20% Off Saveur Magazine From Zinio

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2012, 12:08 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
ahsegal
20% off Saveur Magazine from Zinio

Just found this 20% discount for Saveur Magazine. Saveur is a gourmet, food, wine, and travel magazine that specializes in essays about various world cuisines.

I can't post links, but if you go to AAMEDGE dot com, it's right there.

It looks like there’s 24 hours left or so for this price, so just giving you all a heads up if you’re interested. I subscribe to this magazine and absolutely love it. There is tons of great information and rankings that have for sure impacted me in a positive way. I couldn’t say enough about Saveur.

Yesterday, the same website (AAM Edge) had a discount for another magazine, so I believe they are posting a different discount per day from Zinio? Somebody can maybe confirm this? Could be a good place to find Zinio deals in the future?
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-03-2012, 06:40 PM

RE: 20% off Saveur Magazine from Zinio

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Grounded for Life

suzie D has posted more than 75 good deals!
There is a deal to get this free on one of those sites... you could probably do a google search for free magazine and it would come up

Tags
culinary, food, saveur, wine, zinio