Will Both Mpeks Work?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2012, 05:56 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Raylynno has posted more than 200 great deals!Raylynno has posted more than 200 great deals!Raylynno has posted more than 200 great deals!
Help Sign Will both mpeks work?

I have to check the price on the degree deo, but there was the $2/2 degree and I have a $1/1 from Unilever that I plan to use as well. There is also a $2/$2 any purchase that was posted this morning. Assuming I have at least $2 in surplus (with fillers if needed), will both of these Mperks q's apply to the transaction?

I've not completely figured out the system yet! Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Raylynno; 01-23-2012 at 06:19 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raylynno For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 01-23-2012, 06:44 AM

RE: Will both mpeks work?

My Mood/Status:
Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Yes it will, both mPerks will work...

Degree would need to be $4 w/o fillers, or $3 with fillers

2 degrees brought to reg.
$2/2 mPerks... is a store coupon
$1/1 Manu q x2
=
$3 off each deod.

In order to use the $2/$2 purchase mPerks your total AFTER coupons has to be at least $2. So maybe something off the 10/10 sale, or 2 $1 fillers...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chloey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2012, 06:58 AM

My Mood/Status:
Raylynno has posted more than 200 great deals!Raylynno has posted more than 200 great deals!Raylynno has posted more than 200 great deals!
Great! I wasn't sure if the $2/$2 would cover the amount left over from the degree... If there is any. I should have checked the price yesterday. Oh well. Lol. Thanks!
Old 01-23-2012, 07:02 AM

My Mood/Status:
Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Check Meijer online. If they have deod available online.... Typically that price is pretty close to what you will pay in the store.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chloey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2012, 07:07 AM

My Mood/Status:
Yeah, I checked but no such luck. I'll just have to see when I go back tomorrow. =]
Old 01-24-2012, 03:06 AM

My Mood/Status:
MEGANNE18251 has posted more than 10 good deals
As an FYI rumor has it that both mperks & manufacturers can be used together but if the manu is more than the price of the item then it will be edited down lately. This is a new change in policy which is supposed to be located in faq on the mperks site. I have not had time to verify. Not sure if this matters to you but I recently bought 1 item with an mperks (not sure on the details) & 1 off manu & they edited it down for me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MEGANNE18251 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2012, 08:14 AM

I'm Snoopy Dancing My Way To Sales And Deals!

My Mood/Status:
iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGANNE18251 View Post
As an FYI rumor has it that both mperks & manufacturers can be used together but if the manu is more than the price of the item then it will be edited down lately. This is a new change in policy which is supposed to be located in faq on the mperks site. I have not had time to verify. Not sure if this matters to you but I recently bought 1 item with an mperks (not sure on the details) & 1 off manu & they edited it down for me.
From the mPerks FAQ:

Q: Can mPerks (digital coupons) be used with Mealbox and (paper) manufacturer coupons?

A: Only one manufacturer coupon and one Meijer coupon for the same item will be accepted (unless prohibited). Mealbox and mPerks coupons are considered Meijer coupons.

From the Meijer Coupon Policy:

~We accept two kinds of coupons; Meijer issued coupons and manufacturer coupons.

~Only one manufacturer coupon and one Meijer coupon for the same item will be accepted (unless prohibited).

~Mealbox coupons are considered Meijer coupons.

~If the value of the coupon is more than the price of the item after discounts or coupons are applied, the value of the coupon will be applied up to the price of the item.

~We do not apply the excess value of a coupon to the order total if the value of the coupon is over the price of the item after discounts or coupons are applied.

This is their current policy. HTH
The Following User Says Thank You to iluvadoption For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2012, 04:07 PM

My Mood/Status:
MEGANNE18251 has posted more than 10 good deals
Thanks for that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MEGANNE18251 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2012, 06:24 PM

My Mood/Status:
sondra1616 has posted more than 25 good deals
I'm not completely sure but the 2 off 2 came off the total after coupons it said 2 off total basket.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sondra1616 For This Useful Post: