Selling Stockpile At On-base Garage Sale?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2011, 10:08 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
krissyo has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!krissyo has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!krissyo has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!krissyo has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!krissyo has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!krissyo has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!krissyo has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!krissyo has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Question Selling stockpile at on-base garage sale?

I've already checked our regulations and couldn't find the answer so I thought I would ask. Does anyone know if there is a regulation against selling stockpile items at a garage sale on post? We're having a village wide sale next Saturday and I was going to throw some stockpile items out there to help lighten our moving load but didn't want to get in trouble.

Thanks!
Mommy to Robert
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and my 5 fur babies

Dealing with new allergies to the trees out my backdoor. I will respond to everything within a few days.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 05-04-2011, 11:32 AM

RE: Selling stockpile at on-base garage sale?

pilesoflaundry has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Yes it's against all deca and px regulations to profit or resell anything you buy at the commissary or px, no matter where you sell it so no on the yard sale.

You are also not supposed to buy for others or donate to organizations that don't serve the military community in some form.

Now if you bought that stuff elsewhere, like cvs it's fine but I would not do it on post. I would not want any issues with selling medicines or anything kwim?
Old 05-05-2011, 01:34 AM

My Mood/Status:
krissyo has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!krissyo has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!krissyo has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!krissyo has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!krissyo has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!krissyo has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!krissyo has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!krissyo has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilesoflaundry View Post
Yes it's against all deca and px regulations to profit or resell anything you buy at the commissary or px, no matter where you sell it so no on the yard sale.

You are also not supposed to buy for others or donate to organizations that don't serve the military community in some form.

Now if you bought that stuff elsewhere, like cvs it's fine but I would not do it on post. I would not want any issues with selling medicines or anything kwim?
Hmm I don't have any medicine. It is mainly shampoo, body wash, etc that I purchased at Walmart or Walgreens. I don't shop at the PX and only buy what we use at the Commissary. We are PCSing and I'm trying to lighten our load a little.
Mommy to Robert
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and my 5 fur babies

Dealing with new allergies to the trees out my backdoor. I will respond to everything within a few days.
Old 05-05-2011, 03:50 AM

My Mood/Status:
Grasshoppa has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Grasshoppa has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Grasshoppa has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Grasshoppa has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Grasshoppa has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Grasshoppa has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Grasshoppa has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Grasshoppa has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
My opinion.......when in doubt, don't do it.