Not Getting Catalinas Anymore :(

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2011, 09:10 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
cflannery has posted more than 10 good deals
Not getting Catalinas anymore :(

I have noticed on the last 5 or 6 shopping trips I've made, I haven't received any Catalinas? I almost always get them when I use my credit card, and recently have only been using the card on my Meijer trips. Is the process random? I keep hearing about great Meijer catalinas and come up with nothing
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sydney-6 years
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-18-2011, 09:19 PM

RE: Not getting Catalinas anymore :(

Hello fellow AFCers!

My Mood/Status:
msattforsavings has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msattforsavings has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msattforsavings has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msattforsavings has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msattforsavings has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msattforsavings has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msattforsavings has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msattforsavings has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msattforsavings has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msattforsavings has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msattforsavings has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Do you mean like where you get a catalina coupon for making a qualifying purchase (as listed in the sticky area at the top)?

Or do you mean the random ones like "$1 off your next $8 frozen food purchase"? Those are unpredictable I believe. Sometimes they print lots. Sometimes they go dry.
Old 06-18-2011, 09:29 PM

My Mood/Status:
cflannery has posted more than 10 good deals
The random ones. I guess I didn't think they were random as I was getting them every trip beforehand. I hardly ever can match up Catalina sales with qual purchases because I live too far from a store to take advantage of any frozen or cold product sales.

Thanks for the info!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sydney-6 years
Old 06-18-2011, 09:57 PM

My Mood/Status:
qqubits has posted more than 5 good deals
That's what that huge cooler you use for the 4th of july (or other summer holidays) is for! Just write a reminder to throw it in the car before you head off to the store and you can get the frozen stuff home safely.

If you have freezer space at home, that is! I finally had to get a pressure canner to put stuff up after running out of space in the freezer!

: )