Meijer Stores That Double Coupons???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2010, 08:34 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
MEllis has posted more than 100 good deals!MEllis has posted more than 100 good deals!
Meijer Stores that Double Coupons???

Is there a list somewhere of which Meijer stores double coupons? They don't here in my area - but I may be traveling and was curious of which stores do double.

Thanks!!
The Following User Says Thank You to MEllis For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 05-23-2010, 08:55 PM

RE: Meijer Stores that Double Coupons???

kval07 has posted more than 100 good deals!kval07 has posted more than 100 good deals!
I don't know if there is a list on this site. I mod the Meijer forum on another site and we have a pretty good list going. Let me know what area and I can let you know specifics.
Old 05-23-2010, 08:58 PM

Merry Christmas everyone!
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Townshipboy07 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Townshipboy07 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Townshipboy07 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Townshipboy07 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Townshipboy07 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Townshipboy07 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Townshipboy07 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Townshipboy07 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Townshipboy07 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Townshipboy07 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Townshipboy07 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Most of ohio does ...cincinnati doubles up .50 .55+=$1 ....columbus dbls to .99 .55=1.10,.75=1.50 etc
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Townshipboy07 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2010, 05:54 AM

My Mood/Status:
MEllis has posted more than 100 good deals!MEllis has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kval07 View Post
I don't know if there is a list on this site. I mod the Meijer forum on another site and we have a pretty good list going. Let me know what area and I can let you know specifics.
Are there any in MI? And the Chicago area?
The Following User Says Thank You to MEllis For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2010, 06:58 AM

Couponing with a corn allergy

My Mood/Status:
hdcat has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!hdcat has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!hdcat has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!hdcat has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!hdcat has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!hdcat has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!hdcat has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!hdcat has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
In Michigan, once you hit Lansing, Meijer doubles up to 0.50, 2 of the same type. Grand Ledge is the western most in the Lansing area. Basically if you are in South West Michigan, Western Michigan or North Western Michigan's lower peninsula you do not get doubles. Mid-Michigan, Thumb area, South East Michigan, and South Central Michigan have doubles.

To make things even more fun, when you cross from the land of 'no doubles' to the 'land of doubles' as you drive eastwardly, not only do you have Meijer that double, but Kroger too & some Spartan Stores. Make it all the way east to Owasso & Flint and you hit the mythical land of super doubles...Kroger & VG's (Spartan owned chain) double $1 coupons Another cool thing in Lansing is that several, but not all, of the Krogers let you double an unlimited number of $0.50 coupons, which can come in handy, particularly during Kroger Mega Sales.

BTW...I lived in west Michigan for years and now I live in the first town west of Lansing without Double Coupons...but I'm going to start working on that. I think I can convince my local grocery store fairly easily to start. Once that is done, maybe then I could start working on Ionia Meijer's, since its only 10 miles away. In the mean time, I do most of my shopping in the Lansing area

BTW...from what I remember, Chicago is not a good place for double coupons, but if you're driving from West Michigan to Chicago, you would be passing through northern Indiana where they do have double coupons. Ft Wayne area Kroger's actually has triple coupons There is a Kroger in Sturgis Michigan, on the boarder with Indiana, that doubles coupons too...and IIRC, its up to $0.50 with no limit. (its near Three Rivers & Cold Water Michigan, if that helps). Cold Water MI Meijer also doubles up to $0.50 coupons.

Hope that helps~
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hdcat For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2010, 07:15 AM

My Mood/Status:
funnybottoms has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!funnybottoms has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!funnybottoms has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!funnybottoms has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!funnybottoms has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!funnybottoms has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!funnybottoms has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!funnybottoms has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!funnybottoms has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!funnybottoms has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!funnybottoms has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdcat View Post

BTW...from what I remember, Chicago is not a good place for double coupons, but if you're driving from West Michigan to Chicago, you would be passing through northern Indiana where they do have double coupons. Ft Wayne area Kroger's actually has triple coupons There is a Kroger in Sturgis Michigan, on the boarder with Indiana, that doubles coupons too...and IIRC, its up to $0.50 with no limit. (its near Three Rivers & Cold Water Michigan, if that helps). Cold Water MI Meijer also doubles up to $0.50 coupons.

Hope that helps~
yep I used to live in Chicago, no stores double there. Not even in NW Indiana/Merrillville area. But now I live in Fort Wayne and Meijer doubles here up to $.50, limit of 2 like qs per transaction and Kroger triples up to $.50, they didn't used to ever limit me there but lately it's been a limit of 2 like qs as well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funnybottoms For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2010, 08:08 AM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
roadrunner_12348166 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!roadrunner_12348166 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!roadrunner_12348166 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!roadrunner_12348166 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!roadrunner_12348166 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!roadrunner_12348166 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!roadrunner_12348166 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!roadrunner_12348166 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!roadrunner_12348166 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!roadrunner_12348166 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Townshipboy07 View Post
Most of ohio does ...cincinnati doubles up .50 .55+=$1 ....columbus dbls to .99 .55=1.10,.75=1.50 etc
thank you im going to columbus in about a month! im in se mi and we only dbl to .50 , so ill have to stop @ meijer before we leave there!!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to roadrunner_12348166 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2010, 05:43 AM

kval07 has posted more than 100 good deals!kval07 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEllis View Post
Are there any in MI? And the Chicago area?
Looks like hdcat did a wonderful job of answering before me. She knows her stuff!
Old 05-25-2010, 05:54 AM

y2kharmony has posted more than 1 good deal
Goshen IN
The Following User Says Thank You to y2kharmony For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2010, 06:06 AM

samdawal has posted more than 5 good deals
The Indianapolis,IN stores double coupons up to 50 cents. 55 cent and plus coupons become $1.
The Following User Says Thank You to samdawal For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 01:51 PM

hmmmm...........

My Mood/Status:
bcarrigan has posted more than 200 great deals!bcarrigan has posted more than 200 great deals!bcarrigan has posted more than 200 great deals!
Charlotte also doubles up to .50 x 2
The Following User Says Thank You to bcarrigan For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2010, 09:31 AM

My Mood/Status:
gam3rchic has posted more than 75 good deals!
dayton area doubles up to .50 x2 also
Old 06-03-2010, 11:15 AM

My Mood/Status:
LilBlossom has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!LilBlossom has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!LilBlossom has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!LilBlossom has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!LilBlossom has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!LilBlossom has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!LilBlossom has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!LilBlossom has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!LilBlossom has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!LilBlossom has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!LilBlossom has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Stupid Chicago-land stores. It doesn't really make sense either: It seems we have a very high cost of living, with not the best of wages. You'd think they'd be more eager to double here. Anyway, I've e-mailed the two Meijers here in Bolingbrook, to find out of they double.

Edit: Well, called them, and neither double coupons. One guy didn't even know what I talked about.

Wife, mother, organizer, chef.

Last edited by LilBlossom; 06-03-2010 at 11:55 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to LilBlossom For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2010, 08:34 PM

moviewithn0story has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!moviewithn0story has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!moviewithn0story has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!moviewithn0story has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!moviewithn0story has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!moviewithn0story has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!moviewithn0story has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!moviewithn0story has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBlossom View Post
Stupid Chicago-land stores. It doesn't really make sense either: It seems we have a very high cost of living, with not the best of wages. You'd think they'd be more eager to double here. Anyway, I've e-mailed the two Meijers here in Bolingbrook, to find out of they double.

Edit: Well, called them, and neither double coupons. One guy didn't even know what I talked about.
Nothing doubles in Chicagoland!! It hurts my heart. In my (almost) 21 years, I have never experienced a double coupon. Not at home (NW Suburbs of Chicago) nor at school, nor anywhere!
The Following User Says Thank You to moviewithn0story For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2010, 08:40 PM

so happy !!!!!!

My Mood/Status:
lavenderrose has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lavenderrose has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lavenderrose has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lavenderrose has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lavenderrose has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lavenderrose has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lavenderrose has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lavenderrose has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Meijers in South bend Indiana doubles up to 50!
Old 10-24-2011, 11:42 AM

danielaj has posted more than 1 good deal
Are there special double/triple coupon days at these stores? I live in Grand Rapids and a friend an I are going to carpool east to get the good deals.
The Following User Says Thank You to danielaj For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 06:09 PM

My Mood/Status:
Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Chloey has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
There is a sticky list at the top of the forum http://www.afullcup.com/forums/meije...e-coupons.html

As far as triples I don't know of any Meijer that does triples. Some store do have a special week when they will double where as they normally don't and the best place to find that information is in their online ad. On the last page of the Grocery sales you will find that information.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chloey For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2011, 09:27 AM

My Mood/Status:
lilydarling has posted more than 75 good deals!
Meijer only seems to double in areas where competitors double also. If the competitors stop doubling, there's a good chance that Meijer will also.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lilydarling For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2011, 10:50 AM

svh has posted more than 1 good deal
Hello to hdcat, I live in a little town just east of you in the land between doubles (Lansing) and no doubles (Grand Rapids). I would be interested in knowing which Krogers in Lansing lets you do unlimited doubles, the one I started going to a couple months ago started limiting me to 3 per transaction with only one transaction per day allowed. I love the Meijers in Grand Ledge and do most of my shopping there but sometimes Kroger has some good deals it is very inconvenient to be limited to 3 per day, especially since I work a ton of hours a week in downtown Grand Rapids so only get to the Lansing area once a week.

The Meijers will double only 2 coupons per transaction but allows an unlimited amount of transactions so it is still worth the trip once a week.

Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to svh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2011, 01:32 PM

My Mood/Status:
love2save30 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!love2save30 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!love2save30 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!love2save30 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!love2save30 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!love2save30 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!love2save30 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!love2save30 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!love2save30 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!love2save30 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!love2save30 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by svh View Post
Hello to hdcat, I live in a little town just east of you in the land between doubles (Lansing) and no doubles (Grand Rapids). I would be interested in knowing which Krogers in Lansing lets you do unlimited doubles, the one I started going to a couple months ago started limiting me to 3 per transaction with only one transaction per day allowed. I love the Meijers in Grand Ledge and do most of my shopping there but sometimes Kroger has some good deals it is very inconvenient to be limited to 3 per day, especially since I work a ton of hours a week in downtown Grand Rapids so only get to the Lansing area once a week.

The Meijers will double only 2 coupons per transaction but allows an unlimited amount of transactions so it is still worth the trip once a week.

Thanks
I may be wrong, but I haven't seen Hdcat post since Summer of 2010. A good chance your inquiry may not be answered by this member. Maybe someone else can help???
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to love2save30 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2011, 05:24 PM

I'm Snoopy Dancing My Way To Sales And Deals!

My Mood/Status:
iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I live in the Lansing area, and the Kroger in my area only accepts 3-like coupons, per customer, per day. This is strictly enforced.

Here is a link to the Kroger forum, the folks there will be more familiar with which stores double coupons, etc:

Kroger

HTH

Last edited by iluvadoption; 10-26-2011 at 05:28 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to iluvadoption For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2012, 06:04 PM

hmmmm...........

My Mood/Status:
bcarrigan has posted more than 200 great deals!bcarrigan has posted more than 200 great deals!bcarrigan has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvadoption
I live in the Lansing area, and the Kroger in my area only accepts 3-like coupons, per customer, per day. This is strictly enforced.

Here is a link to the Kroger forum, the folks there will be more familiar with which stores double coupons, etc:

Kroger

HTH
Meijers in charlotte doubles up to .50. 2 like coupons if that helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to bcarrigan For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2012, 09:38 PM

sux being stalked & harassed!!
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
metalmama1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!metalmama1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!metalmama1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!metalmama1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!metalmama1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!metalmama1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!metalmama1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!metalmama1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by samdawal View Post
The Indianapolis,IN stores double coupons up to 50 cents. 55 cent and plus coupons become $1.
oh my stars!!!!! this is tremendously exciting!!!

considering driving the hour 1 way next time meijer is having a stomping good sale!!!!

what indy meijer is this?? there's prolly a BUNCH of indy meijers!!

is this still the policy?? do they match prices?? do i hafta bring ads in or is it like wm?!?!

i looked online & it's not in their 'fine print' section- on the back page of the ad, but i was looking at the indy meijer on.... dang it!! already X'ed out that tab!!! some street in indy!!

so excited!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to metalmama1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2012, 09:43 PM

bgsaves has posted more than 150 good deals!bgsaves has posted more than 150 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lavenderrose
Meijers in South bend Indiana doubles up to 50!
The meijers in Mishawaka doubles as well. Less than a 15 minute drive from the South Bend one. Seems they have larger quanities of products.
Old 01-09-2012, 06:52 AM

My Mood/Status:
love2save30 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!love2save30 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!love2save30 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!love2save30 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!love2save30 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!love2save30 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!love2save30 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!love2save30 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!love2save30 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!love2save30 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!love2save30 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmama1 View Post
oh my stars!!!!! this is tremendously exciting!!!

considering driving the hour 1 way next time meijer is having a stomping good sale!!!!

what indy meijer is this?? there's prolly a BUNCH of indy meijers!!

is this still the policy?? do they match prices?? do i hafta bring ads in or is it like wm?!?!

i looked online & it's not in their 'fine print' section- on the back page of the ad, but i was looking at the indy meijer on.... dang it!! already X'ed out that tab!!! some street in indy!!

so excited!!!!
Only two Meijer stores that I know of do the .55 to $1 bonus. They are the stores on East Washington in Cumberland Indiana ( terrible customer service at this store) and the Meijer on E.96th Street in Fishers Indiana. Fishers and Cumberland are both suburbs of Indianapolis.
The Following User Says Thank You to love2save30 For This Useful Post: