Meijer Computers Deleting Coupons

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2015, 11:10 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
jap631 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Meijer computers deleting coupons

This has happened to me about 5 times now.

Yesterday, for example... I was purchasing 10 yoplait Greek, some Zyrtec, etc. I hand the coupons to the cashier. They scan with no problems. She gives me my total. I swipe my mCard to pay. Then suddenly my total goes up- BY TWENTY SIX DOLLARS! And we're both like, WTH?

Nothing showed on either monitor as to what had just happened.

I asked her to just put it through so we could see what the deal was on the receipt.

Their system somehow deleted all but two of my coupons. Some were just gone altogether. Others showed "vendor coupon" and then a string of numbers and then $0.00 as the value.

Is this happening to anybody else? I have contacted their Customer Care center every time and they have done nothing. I posted on their FAcebook page and nothing. I talked to the store manager. I talked to the lead cashier / line leader.

And it is still happening. It's happened at two stores.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DH,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
me,
YDD
DS and
ODD,
, sadly missing my beloved kitty.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jap631 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-19-2015, 10:20 AM

RE: Meijer computers deleting coupons

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
jap631 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jap631 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
It happened again. After I swiped my mCard today, my total increased. We finished the transaction then pulled out the coupons and matched them up on the receipt. It deleted $12.80 of coupons today > They gave me the money back, but it took 30 minutes and was a total hassle

DH,
me,
YDD
DS and
ODD,
, sadly missing my beloved kitty.