Meijer $20 Prescription Coupon

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2018, 08:57 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

nanato3coupons has posted more than 50 good deals
Prescription Meijer $20 Prescription Coupon

Only $11 for one Meijer $20 prescription coupon. When you present this coupon that I’m selling when you fill a new or transferred prescription at a Meijer pharmacy, a coupon for $20 prints out for you to use either immediately or in the future at Meijer for groceries or other items. So $11 buys you $20. The exp date on the prescription coupon is 10/18/18. The coupon that you’ll receive at the pharmacy will have a much more extended expiration date. AND every time I’ve used one of these pharmacy coupons, I also receive a coupon for $10 off my next prescription, too. So this $11 purchase will net you $20, but most likely it will net you $30. What a deal! My price for this coupon is $11 paid through PayPal and includes postage. PM me and I’ll give you my PP email and you can provide your mailing address.
I JUST used the $20 I kept for myself (I’m selling a second one) and sure enough, I received another coupon for next months prescription for $10 off groceries. So this one I’m selling is worth $30 when it’s used.
Happy couponing!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nanato3coupons For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement