All You 1 Year Sub. For 333 Coke Reward Points

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2012, 02:03 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

ubankit has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ubankit has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ubankit has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ubankit has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ubankit has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ubankit has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
All You 1 year sub. for 333 Coke Reward Points

You can get a one year subscription to All You magazine for 333 Coke reward points here: Catalog - Online Catalog | My Coke Rewards

It probably won't last long (well, it didn't the last time it was offered).
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ubankit For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-04-2012, 09:13 AM

RE: All You 1 year sub. for 333 Coke Reward Points

Always Clipping, Clipping, Clipping!!
AFC Administrator

My Mood/Status:
MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubankit View Post
You can get a one year subscription to All You magazine for 333 Coke reward points here: Catalog - Online Catalog | My Coke Rewards

It probably won't last long (well, it didn't the last time it was offered).
I just did this to renew my 2 Subscriptions. They aren't going to "renew" per say as I will get 4 copies in May when it overlaps. So if you are trying to renew make sure your subscription is ending soon. I don't mind getting 4 copies for one month. I use 80% of the coupons that come in the Mags anyway, the more the merrier!

Thanks OP! No money out of pocket for All You is the best deal EVER!

Are you an Active, Deal Sharing Member???
Love AFC? Like Helping Others?
Click here
be a
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Volunteer!

Hi! I'm Heather! ... and these are my Kiddos:
Elijah 19
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Khiara 11
, Kabreena 9
, Teigan 4
and SoCo 13
The Following User Says Thank You to MommaOf2Many For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2012, 09:31 AM

My Mood/Status:
soccermom27 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!soccermom27 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!soccermom27 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!soccermom27 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!soccermom27 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!soccermom27 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!soccermom27 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Thank you for letting us know. I have been debating weather to renew or not and this made it a no brainer. Thanks again!
Old 03-04-2012, 11:30 AM

ubankit has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ubankit has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ubankit has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ubankit has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ubankit has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ubankit has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaOf2Many View Post
I just did this to renew my 2 Subscriptions. They aren't going to "renew" per say as I will get 4 copies in May when it overlaps. So if you are trying to renew make sure your subscription is ending soon. I don't mind getting 4 copies for one month. I use 80% of the coupons that come in the Mags anyway, the more the merrier!

Thanks OP! No money out of pocket for All You is the best deal EVER!
Yeah, I thought it was a good deal even though the q's haven't been as good as they were in the past, if you can essentially get it free you can't go wrong there! I just entered a new subscription, it seems to go much smoother and with fewer problems than trying to extend a sub. I'll have an overlap of two issues for the next 3 months, until my paid sub expires.
Old 03-04-2012, 12:57 PM

A simple beginning provided me a strong foundation

My Mood/Status:
trawes has posted more than 300 great deals!trawes has posted more than 300 great deals!trawes has posted more than 300 great deals!trawes has posted more than 300 great deals!
Thanks so much! Just ordered...now to load more codes...