New M-perks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2010, 02:43 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
shell64 has posted more than 100 good deals!shell64 has posted more than 100 good deals!
New m-perks

$1.00 Off
1 Betty Crocker Gluten Free Baking Item

$1.00 Off
1 Hot Pockets Value Pack (55oz - 55.8oz)

Save $1.00
on any Rhodes Warm-N-Serv Rolls

SAVE $1
on TWO (2) 2-Giant Roll or larger packages of Sparkle® Paper Towels

$3.00 OFF
Any 90ct FiberChoice® fiber supplements

SAVE $1.00
on ANY LOréal moisturizer

SAVE $1.00
ON ANY ONE (1) THE GOODLIFE RECIPE® FOOD FOR CATS
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to shell64 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 09-20-2010, 03:08 AM

RE: New m-perks

alittlebit7rst has posted more than 50 good deals
Are the m-perks manufacturer coupons or meijer coupons and has anyone had success using both the m-perks with a paper coupon at Meijer? Just reading the list they look like the coupons that we just got yesterday.
The Following User Says Thank You to alittlebit7rst For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2010, 05:20 AM

My Mood/Status:
cjpuppy has posted more than 25 good deals
I used a paper coupon last week for the Maybelline lip gloss and it was also on m-perks for free lipgloss. So apparently you can use a paper coupon with an m-perk coupon.
The Following User Says Thank You to cjpuppy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2010, 05:32 AM

My Mood/Status:
mrsprek has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mrsprek has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mrsprek has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mrsprek has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mrsprek has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mrsprek has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mrsprek has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Mperks q's can be combined with MQ's but cannot be combined with Mealbox coupons as those are Meijer coupons as well

My Blog:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsprek For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2010, 06:09 AM

My Mood/Status:
revav has posted more than 150 good deals!revav has posted more than 150 good deals!
The Rhodes one will not load for me not matter how many times I tried to 'clip' it

Any one else have the same problem?

And you can combine Mperk with paper q....I used the MPerk $3/1 Purina One + $2/1 mq with the sale last week to get a bag of Purina One cat food for $0.49
The Following User Says Thank You to revav For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2010, 08:03 AM

My Mood/Status:
Savebigmoney has posted more than 200 great deals!Savebigmoney has posted more than 200 great deals!Savebigmoney has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by revav View Post
The Rhodes one will not load for me not matter how many times I tried to 'clip' it

Any one else have the same problem?

And you can combine Mperk with paper q....I used the MPerk $3/1 Purina One + $2/1 mq with the sale last week to get a bag of Purina One cat food for $0.49
I'm having the same problem with the Rhodes coupon..won't clip! I will try again later.
The Following User Says Thank You to Savebigmoney For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2010, 11:48 AM

karen731 has posted more than 25 good deals
Wow, I think mperks recently updated their FAQ page. It now states:

Q: Can mPerks (digital coupons) be used with (paper) manufacturer coupons?
A: There is a limit of one coupon per item. mPerks (digital) and paper coupons cannot be combined on the purchase of a single item.

and

Q: Can you use Mealbox, mPerks and manufacturer coupons together?
A: There is a limit of one coupon per item. Paper coupons (Mealbox or manufacturer) cannot be combined with mPerks coupons on the purchase of a single item. However, Mealbox coupons may be combined with manufacturer coupons.

I know these weren't there when mPerks first started because I read through them. What a bummer!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to karen731 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2010, 12:19 PM

I HAVE A FEVER AND THE ONLY CURE IS MORE COUPONS!

My Mood/Status:
danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
well that is not cool!
The Following User Says Thank You to danielephant For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2010, 02:07 PM

End Uscan Now! ;)
Your coupon-friendly Meijer cashier!

My Mood/Status:
tweedamay has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tweedamay has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tweedamay has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tweedamay has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tweedamay has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tweedamay has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tweedamay has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tweedamay has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tweedamay has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tweedamay has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tweedamay has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by karen731 View Post

A: There is a limit of one coupon per item. mPerks (digital) and paper coupons cannot be combined on the purchase of a single item.

and

A: There is a limit of one coupon per item. Paper coupons (Mealbox or manufacturer) cannot be combined with mPerks coupons on the purchase of a single item. However, Mealbox coupons may be combined with manufacturer coupons.

