OT Song I Found Thought Be Interested

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2009, 05:12 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
nellenelli has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!nellenelli has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!nellenelli has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!nellenelli has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!nellenelli has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!nellenelli has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!nellenelli has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!nellenelli has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
OT song I found thought be interested

Ok guys I was watching tv late last night. Hard to sleep with DH gone Anyhoo this came on the video channel and I wanted to share it with you. I think it shows some of the feelings we have as spouses, so's, or families when our soldiers are gone. Made me cry when I first heard it but I swear I cannot stop listening to it. Please be aware there is curseing in the song.

let me know what you think
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nellenelli For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-21-2009, 05:24 PM

RE: OT song I found thought be interested

Love my coupons :)

My Mood/Status:
nenachula4u has posted more than 300 great deals!nenachula4u has posted more than 300 great deals!nenachula4u has posted more than 300 great deals!nenachula4u has posted more than 300 great deals!
This shows again why we, the family members have such hard "jobs". This lifestyle is not for everyone, those of us that make it, focus on the positive and live unselfish lives, b/c that's the only possible way. I love my DH but I can say that there have been times that I've felt this way again I love him and am so proud of him but there are times that it does feel unfair, but life is unfair no matter what.
Girl, hang in there remember what doesn't kill only makes you stronger.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, happy SAHM to 3 kiddos
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, and proud tree hugger
Please leave feedback TIA
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nenachula4u For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2009, 05:25 PM

Love my coupons :)

My Mood/Status:
nenachula4u has posted more than 300 great deals!nenachula4u has posted more than 300 great deals!nenachula4u has posted more than 300 great deals!nenachula4u has posted more than 300 great deals!
This shows again why we, the family members have such hard "jobs". This lifestyle is not for everyone, those of us that make it, focus on the positive and live unselfish lives, b/c that's the only possible way. I love my DH but I can say that there have been times that I've felt this way again I love him and am so proud of him but there are times that it does feel unfair, but life is unfair no matter what.
Girl, hang in there remember what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

, happy SAHM to 3 kiddos
, and proud tree hugger
Please leave feedback TIA
The Following User Says Thank You to nenachula4u For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2009, 05:31 PM

My Mood/Status:
nellenelli has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!nellenelli has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!nellenelli has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!nellenelli has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!nellenelli has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!nellenelli has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!nellenelli has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!nellenelli has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
It just really floored me that this song had so many aspects that I talk about with my friends. The whole planning the day around a phone call then not having much to say part and then coming up with excuses to your kids about why dad cannot be there. I am getting ready for my second deployment and yeah they are all right.....all of them are hard.
The Following User Says Thank You to nellenelli For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2009, 05:52 PM

My Mood/Status:
Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
My hubby is a pilot, I discovered this song a while back. It is my life too! Thanks for reminding me, adding it to my favs!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mom2ThreeLovesCVS For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2009, 07:43 PM

My Mood/Status:
I had not heard it before last night I live under a rock
Old 01-22-2009, 01:05 PM

My Mood/Status:
kcalvo18 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kcalvo18 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kcalvo18 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kcalvo18 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kcalvo18 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kcalvo18 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Hang in there, i think as military wives we all understand. My husband was gone the entire time i was prego came home for two weeks then gone again then came home when the kid was 3 months and then gone again when he was 9 months came home when he was 2yrs. It has put a serious strain on our relationship. There is always friends here that you can talk to and there is another resource that can help you. Military One Source. ANYTHING you need they can help. I tried to use the deployments to send notes and little romantic things back and forth but it was hard for my hubby to do. I know it's hard but try to find the bright spots. Just think when he gets home and is there for a few weeks you'll be ready for him to leave again for messing up your routine!!
(DS) 4yrs. old.

Check out my FSOT BOYS 18-24mo. Old Navy Coat!!
The Following User Says Thank You to kcalvo18 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2009, 04:19 PM

My Mood/Status:
mandarn has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!mandarn has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!mandarn has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!mandarn has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!mandarn has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!mandarn has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!mandarn has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!mandarn has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!mandarn has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!mandarn has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!mandarn has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
DH and I both love this song. He really likes Fort Minor and introduced me to the song a couple of years ago. I have listened to it time and time again during all of his deployments Makes me sad, but like you said, I can't stop listening to it. I forgot to mention, the version we have he doesn't drop the "F" bomb at all so that must be the unedited version.
and Rebel Roo, precious dachshund 6 years old
and an RN part time.
So proud of my DH who serves in the US Air Force

Last edited by mandarn; 01-23-2009 at 08:37 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to mandarn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2009, 04:28 PM

is ready for spring!!
Starving Writer/Student

My Mood/Status:
Samantha85VA has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Samantha85VA has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Samantha85VA has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Samantha85VA has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Samantha85VA has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Samantha85VA has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Samantha85VA has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Samantha85VA has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Samantha85VA has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Samantha85VA has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Samantha85VA has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I am not a military spouse, but i wanted to add a few more songs to the list

mike corrado- my watch (wad written by a soldier, while on watch)
and theres another country song called 18 videotapes (about losing people in the military)

Those are great songs.... I believe both can be found on YouTube
The Following User Says Thank You to Samantha85VA For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2009, 06:35 AM

Frugalmommyof4 has posted more than 100 good deals!Frugalmommyof4 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Wow, that a song was little angrier than I expected.
Old 01-23-2009, 03:57 PM

loves being a sahm!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nenachula4u View Post
Girl, hang in there remember what doesn't kill only makes you stronger.