Quorn Frozen Entree-Free After MIR

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2012, 12:34 PM
is hunting for good deals!

My Mood/Status:
laffinallthewaytothebank has posted more than 300 great deals!laffinallthewaytothebank has posted more than 300 great deals!laffinallthewaytothebank has posted more than 300 great deals!laffinallthewaytothebank has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quorn Frozen Entree-Free after MIR

Mail-in rebate on any one (1) NEW Quorn Frozen Entree (max value 7.00) Receipts dated from 01/02/2012 - 07/31/2013. Postmarked by 7/31/2013

Not asking for the UPC but receipt must show the name and full address of the store and specify Quorn Foods. My receipt says "entree kung pao chicken." Hmmm...

Also, the peelie was on the package. When you find the peelie, you are limited to only three different entrees. So the Facebook Q will not cover this.

I found these at Earth Origins for 4.89 but you may find them at Publix and Target also.

Quorn.jpg
The Following User Says Thank You to laffinallthewaytothebank For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 12-13-2012, 10:53 AM

RE: Quorn Frozen Entree-Free after MIR

is hunting for good deals!

My Mood/Status:
laffinallthewaytothebank has posted more than 300 great deals!laffinallthewaytothebank has posted more than 300 great deals!laffinallthewaytothebank has posted more than 300 great deals!laffinallthewaytothebank has posted more than 300 great deals!
There is a "$1.00 off any one Quorn Food item" in the Publix "Winter Family Savings" booklet.

Last edited by laffinallthewaytothebank; 12-19-2012 at 07:32 AM. Reason: spelling
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laffinallthewaytothebank For This Useful Post:

Tags
free after rebate, frozen entrees, quorn