I know these weren't there when mPerks first started because I read through them. What a bummer!
That stinks.
The Following User Says Thank You to tweedamay For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2010, 03:40 PM

mykidsmomma has posted more than 75 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by karen731 View Post

and

Oh no!! How not cool! One more thing to keep track of at Meijer.
The Following User Says Thank You to mykidsmomma For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2010, 03:41 PM

My Mood/Status:
ctinmi has posted more than 100 good deals!ctinmi has posted more than 100 good deals!
Well now I have to make sure NOT to enter my MPerks number anymore,
thanks Meijer.
The Following User Says Thank You to ctinmi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2010, 06:04 PM

My Mood/Status:
danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!danielephant has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
i don't know how you would be able to keep track anyway...meijer messed up here, cause i wont take the time to do it either, unless they keep giving out $2 off coupons
The Following User Says Thank You to danielephant For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2010, 06:24 AM

My Mood/Status:
amybeth601 has posted more than 75 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielephant View Post
i don't know how you would be able to keep track anyway...meijer messed up here, cause i wont take the time to do it either, unless they keep giving out $2 off coupons
I agree! Boo to you, Meijer!
The Following User Says Thank You to amybeth601 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2010, 08:11 AM

My Mood/Status:
Savebigmoney has posted more than 200 great deals!Savebigmoney has posted more than 200 great deals!Savebigmoney has posted more than 200 great deals!
Very Disappointing indeed! I won't be using these Qs much it seems unless they are for Meijer Brand products or like others said they offer money off your entire purchase.
Old 09-21-2010, 08:25 AM

My Mood/Status:
sunflory has posted more than 300 great deals!sunflory has posted more than 300 great deals!sunflory has posted more than 300 great deals!sunflory has posted more than 300 great deals!
I believe that MPERKS are MANUFACTURERS coupons like Kroger's digital ones.

Think about it.

C
The Following User Says Thank You to sunflory For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2010, 08:48 AM

My Mood/Status:
hazelannash has posted more than 200 great deals!hazelannash has posted more than 200 great deals!hazelannash has posted more than 200 great deals!
No wonder the mperks q for Coffeemate did not come off my total.Bummer!
The Following User Says Thank You to hazelannash For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2010, 09:46 AM

End Uscan Now! ;)

My Mood/Status:
tweedamay has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tweedamay has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tweedamay has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tweedamay has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tweedamay has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tweedamay has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tweedamay has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tweedamay has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tweedamay has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tweedamay has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tweedamay has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Clearly this wasn't something they thought about when they first introduced the program. I called them just after mPerks went public and the fella I spoke with at corporate, Jonathon, had to do some consulting with others to come up with an answer. At the time, I was told that these mPerks were Meijer discounts and could be combined with a mfr coupon. Alas, too good to be true.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tweedamay For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2010, 09:46 AM

End Uscan Now! ;)

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflory View Post

Think about it.

C
Rude much?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tweedamay For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2010, 10:23 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:

Think about it.

C
They have MPerk Qs for Meijer brand products so that doesn't correlate to being Manufacturer's Qs.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:07 PM

Hello fellow AFCers!

My Mood/Status:
msattforsavings has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msattforsavings has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msattforsavings has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msattforsavings has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msattforsavings has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msattforsavings has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msattforsavings has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msattforsavings has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msattforsavings has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msattforsavings has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msattforsavings has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Yeah, I'm REALLY disappointed with this. I wondered if that's what was going on when I had trouble getting my Purina Smart Blends Q to come off. Boo hiss!! I hope they reconsider at some point; till then, I guess I won't be using mperks!!
Old 09-23-2010, 05:37 PM

My Mood/Status:
sunflory has posted more than 300 great deals!sunflory has posted more than 300 great deals!sunflory has posted more than 300 great deals!sunflory has posted more than 300 great deals!
sorry if

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweedamay View Post
Rude much?
you felt it was rude.

Have a nice shopping day !

C

ps

It was a logical conclusion considering the data at hand at the time.
Old 09-23-2010, 05:53 PM

:-)
AFC Administrator

My Mood/Status:
TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Just a reminder to keep it friendly

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Do you want to become an AFC Forum Leader?

Openings and requirements can be found
!
Old 09-23-2010, 05:56 PM

My Mood/Status:
mrsprek has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mrsprek has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mrsprek has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mrsprek has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mrsprek has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mrsprek has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mrsprek has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
If you cannot combine Mperks q's with MQ's than why did the $2/1 Maybelline Mperks work with the $2/1 Maybelline lipstick MQ (and the $1/1 as of a few weeks back for the eyeshadow)??

I haven't had any problems to date BUT I only used the Maybelline and the $2/5, and $5/5 Mperks....

ETA: They just changed it this past week??

My Blog:
Old 09-23-2010, 11:59 PM

My Mood/Status:
funnybottoms has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!funnybottoms has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!funnybottoms has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!funnybottoms has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!funnybottoms has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!funnybottoms has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!funnybottoms has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!funnybottoms has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!funnybottoms has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!funnybottoms has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!funnybottoms has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
It was a logical conclusion considering the data at hand at the time.

actually it was a valid questions because in the past (for about 1-2 years) there was no problem using e-coupons from P&G, Shortcuts, Cellfire, Kroger.com etc. with paper MFQs at Kroger. I've read in the Kroger forum that this has just recently changed within the past few weeks/months. I don't shop at Kroger much though, so I haven't tried it yet.

Last edited by funnybottoms; 09-24-2010 at 12:02 AM.
Old 09-24-2010, 06:11 AM

My Mood/Status:
yes at kroger u could use both...