Problems With Mperks, Anyone?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2011, 09:57 AM
attempting to catch up with coupons

2014 YTD Savings: $1648.15
My Mood/Status:
jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Problems with mperks, anyone?

Just wondering if I am the only one who is having trouble with mperks lately?

I am able to enter my information and it recognizes me, but when I try to click on a coupon to "clip" it, it absolutely will not work! I've tried three times this week, and I was so sad I had to go shopping yesterday without any mperks!

Anyone else experiencing this?

Always willing to trade for WL
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 05-05-2011, 12:57 PM

RE: Problems with mperks, anyone?

grumpy

My Mood/Status:
stepha13 has posted more than 25 good deals
No I just clipped a bunch this morning.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:01 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
jsciborski has posted more than 400 great deals!jsciborski has posted more than 400 great deals!jsciborski has posted more than 400 great deals!jsciborski has posted more than 400 great deals!jsciborski has posted more than 400 great deals!
I am able to clip them but sometimes they are not being taken off my order. I had one for $.99 off Purina Busy bones - I got one package and had a $1 off MQ. It did not take the Mperks and had to be forced.

But, my Burtoni $1/3 did come off.

I always watch to be sure.
Old 05-10-2011, 03:09 PM

My Mood/Status:
CountryGirlOH has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!CountryGirlOH has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!CountryGirlOH has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!CountryGirlOH has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!CountryGirlOH has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!CountryGirlOH has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I learned the hard way that if you use a MQ, the register will not use your Mperks

I think next trip I will make sure I put in the Mperks info BEFORE my MQ's are put in.

We'll see.
Old 05-11-2011, 12:17 PM

My Mood/Status:
lissiesmom2010 has posted more than 25 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryGirlOH View Post
I learned the hard way that if you use a MQ, the register will not use your Mperks

I think next trip I will make sure I put in the Mperks info BEFORE my MQ's are put in.

We'll see.
I've always been successful in using both a MQ and my mPerks combined for one offer. ??? I thought that was a bit odd, but I always do enter my mPerks number after the first item is rung up. Maybe that is why?
Old 05-11-2011, 12:24 PM

My Mood/Status:
CountryGirlOH has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!CountryGirlOH has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!CountryGirlOH has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!CountryGirlOH has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!CountryGirlOH has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!CountryGirlOH has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I had printed out my "clipped" Mperks coupons the other day and just happened to see this at the top:

"Digital coupons and paper coupons may not be combined on the purchase of a single item. Limit one use per coupon."

So it seems that if you use Mperks, you cannot stack coupons. I had originally thought they were going to replace Mealbox coupons, but I guess not.
Old 05-11-2011, 12:42 PM

grumpy

My Mood/Status:
stepha13 has posted more than 25 good deals
I also enter my mPerks number in after the first item is rung up. If you notice on the receipt, the mPerk will show up under the item it is being used on. Maybe that is why it didn't work at the end. Still seems strange though.
Old 05-11-2011, 12:50 PM

attempting to catch up with coupons

2014 YTD Savings: $1648.15
My Mood/Status:
jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jwo has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
For anyone with my original problem of not being able to "clip" the mperks coupons, I figured out how to fix it. I used a different browser. I always use firefox, but for some reason (the new firefox version 4?), I can no longer seem to use firefox for mperks. I switched to internet explorer and they clipped fine. Yay!

Always willing to trade for WL
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-12-2011, 05:49 AM

My Mood/Status:
lissiesmom2010 has posted more than 25 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryGirlOH View Post
I had printed out my "clipped" Mperks coupons the other day and just happened to see this at the top:

"Digital coupons and paper coupons may not be combined on the purchase of a single item. Limit one use per coupon."

So it seems that if you use Mperks, you cannot stack coupons. I had originally thought they were going to replace Mealbox coupons, but I guess not.
I am guessing that the reason my mPerks DOES combine with MQ's is that I ALWAYS enter my mPerks number as soon as the first item is scanned. Then, throughout the scanning process, mPerks will take off automatically all of the savings applies. BUT then the cashier will scan/enter my coupons, and often there is a coupon that I anticipated on using for an item I purchased but had forgotten I had a digital one from mPerks, as well. It always, so far, has taken off both the mPerks AND MQ from my total price. ???

I'm sure when they find out this fluke, they will correct it.