What I Got In The Mail

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2011, 08:49 AM
looks like a nice weekend

My Mood/Status:
teresalovesmark has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!teresalovesmark has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!teresalovesmark has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!teresalovesmark has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!teresalovesmark has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!teresalovesmark has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!teresalovesmark has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
What I got in the mail

I followed the advice of others on here & decided to start e-mailing companies. I don't ask for coupons, but I either give them a compliment or a complaint. Yesterday in the mail, I had the following:

1 coupon for $2.00 worth of Bar-S products (said my son like their corndogs)

3 coupons from Dannon - 1 for up to $4.00 worth of product, 2 for $0.50 off (said we like their yogurt)

2 coupons for any GAIN detergent (no size restriction or price restriction) - told them that I didn't like the GAIN dishwashing liquid b/c it is so runny & took so much to do dishes

It took me about 10 minutes to send the e-mails. So not too bad. I started a list to keep track of what companies I send the e-mails.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement