Free Starbucks Chocolate And Cheap Starbucks Coffee

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2008, 04:51 PM
loves HT Triples!

My Mood/Status:
bedinky1207 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bedinky1207 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bedinky1207 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bedinky1207 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bedinky1207 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bedinky1207 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Free Starbucks chocolate and cheap Starbucks coffee

I found small Starbucks chocolate bars for .88 tonight. There was a whole stand full of different Starbucks chocolates. I still had a bunch of a $1 off any Starbucks chocolate (got them from a couple different blinkies). So I got overage! YAY!

Then they have the Starbucks Breakfast Blend coffee for 3.99. They had boxes upon boxes of it out front of the commissary today but then the shelf tag didn't have the tag for the sale price but they rang up right. I'm tempted to go back and buy a couple more bags to add to gift baskets. That's as cheap as I've seen Starbucks coffee so far.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
One is 5 and the other is 2.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bedinky1207 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 12-16-2008, 05:19 AM

RE: Free Starbucks chocolate and cheap Starbucks coffee

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

Frugalmommyof4 has posted more than 100 good deals!Frugalmommyof4 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Thank you, I am going to the commisary today!
Old 12-16-2008, 07:42 AM

loves HT Triples!

My Mood/Status:
bedinky1207 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bedinky1207 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bedinky1207 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bedinky1207 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bedinky1207 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bedinky1207 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frugalmommyof4 View Post
Thank you, I am going to the commisary today!
I'm sure you've left already but just in case the Starbucks stand with the Chocolate is by the frozen pizzas. I went on Sunday and they still had the coffee out front but of course there is some on the shelf in the coffee aisle.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-16-2008, 01:16 PM

Frugalmommyof4 has posted more than 100 good deals!Frugalmommyof4 has posted more than 100 good deals!
I almost didnt find it, but I saw it when I was going to check out! YAY!
They also had Fruit loops and Apple Jacks for $1.99. I used the $1.00 coupons and stocked up!
The Following User Says Thank You to Frugalmommyof4 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2008, 08:59 AM

loves HT Triples!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frugalmommyof4 View Post
I almost didnt find it, but I saw it when I was going to check out! YAY!
They also had Fruit loops and Apple Jacks for $1.99. I used the $1.00 coupons and stocked up!
Oh sweet! We need cereal too. I will have to check and see if I have a coupon for those. Glad you found the Starbucks!
Old 12-21-2008, 12:47 AM

My Mood/Status:
katt42saves has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!katt42saves has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!katt42saves has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!katt42saves has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!katt42saves has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!katt42saves has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Hooray! Thank you for the heads up, I still have tons of the starbucks coupons! They were up by the checkout lanes at the Redstone Commissary as well. I know what everyone is getting in their stocking this year
I was an "extreme couponer" before that phrase existed on TV. I just called myself the the crazy coupon lady! I got out of the game for a few years because I was working too much, but I got to live off of my stockpile (still haven't bought toiletries). Now I'm unemployed and trying to get back in the game.
Old 12-21-2008, 07:07 PM

loves HT Triples!

My Mood/Status:
I got more coupons today at Rite Aid. Not going to lie I stood there and let the machine spit 5 out at me. I was just so excited to find another blinkie for them.
Old 01-05-2009, 06:46 PM

My Mood/Status:
*Nancy* has posted more than 25 good deals
I know this is old but I just got the Breakfast blend coffee for the man of the house for $3 a package. It was the already ground up stuff. HTH!
A Tomboy
& a pacifer-lovin baby
Old 01-06-2009, 01:35 PM

loves HT Triples!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Nancy* View Post
I know this is old but I just got the Breakfast blend coffee for the man of the house for $3 a package. It was the already ground up stuff. HTH!
That's awesome! I want some more. I didn't see anymore when I went on Sunday.
Old 01-07-2009, 07:03 AM

My Mood/Status:
*Nancy* has posted more than 25 good deals
I know...I want to go back over there but I can't really justify a 30 minute trip one way just for coffee....and I REALLY don't need to go in there and spend more money. I'm just going to wait until my next scheduled grocery trip (next week) and see if there's any left. Or I just might make DH go over there on his way home from work because I know he just *loves* the commissary...almost as much as he loves going to Wal-Mart.
A Tomboy
& a pacifer-lovin baby