Advise: Renewal Of All You Magazine

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2011, 07:57 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Arecibo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Arecibo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Arecibo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Arecibo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Arecibo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Arecibo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Arecibo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Arecibo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Arecibo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
advise: renewal of All you magazine

advice...is 1.37 renewal for All You magazine a good price? this is the magazine that has lots of coupons in it.
I have the choice to renew the All you Magazine for 3 years at the rate of 1.37 a magazine. is that a good price for it? I know at the stores is like 1.99, right? what are you guys paying for yours? should I say no, tell them to cancel my suscription when it expires and then wait for a good deal on it? not sure what to do.
thanks for any suggestions, etc.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-29-2011, 04:49 PM

RE: advise: renewal of All you magazine

Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I think a dollar or less is what most people report paying. It is currently on rollback in stores for 1.88.
The Following User Says Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2011, 06:09 PM

jewels11 has posted more than 1 good deal
Do all Walmarts sell this magazine? Is it better to buy it at the store or should I subscribe?
The Following User Says Thank You to jewels11 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2011, 01:21 AM

Loves to Shop

My Mood/Status:
Vesuviox has posted more than 75 good deals!
If you want it subscribe. I got it on special with ebates, so I think I got it for like $10 bucks. I have only used the gotobe coupons and maybe one other coupon so I don't think I will get it again but some people love it.

Liberty
The Following User Says Thank You to Vesuviox For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2011, 12:01 PM

My Mood/Status:
shellylenn has posted more than 10 good deals
I have heard that buying the magazine at Walmart gets you better coupons - as if they have a different subscription magazine from the retail store magazine. I pay $1.88 per issue at Walmart.

(Personally, however, the past few months have been a bit disappointing to me, coupon-wise. They've done better with their offers in the past, but do know that I'm basing that opinion on coupons that *I* would most likely use.)
and Mom to Miss Cleo
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MuMu
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
TomTom
and Cracklin'
The Following User Says Thank You to shellylenn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2011, 12:26 PM

AFC Star Member

crybaby has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!crybaby has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!crybaby has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!crybaby has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!crybaby has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!crybaby has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!crybaby has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!crybaby has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Our dentist subrscribes to this and the one he gets in his office that copy always has a bunch of .50 or .75 cents off wyb All you mag in it coupons . Seems like there is a sheet of 5 or 6 of them and it is cardstock. I take those and get it only when there are good coupons. That coupon is always good for a couple months. Maybe ask your dr to subscribe
The Following User Says Thank You to crybaby For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2011, 03:53 PM

Geepy has posted more than 10 good deals
That seems a bit steep for a subscription price. I got it for much less from ebates.
The Following User Says Thank You to Geepy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2012, 04:37 AM

Where your treasure is, there will your heart be...

My Mood/Status:
BlueMoon187 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!BlueMoon187 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!BlueMoon187 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!BlueMoon187 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!BlueMoon187 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!BlueMoon187 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!BlueMoon187 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!BlueMoon187 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!BlueMoon187 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!BlueMoon187 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!BlueMoon187 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
I got my subscription from Coke Rewards.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlueMoon187 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2012, 10:29 AM

couponfiend has posted more than 200 great deals!couponfiend has posted more than 200 great deals!couponfiend has posted more than 200 great deals!
I got mine through some e fundraising from some other couponing website. I think I got like 30 issues for under $25 so it cameto about 85 cents or something like that. But I too have been disappointed with the magazine as of late. I think the coupons were better in the past, dont know if I would renew down the road. I have it till Nov 13 so I have a while to go. I think you can shop around and hold out for the best offer.
The Following User Says Thank You to couponfiend For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2012, 09:56 AM

Needs more time in a day & a third arm!

My Mood/Status:
morgzack has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!morgzack has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!morgzack has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!morgzack has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!morgzack has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!morgzack has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!morgzack has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!morgzack has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!morgzack has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!morgzack has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!morgzack has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
As Bluemoon mentioned above, I just renewed for a year with My Coke Rewards points. The subscription I have had for the last few years have come from various amazon.com deals that come around. Since the Qs have been hit or miss the last few months, I love using the coke rewards points so I don't have a cost oop and don't feel like I didn't get my money's worth when the Qs aren't good for a while.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morgzack For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2012, 07:23 PM

getting back on the coupon wagon
She who <3s to save

My Mood/Status:
kysayshi has posted more than 200 great deals!kysayshi has posted more than 200 great deals!kysayshi has posted more than 200 great deals!
Magazines.com has a three issue subscription for 5.97, found here

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?sh...b72006c2be4465

and they are also emailing out a gift card code for 5 bucks off making it .97 for 3 issues. This (at least to me) is a good try me price is you are unsure you wanna commit. Hope this helps someone.
Old 12-08-2012, 07:27 PM

Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Don't forget ebates if you go through magazines.com. They offer 25-50% back there.