She Speaks Kid's Respiratory Health

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 12:04 PM
Has the best DH!
sbcreeker

My Mood/Status:
sbcreeker has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!sbcreeker has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!sbcreeker has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!sbcreeker has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!sbcreeker has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!sbcreeker has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!sbcreeker has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!sbcreeker has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
She Speaks kid's respiratory health

Has anyone else gotten this invite? What are your thoughts on this? Is this something I should be trying? Is this a geunie pig(SP?) thing on my son? Or do they get FDA approval before they send these things out?? Anyone have any clue. This is my 1st She Speaks invite & I don't want to blow it off, but I'm not willing to compromise my 3 yr old either!
TIA!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Mom to 3 angels, DD 19, DD 18, DS 4 (Talk about a sweet surprise)
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-22-2009, 12:06 PM

RE: She Speaks kid's respiratory health

The early bird catches the worm!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
FreebieMama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!FreebieMama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!FreebieMama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!FreebieMama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!FreebieMama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!FreebieMama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!FreebieMama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!FreebieMama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!FreebieMama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!FreebieMama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!FreebieMama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
What is the product they are wanting you to test?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FreebieMama believes in reading
The Following User Says Thank You to FreebieMama For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2009, 12:09 PM

Has the best DH!
sbcreeker

My Mood/Status:
sbcreeker has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!sbcreeker has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!sbcreeker has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!sbcreeker has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!sbcreeker has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!sbcreeker has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!sbcreeker has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!sbcreeker has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Here's the email...

As a mom, you certainly want your kids to feel their best. You also want to be certain that the products you give them are safe. And that's why you're invited to try Sinupret for Kids, a safe, natural remedy that supports healthy sinus, respiratory and immune function. No other clinically tested natural remedies are available in the US that support all three functions.

Sinupret and Sinupret for Kids are two of the world's leading herbal remedies for upper respiratory health for adults and children, ages 2 and up. Sinupret for Kids is available in a cherry-flavored syrup. Bionorica, the maker of Sinupret products, wants you to be one of the first to try this product which is now available in the United States. If this sounds appealing for your child, Enroll now!

As a member of the Sinupret for Kids program, you will receive:

One free sample-size bottle (1.01 fl. oz.) of Sinupret for Kids syrup
A coupon for $3.00 off the product
An online promotion code good for $4.00 off the product
A small cuddly bear as a gift for your child
STEP 1: Get it and Try it!
If you have children between the ages of 2 and 11 who could benefit from improved healthy sinus, respiratory and immune functions and would like to take part in this program, simply complete the Sinupret for Kids Enrollment Survey. It's that easy! Quantities are limited so don't delay. Once you've received your package in the mail, you may try it by following the directions on the bottle.

STEP 2: Share it and Inspire it!
Once you've tried the product, tell us what you think in the Sinupret for Kids online evaluation survey. Your insights and opinions will help to improve this new product. You'll also receive a coupon and promotional code to use for yourself or share with your friends and family.

STEP 3: Discuss it!
Join our discussion board back at SheSpeaks.com to share your insight and find out what other moms are saying about Sinupret for Kids.

Are you ready to join the conversation? Honest opinions, intelligent dialogue, and the power to shape the world you live in. It all begins now.

Meanwhile, if you've got questions, we've got answers. Email us at info@shespeaks.com.

Go to SheSpeaks | Home now to enroll.
The Following User Says Thank You to sbcreeker For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2009, 12:21 PM

Has the best DH!
sbcreeker

My Mood/Status:
Sorry, this should have been in the sub forum for She Speaks product testing.

Maybe one of the mods want to move it.

Also,
I looked @ the website for this product & it is not supported by the FDA.
Old 04-22-2009, 12:26 PM

The early bird catches the worm!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
FreebieMama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!FreebieMama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!FreebieMama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!FreebieMama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!FreebieMama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!FreebieMama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!FreebieMama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!FreebieMama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!FreebieMama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!FreebieMama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!FreebieMama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Oh, I've done the Sinupret for Kids with my DD. The taste isn't bad, but IMO, the bottle isn't big enough to tell if the product is actually working. And she is starting to show signs of allergies(like me, poor kid), so now she's taking Children's Claritin.

If you are unsure of it, accept the campaign and then ask your pediatrician about it.

FreebieMama believes in reading
The Following User Says Thank You to FreebieMama For This Useful Post: