Meijer Coupon Matchups Mar 11 - Mar 17 (Mar 15 - Mar 21 For Thursday Markets)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2012, 04:46 PM

RE: Meijer Coupon Matchups Mar 11 - Mar 17 (Mar 15 - Mar 21 for Thursday Markets)

just moved 500 miles from home...HELP!

raising3cains has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!raising3cains has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!raising3cains has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!raising3cains has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!raising3cains has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!raising3cains has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!raising3cains has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!raising3cains has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!raising3cains has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!raising3cains has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!raising3cains has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Calling all cabbage lovers! Need help deciding if I should ever try this cabbage recipe that I have had for about 5 years give or take a decade. DH eats "regular" cole slaw. I will eat "nontraditional" coleslaw like asian or mexican. The kids not so much. I need a recipe that even people who don't like cabbage will like kwim?

au gratin cabbage
2 c shredded cabbage
1/2 c grated carrot
1/4 c chopped green onion
1 egg
1/2 c milk
3 TB shredded swiss
1/4 tsp seasoned salt
1 TB minced fresh parsley
1 TB shredded parmesan

You saute a little bit and then bake at 350 F for 30-35min. Sound good??
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to raising3cains For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 03-10-2012, 05:18 PM

RE: Meijer Coupon Matchups Mar 11 - Mar 17 (Mar 15 - Mar 21 for Thursday Markets)

I'm Snoopy Dancing My Way To Sales And Deals!

My Mood/Status:
iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
You are all welcome to join in the cabbage discussion in this thread:

Let's talk cabbage! March 11 - March 17

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iluvadoption For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2012, 07:33 PM

paying off debt and organizing the home

My Mood/Status:
cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Ok, confession time for me.........I actually ADMITTED on the Kroger forum that I'm falling out of love with Kroger and my heart has been leading me to Meijer's more and more!!!

Mind you, our Kroger stores double $1 Q's!!! Our Meijer's only double 2 like Q's .50 and under.

Kroger has a Mega sale starting Monday, and I can not believe that I'm more excited about Meijer's!!!!

Not that they "taunt me" by displaying my true love on the front page this week

Not that I'm going to BUY any at that price, but they KNOW I love taters and all and are truly trying to keep me coming in...

The past month or so..........IT'S WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!

First it was the free tuna, then paying me to take Teriayki sauce out, then free/paying me to take taco seasoning off their hands, our favorite lunch meats for .99 cents and bologna for .49, they then put their FREE PRODUCE deals on the line, and then when I didn't think it could get any better, POTATOES FOR A BUCK (less if you bought more!! )!!!! Oh, they said "You want cheese too?! OK!!"!!

Now it's MOUTH WATERING STRAWBERRIES AGAIN!! And soooooooooo many deals of "Buy this, get that" or "Buy these and get more off"!!

Old 03-10-2012, 08:07 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

cherylrc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!cherylrc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!cherylrc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!cherylrc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!cherylrc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!cherylrc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!cherylrc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!cherylrc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!cherylrc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!cherylrc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!cherylrc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
[quote=cantstopshopping;4679039]Ok, confession time for me.........I actually ADMITTED on the Kroger forum that I'm falling out of love with Kroger and my heart has been leading me to Meijer's more and more!!!

I hear ya. Kroger is 10 minutes north and 10 minutes south of me and Meijer is 45 minutes away and I shop there far more often, I am in the town where Meijer is for our business once or twice a week so I gather my q's and I work grocery trips into my day. I'm going where the deals are and I think Meijer wins 70-80% of the time.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cherylrc For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2012, 08:14 PM

paying off debt and organizing the home

My Mood/Status:
cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cantstopshopping has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
[quote=cherylrc;4679096]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantstopshopping View Post
Ok, confession time for me.........I actually ADMITTED on the Kroger forum that I'm falling out of love with Kroger and my heart has been leading me to Meijer's more and more!!!

I hear ya. Kroger is 10 minutes north and 10 minutes south of me and Meijer is 45 minutes away and I shop there far more often, I am in the town where Meijer is for our business once or twice a week so I gather my q's and I work grocery trips into my day. I'm going where the deals are and I think Meijer wins 70-80% of the time.
Meijer's has always been "out of the way" for me (heck, who am I kidding! EVERYTHING is out of the way for me!!!), and I'm not a fan of large stores either......I "have" went to Meijer's on occasion, grabbing up a deal here or there, but I so did not want to go!!

I'm telling ya, Meijer's is the place to be lately!!
Old 03-10-2012, 08:17 PM

My Mood/Status:
iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Meijer! My store is very customer service oriented and coupon friendly, and has thus earned my loyalty.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iluvadoption For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2012, 09:42 PM

My Mood/Status:
aaronsmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!aaronsmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!aaronsmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!aaronsmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!aaronsmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!aaronsmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!aaronsmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!aaronsmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
There’s an awesome Hidden Valley, KC Masterpiece, Kingsford and Glad Catalina deal at Meijer!

BUY $9.00 of Participating Products, GET $2.50 OYNO
- Good thru*3/29/12*

Includes: HiddenValley Farmhouse Originals Salad Dressing, K.C. Masterpiece BBQ Sauce and Marinades, Kingsford Charcoal,*Kingford Match Light Charcoal, Glad Food Storage, Glad Trash Bags

KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce (reg price) $1.64
- $0.50/1 any KC Masterpiece Barbecue Sauce printable*

Hidden Valley Farmhouse Original (price drop thru 4/1) $2.98*
- $1/1 Hidden Valley Farmhouse Original printable*

Glad Waste Bags, asst. *(weekly sale price starting 3/11)*$7.29
- $0.75 off any Glad Trash bag products printable*

Glad To Go Containers**(price drop thru**4/1)*$2.29
(lunch or snack size)
- $1/2 Gladware Food Storage printable

Anyone have a price on the Kingsford Charcoal or Match Light?

Deal Ideas:

Buy (4) Glad To Go Containers**(price drop thru**4/1)*$2.29*($9.16)
(lunch or snack size)
- use (2)*$1/2 Gladware Food Storage printable (-$2.00)
- get $2.50 OYNO (-$2.50)
= $1.17 each

Buy (2) KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce*(reg price)*$1.64 ($3.28)
Buy (2) Hidden Valley Farmhouse Original*(price drop)*$2.98 ($5.96)
- use (2)*$0.50/1 any KC Masterpiece Barbecue Sauce printable *(-$2.00)
- use (2)*$1/1 Hidden Valley Farmhouse Original printable**(-$2.00)
= $0.69 each

Buy (2) KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce*(reg price)*$1.64*($3.28)
Buy (2) Hidden Valley Farmhouse Original*(price drop)*$2.98*($5.96)
- use (2)*$0.50/1 any KC Masterpiece Barbecue Sauce printable**(-$2.00)
- use (2)*$1/1 Hidden Valley Farmhouse Original printable**(-$2.00)
= $0.69 each

Buy (1) Glad Waste Bags, asst.*$7.29
Buy (2) KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce*$1.64
= $10.57
-*use (1)*$0.75 off any Glad Trash bag products printable**(-$.75)
- use (2)*$0.50/1 any KC Masterpiece Barbecue Sauce printable**(-$2.00)
= $5.32 total for both!

There’s also a*$2.00 off Meat with purchase of Kingsford*printable coupon available!

Thanks to Meijer Madness.

Last edited by aidan&logansmommy; 03-13-2012 at 06:15 AM. Reason: credit
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to aaronsmom For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2012, 10:03 PM

My Mood/Status:
aaronsmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!aaronsmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!aaronsmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!aaronsmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!aaronsmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!aaronsmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!aaronsmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!aaronsmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Clorox coupons still printing on coupons.com $1/2 wipes, .25 cents beach....

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aaronsmom For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2012, 10:16 PM

My Mood/Status:
Also seeing buy 4 Kellogg's products in one transaction save $2 instantly...

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aaronsmom For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2012, 08:25 AM

Born again couponer

My Mood/Status:
Chica163 has posted more than 75 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronsmom View Post
Also seeing buy 4 Kellogg's products in one transaction save $2 instantly...
I just saw that one.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chica163 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2012, 08:37 AM

Born again couponer

My Mood/Status:
Chica163 has posted more than 75 good deals!
just loaded Mperks: $1.00 Off 2 Tostitos Artisans, Any Flavor, 9.75Oz Or Larger
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chica163 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2012, 11:50 AM

My Mood/Status:
Warms my heart June.....we love u on the Meijer threads!! U so funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantstopshopping View Post

Mind you, our Kroger stores double $1 Q's!!! Our Meijer's only double 2 like Q's .50 and under.

Kroger has a Mega sale starting Monday, and I can not believe that I'm more excited about Meijer's!!!!

Not that they "taunt me" by displaying my true love on the front page this week

Not that I'm going to BUY any at that price, but they KNOW I love taters and all and are truly trying to keep me coming in...

The past month or so..........IT'S WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!

First it was the free tuna, then paying me to take Teriayki sauce out, then free/paying me to take taco seasoning off their hands, our favorite lunch meats for .99 cents and bologna for .49, they then put their FREE PRODUCE deals on the line, and then when I didn't think it could get any better, POTATOES FOR A BUCK (less if you bought more!! )!!!! Oh, they said "You want cheese too?! OK!!"!!

Now it's MOUTH WATERING STRAWBERRIES AGAIN!! And soooooooooo many deals of "Buy this, get that" or "Buy these and get more off"!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aaronsmom For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2012, 12:02 PM

My Mood/Status:
Bob Evans side dishes 20% off.
Bob Evans - BEMail - Sign Up
Buy 1 get one free ...sign up, get from email...

Last edited by iluvadoption; 03-11-2012 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Added
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aaronsmom For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2012, 12:45 PM

daisy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!daisy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!daisy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!daisy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!daisy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!daisy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!daisy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
It is 25 cents in Ft Wayne ad.
( my local Kroger has it 14 cents )

You can make Freeze Slaw and freeze it, It is very good if you like a vinegar type Coleslaw.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to daisy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2012, 02:03 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
birdlady6262 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!birdlady6262 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!birdlady6262 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!birdlady6262 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!birdlady6262 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!birdlady6262 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!birdlady6262 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!birdlady6262 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!birdlady6262 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!birdlady6262 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!birdlady6262 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
On the cabbage discussion, I'm glad I got 4 heads of cabbage last week for .14/lb. at Kroger.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to birdlady6262 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2012, 05:38 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Bob Evans side dishes 20% off.
Bob Evans - BEMail - Sign Up
Buy 1 get one free ...sign up, get from email...
Added. TY!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iluvadoption For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2012, 06:12 PM

My Mood/Status:
iualum has posted more than 150 good deals!iualum has posted more than 150 good deals!
Found a good deal at my Meijer today, is not in the ad, but thought I would mention it. They had Payton Manning jersey's on clearance for $2.00! They are regular $35, located in team sports section, white with blue lettering. I know that he is no longer with the Colts but, would still work great as 'working outside' shirt. Thanks!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iualum For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2012, 08:51 PM

Blessed

My Mood/Status:
atwister1 has posted more than 100 good deals!atwister1 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Thank you~!!!

ATWISTER
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to atwister1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 11:31 AM

loving all the savings!

huthmagl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!huthmagl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!huthmagl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!huthmagl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!huthmagl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!huthmagl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!huthmagl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!huthmagl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!huthmagl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
There’s an awesome Hidden Valley, KC Masterpiece, Kingsford and Glad Catalina deal at Meijer!

BUY $9.00 of Participating Products, GET $2.50 OYNO
- Good thru*3/29/12*
Will you get an additional $2.50 OYNO if you spend $18.00 with your transaction?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to huthmagl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2012, 11:48 AM

My Mood/Status:
grmom25kids has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!grmom25kids has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!grmom25kids has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!grmom25kids has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!grmom25kids has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!grmom25kids has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!grmom25kids has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!grmom25kids has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!grmom25kids has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!grmom25kids has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!grmom25kids has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Pure Protein bars....$1.00/2 coupon over at Printable Grocery Coupons - RedPlum.com

Last edited by iluvadoption; 03-14-2012 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Added
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to grmom25kids For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2012, 12:02 PM

My Mood/Status:
grmom25kids has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!grmom25kids has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!grmom25kids has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!grmom25kids has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!grmom25kids has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!grmom25kids has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!grmom25kids has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!grmom25kids has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!grmom25kids has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!grmom25kids has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!grmom25kids has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Hillshire Farm Deli Select Ultra Thin or Deli Carvers Lunchmeat (8-9 oz) or Grilled Essentials Chicken Breasts (7 oz) $2.79
55˘/1 IP @ Target Coupons (I printed it out and it is MQ and not a Target Q!)

Kellogg's Special K Protein Products 2/$10
$1.50/2 IP @ Target Coupons (I printed it out and it is MQ and not a Target Q!)

Keebler Club Crackers...
$1.00 off one Deli Item wyb Club Crackers IP @ Print Coupons | Snackpicks - Ideas to Snack On

Last edited by iluvadoption; 03-14-2012 at 11:11 AM. Reason: added
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grmom25kids For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2012, 12:05 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by grmom25kids View Post
Pure Protein bars....$1.00/2 coupon over at Printable Grocery Coupons - RedPlum.com
Added. TY!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iluvadoption For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2012, 10:06 PM

attempting to catch up with coupons

2014 YTD Savings: $2769.62
My Mood/Status:
jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvadoption View Post
Jacks Original Pizza (15-18.9 oz) 4/$11
~Buy 4 Jack’s 12-inch Pizzas (15-18.9 oz), Get 1 Hot Pockets Snackers FREE!
-$1/2 Sunday Supplement 1/29 RP1
I just printed .75/1 Jack's here: Walmart - Nestlé JACK'S Pizza

Always willing to trade for WL

Last edited by iluvadoption; 03-14-2012 at 11:02 AM. Reason: added
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jwo For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2012, 10:17 PM

attempting to catch up with coupons

2014 YTD Savings: $2769.62
My Mood/Status:
jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Larabars are on price drop for 1.00 (was 1.32) until 4/2. There is an mperk for 1.00/10 available, exp. 4/2 as well.

I also saw a peelie on cooking creme for save a 1.00 on ground beef wyb the creme. The cooking creme is 2.50 at the moment.

I also saw a tearpad near the refrigerated section with save 2.00 on one Kraft parmesan cheese and one package of Johnsonville Italian sausage (exp. 5/31)

Always willing to trade for WL
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jwo For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2012, 11:12 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwo View Post
I just printed .75/1 Jack's here: Walmart - Nestlé JACK'S Pizza
Quote:
Originally Posted by grmom25kids View Post
Hillshire Farm Deli Select Ultra Thin or Deli Carvers Lunchmeat (8-9 oz) or Grilled Essentials Chicken Breasts (7 oz) $2.79
55˘/1 IP @ Target Coupons (I printed it out and it is MQ and not a Target Q!)

Kellogg's Special K Protein Products 2/$10
$1.50/2 IP @ Target Coupons (I printed it out and it is MQ and not a Target Q!)

Keebler Club Crackers...
$1.00 off one Deli Item wyb Club Crackers IP @ Print Coupons | Snackpicks - Ideas to Snack On
Added. TY!!

The Following User Says Thank You to iluvadoption For This Useful Post: