Which Magazines Have The Best Coupons?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2012, 10:34 PM
Spring Break in 3 days!

My Mood/Status:
khoyfish has posted more than 200 great deals!khoyfish has posted more than 200 great deals!khoyfish has posted more than 200 great deals!
Help Sign Which magazines have the best coupons?

Hi. Sorry if this isn't the right spot for posting this, but I'd like advice on which magazines I should subscribe to for coupons. I already have All You, but I'd like to take advantage of the hot magazine deals. But which ones are worth it? Pros and cons? This is purely for coupon purposes, since I don't have the time or inclination to read magazines. Thanks for any suggestions!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khoyfish For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 01-06-2012, 12:58 AM

RE: Which magazines have the best coupons?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
someran has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!someran has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!someran has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!someran has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!someran has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!someran has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I don't really rely on one particular magazine. All You, from Walmart has some decent ones. Reinventing Beauty, is another from CVS. When you are in the drug stores, pick up their free magazines in the Pharmacy, those have free magazines and booklets have coupons in it. For example the Diabetes Magazine in Walgreens, have a $1.00 Cologate Total Advanced Coupon in them. Keep your eyes open for blinkies in Walgreens and CVS as they are there to use. There is a current deal on Tylenol Cold Liquid....the $2.00 coupon are in the blinkies that are located in the section where the Tylenol is located in Walgreens. Also in Walgreens, their current savings booklet, Loreal Studio/Vive styling products have a $2.00 off coupon in it...certain gels and mouse are on clearance there from the Studio line and Vive line for $1.29, that coupon makes it free, as that coupon book takes the number of your purchases and adjust downs the coupon for it and you just pay the tax. Another deal that is going is for the Brain Strong Vitamins, coupons found in the vitamin saving books that is located in the vitamin section. Yet another deal, Loreal True Match Roller Make up, there is a coupon in that savings book combined with a current coupon, makes for overage, also found in that book. That is if you can still find them on the shelf and the January Savings Book for January is usually available in the front of your Walgreens where the sales circulars are. On Sundays, the Parade Magazine that comes in the paper, regions can vary, has coupons in it. Look in your gas station for tear pads and throughout some groceries stores you can find tear pads coupons and coupons on the shelf and in blinkies. You just have to have your eyes opened when you are out, as coupons are everywhere. I personally do not rely on magazines, but utilizes everywhere I can find free coupons to put together my deals. If you are really going to be effective at couponing, you are going to have to read, read, and read and not just rely on magazines. There is no way around that.

I may not always post my findings, but I am always aware of the hot deals, and the "hot" deals are not really found in just the magazines.

Last edited by someran; 01-06-2012 at 02:14 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to someran For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2012, 05:55 AM

AuntJamelle has posted more than 10 good deals
I have been considering this question myself, only because I have recently had the choice of picking a magazine for a free subscription. If I do, I wanted to at least pick one that might come with coupons!

Looks like All You really is the best one out there!

I found another site that listed the number of coupons in 10 common magazines for the month of September last year. All You had 50, the other magazines averaged 5 at best.

Sadly, that was NOT one of my free choices! Ah well, I'm sure a deal is to be had on that subscription, somewhere!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AuntJamelle For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2012, 07:38 AM

My Mood/Status:
solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Sometimes magazines like Ebony, Better Homes & Gardens, Good Housekeeping, etc. have coupons in them sometimes. Usually they'll have P&G coupons a few times a year or cleaning/household coupons in them. As for a coupon magazine, All You is the best I've found. Keep an eye out on recipe books in the checkout lines too; sometimes they have coupons in them as well. I usually don't pay for subscriptions to magazines either because there are always free/cheap deals out on them. For ones I really like to actually read (Good Housekeeping & Woman's Day) I'll purchase subscriptions using coke rewards. HTH!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, mom to 2
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and 2
The Following User Says Thank You to solitariblu For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2012, 10:34 PM

MsSweetCheeks has posted more than 25 good deals
All You is the best!!! A few other magazines will have a few coupons in them, and usually the ones that do have coupons, they all have the same coupons. I wouldn't subscribe to a magazine other than All You for the coupons unless it's a free subscription.
The Following User Says Thank You to MsSweetCheeks For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2012, 10:43 PM

My Mood/Status:
kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Magazines like Shape, Good Housekeeping, Woman's Day, Better Homes and Gardens, Redbook tend to have a few coupons in most issues. They often have the same coupons. There are usually Pledge or Glade coupons and Ziploc coupons are there pretty often too.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kmeiding For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2012, 04:48 PM

Wishing it could be nap time all day today!

My Mood/Status:
IndyJuJu has posted more than 50 good deals
I did a free subscription to Ebony and 4 times a year they have a P&G insert in them along with other coupons scattered here and there. There were even a few samples but unfortunately I don't use the sample products that were in the magazine. BUT, the P&G coupons were higher value and I ended up with free Dawn, free Bounty single rolls, free Crest, free Pampers wipes and dirt cheap Tide from those coupons when the sales rolled around. If you can get the subscription for free (which does pop up from time to time) then I would say Ebony is a great one to grab!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IndyJuJu For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2012, 02:08 PM

candace717 has posted more than 5 good deals
I second All You! If you are an active couponer, it is a must have!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candace717 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2012, 09:34 AM

Coupon Dad

2014 YTD Savings: $4513
My Mood/Status:
mikewdarrow has posted more than 25 good deals
I got a free subscription to All You magazine from redeeming RecycleBank points...AWESOME! Good coupons too!!

Husband to LW Holly & proud Dad to Robbie
& Joseph
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikewdarrow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2012, 12:15 AM

My Mood/Status:
vunny302 has posted more than 300 great deals!vunny302 has posted more than 300 great deals!vunny302 has posted more than 300 great deals!vunny302 has posted more than 300 great deals!
I got a free subscription to All You also!!! But with my coke rewards!!! I just got my first magazine a couple of days ago. I was super excited, I never find these at my Walmart.
Joel Jr. , my 5yr old
Jacob Damian &
with baby #3 due 09/03/2014♥♥♥♥
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vunny302 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2012, 03:00 PM

Spring Break in 3 days!

My Mood/Status:
khoyfish has posted more than 200 great deals!khoyfish has posted more than 200 great deals!khoyfish has posted more than 200 great deals!
Thanks for everyone's suggestions. I guess All You is the only one that is specifically geared towards the couponer. I have Food Network, and almost every issue has a booklet of P&G coupons. Glamour, Vogue, and In Style do not have coupons (at least not the issue I recently received).

Tags
magazine coupons