A Couple Of Good Deals!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2010, 06:33 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

TracyBC has posted more than 75 good deals!
GDA A couple of good deals!

I went to the commissary yesterday and first off I was shocked and pleasantly surprised that they had a case of Rolaids and Zantac on the shelf.

I found two deals I thought were worth mentioning:

Ziploc slider bags .99 - .55 coupon (insert) = .44
John Frieda Shampoo and Conditioner 3.25 - 3.00 (insert) = .25
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TracyBC For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 03-14-2010, 10:12 PM

RE: A couple of good deals!

**Super Mom**

My Mood/Status:
ShoppingInHEELS has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ShoppingInHEELS has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ShoppingInHEELS has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ShoppingInHEELS has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ShoppingInHEELS has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ShoppingInHEELS has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
what insert were they from? TIA

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” Dr.Seuss
Old 03-15-2010, 06:28 AM

TracyBC has posted more than 75 good deals!
Ziploc Slider Bags, Any - 02-21-10 SS exp. 4/17/10
John Frieda Hair Care, any full size Shampoo or Conditioner (excludes trial sizes) - 03-07-10 SS exp. 4/10/2010
Old 03-15-2010, 06:34 AM

island_girl has posted more than 400 great deals!island_girl has posted more than 400 great deals!island_girl has posted more than 400 great deals!island_girl has posted more than 400 great deals!island_girl has posted more than 400 great deals!
I bought the John Frieda early last week (Tues?) - it was 3.00 each - I went back on Friday and it was $4 something - they drive me CRAZY with the price changes!!!
Old 03-15-2010, 05:37 PM

My Mood/Status:
sellsgirl has posted more than 10 good deals
FYI The commisary always changes the prices 2-3 days before each payday! They always up the prices cause they know most mil families have to wait till the 1st or the 15th to shop so.. captive audience I used to be a stocker for the commisary. Hope this will help you plan out your trips
The Following User Says Thank You to sellsgirl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2010, 09:10 PM

Relaxing....Getting geared up for Wednesday and...
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
ervetteck has posted more than 200 great deals!ervetteck has posted more than 200 great deals!ervetteck has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sellsgirl View Post
FYI The commisary always changes the prices 2-3 days before each payday! They always up the prices cause they know most mil families have to wait till the 1st or the 15th to shop so.. captive audience I used to be a stocker for the commisary. Hope this will help you plan out your trips
Not to mention the huge difference in the amount of people in the commissary!!! EEEK......I will never go back on a payweek again; I vow to only shop there on the off weeks, what a difference that was. Midday and so less crowded; easier for me to study prices vs. Q's this way!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
little girl (Ella 3/20), 5
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and wife to a soldier!

Good thing I have AFC!

Becky
Old 03-16-2010, 10:30 PM

I have Wet and Wild q's

My Mood/Status:
couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sellsgirl View Post
Thanks for the information, but how many days after payday, will the prices go back down to a lower price?
Old 03-17-2010, 04:26 AM

island_girl has posted more than 400 great deals!island_girl has posted more than 400 great deals!island_girl has posted more than 400 great deals!island_girl has posted more than 400 great deals!island_girl has posted more than 400 great deals!
The worst day for my store is Sunday. It is insane in there - it's visitor's day and last time I went I vowed never to do that again. The line to check out began in the PRODUCE. It's worse than before Thanksgiving/Christmas!

Tuesdays aren't bad in our store - not sure why - and payweeks don't seem that bad either. I try to either go first thing when they open or late afternoon - both times I rarely have to wait in line to checkout.
Old 03-19-2010, 01:49 PM

Need help to coupon the right way....

My Mood/Status:
denmom has posted more than 150 good deals!denmom has posted more than 150 good deals!
Don't forget the SC Johnson rebate. When you purchase 3 of their product you can send it the rebate form for $5.00. So with the coupons you'll actually make $3.68. They're allowing the rebate to be done 3 times per household. I don't have a link to the form right now but I'll see if I can post it tonight when I'm back home.
Old 03-19-2010, 02:38 PM

ebonyannette has posted more than 400 great deals!ebonyannette has posted more than 400 great deals!ebonyannette has posted more than 400 great deals!ebonyannette has posted more than 400 great deals!ebonyannette has posted more than 400 great deals!
ooh thanks Denmom!!

Mine stocks up on Thursday Nights, so I try to go thurs/fri and not on a payday as well.

Thanks to the OP for the deal I will hav to be on the lookout to see if mine has it. Was it this past insert the $3/1 was in?
Old 03-19-2010, 02:42 PM

Longbows_wife has posted more than 75 good deals!
Here's a IP coupon for Save $1.50/2 on any TWO Ziploc products.
Free samples, offers, coupons for you & your home | Right@Home™
The Following User Says Thank You to Longbows_wife For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2010, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Thanks to the OP for the deal I will hav to be on the lookout to see if mine has it. Was it this past insert the $3/1 was in?
It was in 3/7 Smart Source
Old 03-19-2010, 09:27 PM

My Mood/Status:
geanienut has posted more than 400 great deals!geanienut has posted more than 400 great deals!geanienut has posted more than 400 great deals!geanienut has posted more than 400 great deals!geanienut has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyBC View Post
I went to the commissary yesterday and first off I was shocked and pleasantly surprised that they had a case of Rolaids and Zantac on the shelf.

I found two deals I thought were worth mentioning:

Ziploc slider bags .99 - .55 coupon (insert) = .44
John Frieda Shampoo and Conditioner 3.25 - 3.00 (insert) = .25
I forgot to mark my inserts, can someone tell me what picture is on the front ??
Thanks.