 6
2 of the Nutro dog foods
4 Lunchables w/fruit

If the surcharge doesn't count I paid 10.33 if it does I paid 12.54 and saved 33.95!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to armywife1011 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2011, 09:51 AM

Oh yeah I checked the Splenda,cheese, and ragu. The splenda was marked 3.99 eventhough it said 2.61 in the paper online. No sales ads in front to compare
Cheese was 1.59 I was excited about the .19 cheese
Old 06-03-2011, 10:52 AM

My Mood/Status:
allgrandsons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!allgrandsons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!allgrandsons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!allgrandsons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!allgrandsons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!allgrandsons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!allgrandsons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!allgrandsons has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
nomadicpixie......I would love to figure out a budget way to go to Disney World using military prices . My husband is retired from military . Does anyone have any ideals?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to allgrandsons For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2011, 10:56 AM

My Mood/Status:
larey has posted more than 100 good deals!larey has posted more than 100 good deals!
http://www.afullcup.com/forums/print...ml#post3909755

At Kirtland AFB, the regular size Aunt Jemima products are on sale for $.89 so with the coupon linked they willl be .39 each, and the way my three boys eat breakfast I may survive a week or so.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to larey For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2011, 11:05 AM

Armywill has posted more than 1 good deal
This is great
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Armywill For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2011, 01:28 PM

My Mood/Status:
Grabbed these deal today...

Wishbone Ranch or Italian Dressing 8 oz $1.26
$1/1 Wishbone or Western Salad Dressing 5/22 RP
$.26 cents each

Hershey's Smores Dessert Icing bag $1.49
$1/1 Hershey's Smores Icing 5/22 SS
$.49 each

Oreo Icing bag $1.49
$1/1 Oreo Icing 5/22 SS
$.49 each
Old 06-03-2011, 07:52 PM

My Mood/Status:
According to the Savings Aisle online, Fabreeze Air Effects is 1.69. There is 1.00/1 in the 05/01/11 P&G insert making them .69
, and a 3 year old akita

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akitalover For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2011, 08:45 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
hey everyone just wanted to let you know theres a member over on WUC stealing our hard work we posted and sharing it, im not talking about moontwins its a member chad something its an email addy basically let me just say if your going to lend my post somewhere else at least say thanks i took the time to find and share the info dont just be rude

im sure everyone else feels the same here about it

Last edited by catrinagreene; 06-04-2011 at 08:46 PM. Reason: typo
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to catrinagreene For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2011, 08:48 PM

What's WUC?

I got the wishbone for .26 cents tonight and you were right about the Febreeze @ .69!!!
Old 06-04-2011, 08:58 PM

Raising ethically home grown meat.
Super Mommy

My Mood/Status:
motherofcoupons has posted more than 300 great deals!motherofcoupons has posted more than 300 great deals!motherofcoupons has posted more than 300 great deals!motherofcoupons has posted more than 300 great deals!
Omg! Thanks so much for this thread! My mom called me at the last minute to ask if I wanted to go shopping with her today, so I looked through forums and printed out the Nutro Coupons and the tape coupons. With two dogs, one of them large, getting 20lbs of free (with overage) dog food was a blessing! My store had the mini-chunks on sale for $5.39.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to motherofcoupons For This Useful Post:

Tags
cheap, commissary, deals, free, match ups, military, overage